Question about Anavar

Hey guys I have around 65 capsules of anavar at 20mg per. Would it be better to run 2 a day for 4 weeks or 3 a day for three weeks? I have never used it before and unfortunately I can not get anymore. Thanks

persioanlly I would do 3 ED for 3 weeks, I have not heard of 20mg anavar tho what is the make?

That dose sounds like the ones done by a Manipulation Pharmacy… done on request, but yeah, its not the ordinary dosage per pill... regarding the cycle, theres another topic on which the user reported nice results ( even tough what he had taken seemed to be more than oxa) with 40mg ED for 3 weeks…

Are you running anavar as a stand alone. If so then I would go with 60mg/day, but if you are running another compund as a base then I would stretch out the use and go with 40mg/day.

It just amazes me some of these doses , you can do well on 30mg a day of var , 60 is is just a waste imo ur option is 40mg a day and that is more than plenty, once again just cuz 30mg works dosent really mean 50-60 will work better GEEEZ go with 40, and vars in 20mg increments is just dumb to make

I had them personally made, they are time released so they really are not dumb to make and are very hard to come by. I am also running test and Primo so I was just looking to add this in towards the end of my cycle, im thinking about 40mg/day for 4 weeks just want some more opinions

[quote]MONSTERMATT wrote:
It just amazes me some of these doses , you can do well on 30mg a day of var , 60 is is just a waste imo ur option is 40mg a day and that is more than plenty, once again just cuz 30mg works dosent really mean 50-60 will work better GEEEZ go with 40, and vars in 20mg increments is just dumb to make[/quote]

I do not think 30mg a day will be particularly effective. Although anavar is probably the only standalone oral I would ever do. I ABSOLUTELY think a higher dose of anavar would undoubtedly yield better gains. I agree on the 20mg increments. I’ve never heard of that…

50mgs a day…I think anavar is underdosed alot because of its price…but also overdosed alot because of its mild nature. I never understood that…if you want to blow up…take test at a normal dose…if you want a strength boost…a little nugde(and ussually then some) take anavar at a normal dose…But don’t run anavar at 150mgs(as some people do) to get something out of it that its not meant to give…am I wrong here?

I would stretch it out and run it as long as possible. But I personally don’t start seeing major results until week 8. I never understood the 6 week cycle (like I said for me personally) things start getting interesting after week 8. 30 to 40mgs of var should be plenty

[quote]facko wrote:
50mgs a day…I think anavar is underdosed alot because of its price…but also overdosed alot because of its mild nature. I never understood that…if you want to blow up…take test at a normal dose…if you want a strength boost…a little nugde(and ussually then some) take anavar at a normal dose…But don’t run anavar at 150mgs(as some people do) to get something out of it that its not meant to give…am I wrong here?[/quote]

150mg seems quite excessive and unlikely to add much. But 50-60 mg should definitely yield better results than 30mg whether in a stack and particularly alone.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
facko wrote:
50mgs a day…I think anavar is underdosed alot because of its price…but also overdosed alot because of its mild nature. I never understood that…if you want to blow up…take test at a normal dose…if you want a strength boost…a little nugde(and ussually then some) take anavar at a normal dose…But don’t run anavar at 150mgs(as some people do) to get something out of it that its not meant to give…am I wrong here?

150mg seems quite excessive and unlikely to add much. But 50-60 mg should definitely yield better results than 30mg whether in a stack and particularly alone.[/quote]

Yea…I think 50mg is a good start dose…but I do believe past 60-70 …the marginal returns must start exponentially declining.

well the choice was either 40mg a day for 4 weeks or 60mg for 3 weeks, i think ill stick with the 40mg for 4 weeks

[quote]johnmurray2 wrote:
well the choice was either 40mg a day for 4 weeks or 60mg for 3 weeks, i think ill stick with the 40mg for 4 weeks[/quote]

That’s what I would do