T Nation

Question about a shortened Androsol Cycle

I was curious if using Androsol in a 1 week on/3 weeks off cycle with the following suppliments would be detrimental in any way (testicular shut down, gyno, etc)

I propose to cycle products as follows:

Weeks #1 and #3 ,
4 caps Tribex twice per day,
400 mg Methoxy 7 twice per day,
400 mg Ecdysterone twice per day,
3 caps ZMA evening only

Week #2
70 sprays Androsol AM only,
4 caps Tribex twice per day,
400 mg Methoxy 7 twice per day,
400 mg Ecdysterone twice per day,
3 caps ZMA evening only

Week #4, 400 mg Methoxy 7 twice per day, 400 mg Ecdysterone twice per day, 3 caps ZMA evening only

I also plan on consuming ~90 grams a day of a high quality protein (40% casein, 20% hydrolyzed casein, 20% bovine serum, 20% hydrolyzed whey) throughout this cycle, in addition to my regular food protein intake.

Any comments would be appreciated…

I can’t imagine any negatives with this cycle, but why not use Androsol at 70 sprays twice a day for the full 2 weeks. I’ve done several of these cycles without a hint of any negative side effects. I believe that Bill Roberts has already stated that 70x2 for 2 weeks is already a conservative cycle. So why cut it shorter? Besides, on each of my cycles the majority of gains came during the second week.

Thanks for the reply Brian, especially for your observation that your Androsoal gains have come during the second week of your two on / four off cycle. I may have to just revamp my own cycle and go with the 2 on / 4 off that has been recommended.