Question About Fat-Burners

With the summer rolling along, I want to get in shape. Burning some fat could help. I’m getting better, but it’s not fast enough for my liking.

I heard about fat-burners. From what I understand there are some with a certain nerve-system stimulating ingredient that’s bad for you and there are some that don’t have that.

In general, what are the side effects of these products? Are they extreme? I don’t want any hormones/steroids or shit like that. Just wanna lose some weight a little faster. Also heard they are supposed to give you more energy, which I always can use.

I’ve been googling around and found this (copy&paste):

Pinnacle Estrolean Fat Burner Supreme
[b]Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 30

Amount Per Serving
Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 100 mg
Pomegranate Extract (Fruit) 100 mg
Rhodiola Rosea Extract 50 mg
Phytoestrogen Hormonal Balancers 100 mg
Sea Vegetable Extract 150 mg
Herbal Metabogenics 300 mg
Citrus Aurantum (Bitter Orange) 67 mg
Rhododendron Caucasicum Extract 50 mg
Herbal Modulators 200 mg

Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin. Phytoestrogen Hormonal Balancers (Apple Extract) Standardized for 5% Phloridzin. Pomegranite Extract Standardized for 2% Estrone. Sea Vegetable Extract Standardized for 5% Phloroglucinols and (150 mcg) Iodine. Plant Based Enzymes (Lipase [1000 fip], Protease [50000 hut], Amylase [5000 skb]. Herbal Metabogenics (Guarana Extract, Green Tea Extract, Yerba Mate Extract) Standardized for (66.6 mg) Caffeine. Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) (Black Pepper Extract [Piper Nigrum], Licorice [Glycyrrhiza Glabra]. Citrus Aurantum (Bitter Orange) Standardized for 4% Synephrine. Rhodiola Rosea Extract Standardized for 3% Rosavins. Rhododendron Caucasicum Extract Standardized for 3% Taxifolian. Herbal Modulators: Chromium Polynicotinate, L-Camitine Tartrate, Garcina Cambogia Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Cinnamon Twig Bar, Dong Quai Extract, Barberry Extract, Chaste Berry Extract).[/b]

Tell me, is this what I could use?

“Phytoestrogen Hormonal Balancers 100 mg”

Don’t run, sprint away from this product. The only thing phytoestrogens will balance are your right and left tits.

Check out HOT-ROX Extreme.

Yeah, that looks like a pretty worthless supp. A little caffeine with some herbs thrown in to sound impressive. Save your money.

I wouldnt spend my money on it.

Biotest sells a fat-burner RIGHT ON THIS SITE that has worked well for lots of people.

HANDS DOWN–HOT-ROX Extreme!

Crowbar

Alright, thanks for that. That HOT-ROX you’re talking about, are there any health concerns I should be aware of?

[quote]snowdog wrote:
Alright, thanks for that. That HOT-ROX you’re talking about, are there any health concerns I should be aware of?[/quote]

Yup, and it says so in the store right in the “more info” link.

Um HOT-ROX Extreme seems like the favored one around here I havent tried it but I hear really good things! Side effects are all the same with fat-burners just read the warnings! Keep in mind that a fat burner really doesnt make that big a difference DIET IS KING in the fight against fat! Green Tea sould be consumed like 3 cups a day its a natural thermo and has many helth benefits!

However when I wanna get really lean I use a homemade ECA stack Very popular and I think this is better than any fat burner!!!

25mg of Ephedrine HCL, 200mg of caffein and 1 asprin tab! Works wonders!

These are pretty popular around my neck of the woods.

My buddy uses them with good results.

www.allmaxnutrition.com/prod341.aspx?source=js

[quote]snowdog wrote:
Alright, thanks for that. That HOT-ROX you’re talking about, are there any health concerns I should be aware of?[/quote]

That would depend on your reaction to yohimbine hcl. Not everyone can handle it. But if you can, watch the fat melt away.

HOT-ROX is brilliant. Have used it when I can get it here in South Africa. I would always recommend it.

But the good old fashioned ECA stack, as mentioned by Dave F. works very well. It’s cheap and highly effective as a thermogenic fat burner.

It’s been used by body builders for decades and really works.

I just bought these off ebay:

Thanks for the tips. I heard they give you an energy boost too. Always a nice extra.

Not sure if you’re aware or not - But those appear to be the old HOT-ROX formula. HRX is vastly superior IMO (having used both) and if you can track some of that down it would be worth your time.

I’ve tried many fat burners and by far I recommed HOT-ROX EXTREME. Intense…

Hmm… oh well, i already paid for them so i guess i’ll just have to try em till i run out of them.