Question about my Size

I know a lot of guys who started out on a Bowflex. Resistence is resistence, especially when you’re first starting out and your strength levels aren’t exactly world record shattering yet.

Bf% aside, it’s difficult to assess how ‘big’ you look in one pic. Especially when you’re obviously close to the camera, in front of an obviously thin looking fellow, and wearing what appears to be the snuggest t-shirt you could find to throw on (we’ve all done it -lol). If you actually put up a couple of decent pics, I’ll give you my opinion.

A simple arm measurement doesn’t mean much without seeing how it fits in with the rest of the actual physique. For example; I’m fairly short, and have noticeably small joints. Coupled with a decently low bodyfat level, this makes my arms and calves look more impressive than they may actually be. At 5’6, an arm circumference that may not look great on a guy who is 6’ tall may look monstrous.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Bf% aside, it’s difficult to assess how ‘big’ you look in one pic. Especially when you’re obviously close to the camera, in front of an obviously thin looking fellow, and wearing what appears to be the snuggest t-shirt you could find
[/quote]
Oh shit Stu knows all the tricks!

Me and my friends did this soooo much at the Arnold. We’d be getting a pic with some monster like Mike Jenkins or Hafthor or the Lilliebridges or something, but we’d lean in way closer to the camera than they would. Made us look massive lol.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Paulyd27 wrote:

Also I never touched actual weights, I have only used a bowflex and bands. I know everyone diss’s the hell out of the bowflex and what not but im just asking for your opinion on the size of my arms not what i work out on. Thanks Everyone who answers my question.

[/quote]

Lol at this paragraph. Why even bring up the Bowflex if you don’t want anyone commenting on it?[/quote]
Because people will ask for a general training background.[/quote]
He’s a sneaky little bastard

^Exactly, I have positive criticism to add from this. Your height plays to your advantage if your serious about training. Your arms obviously look big but the rest of your body can be lacking in comparison, so if you are serious about training or getting jacked keep lifting and post logs and progression picks of some sort. You have good potential it;s a matter of sticking to it and bringing it out. If not then just comment in the get a life sections with the rest of us hooligans

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
what size is your shirt…smedium?

I kid I kid…[/quote]

Matty, don’t make me find that picture of you sporting the small soccer shirt you used to have as your profile pic.

I remember everything.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
what size is your shirt…smedium?

I kid I kid…[/quote]

Matty, don’t make me find that picture of you sporting the small soccer shirt you used to have as your profile pic.

I remember everything.[/quote]

Lol I got that in the boys husky section though!

I wish my bicepts were that big…

Ditch the bowflex and start lifting my friend.

Before we get to the shirt, are you wearing Adidas swishy pants in a social setting? A silver chain?

As for the shirt…I have a sneaking suspicion that if you put your hands over your head your belly button would show so as for your original question about size, no, not a good size, and yes it is a small. You should be wearing a large or even a medium if the brand is a larger cut. Well really you shouldn’t be wearing swishy pants and a graphic T shirt to a social event you sartorial cretin let alone smuggling two additional shirt sizes of human into a small. I’m fairly confident that whatever Hot Topic or Kohl’s you purchased that abomination at carried a proper Large.

Wait, you were talking about your shirt size right? I mean nobody would be that insecure that they post a Facebook tagged picture of themself fully clothed(horribly I might add) in all black playing beer pong porpusely starring jaw clentching off camera to establish the “bad ass” look your industrial sized silver figaro chain failed too on a supplement brands public forum asking random strangers how they feel about the size of the 4 inches of exposed out of context bow flex built upper arms…right?

Fuck…I shop at kohls…kohls cash FTW

Well said, Waittz

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Fuck…I shop at kohls…kohls cash FTW[/quote]

Two for one special on all boys husky items, this weekend only.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Before we get to the shirt, are you wearing Adidas swishy pants in a social setting? A silver chain?

As for the shirt…I have a sneaking suspicion that if you put your hands over your head your belly button would show so as for your original question about size, no, not a good size, and yes it is a small. You should be wearing a large or even a medium if the brand is a larger cut. Well really you shouldn’t be wearing swishy pants and a graphic T shirt to a social event you sartorial cretin let alone smuggling two additional shirt sizes of human into a small. I’m fairly confident that whatever Hot Topic or Kohl’s you purchased that abomination at carried a proper Large.

Wait, you were talking about your shirt size right? I mean nobody would be that insecure that they post a Facebook tagged picture of themself fully clothed(horribly I might add) in all black playing beer pong porpusely starring jaw clentching off camera to establish the “bad ass” look your industrial sized silver figaro chain failed too on a supplement brands public forum asking random strangers how they feel about the size of the 4 inches of exposed out of context bow flex built upper arms…right? [/quote]
Take it easy on the guy, he’s 5’6

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Wait, you were talking about your shirt size right? I mean nobody would be that insecure that they post a Facebook tagged picture of themself fully clothed(horribly I might add) in all black playing beer pong porpusely starring jaw clentching off camera to establish the “bad ass” look your industrial sized silver figaro chain failed too on a supplement brands public forum asking random strangers how they feel about the size of the 4 inches of exposed out of context bow flex built upper arms…right? [/quote]

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/first-degree-therapeutic-burn-cream/ID=prod6028542-product

^Fucking LOLZ!!!

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
I wish my bicepts were that big…[/quote]

Does anyone remember someone else who spelled it like that too…

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Take it easy on the guy, he’s 5’6[/quote]

LOL!