Quest for 2950lb Bench Press

[quote]BiP wrote:
That’s all great, but will it turn my hair yellow?[/quote]

My hair is already yellow. It was tough to tell. . . No aura though.

Was it a senzu bean??

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

and “shitgun” sounding like a weapon that shoots bullets.
[/quote]

Rifle?

Fucking unarmed Canadians.

and “shitgun” sounding like a weapon that shoots shitgun shells.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I suppose you’ve never seen Canadian military. Feast your eyes on our latest project. Rumours are that it cost about 6 billion so far for the prototype.[/quote]

Those are the only two Canadian soldiers too. Both called Doug. They take turns being in command every two weeks.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

and “shitgun” sounding like a weapon that shoots bullets.
[/quote]

Rifle?

Fucking unarmed Canadians.

and “shitgun” sounding like a weapon that shoots shitgun shells.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I suppose you’ve never seen Canadian military. Feast your eyes on our latest project. Rumours are that it cost about 6 billion so far for the prototype.[/quote]

Those are the only two Canadian soldiers too. Both called Doug. They take turns being in command every two weeks.[/quote]

Feels like fucking Wiki-Leaks in here… You want to get us all killed?

I acquired a 7 gallon jug of something from GNC just today. The jug was purple and had flames on it, so I figured it must be good. The label boasted that it was scientifically-proven to boost my mass-enosity by 700%. There was a picture of a man in a lab-coat surrounded by test tubes of multi-coloured liquids, who presumably conducted the peer-reviewed mass-enosity studies to come up with the 700% figure. I figured the FDA would ban such a powerful supplement, so I scooped up like 30 jugs. If anyone feels their mass-enosity is not where it should be, PM me and I might let a bottle go (at a hefty premium)

Feels like fucking Wiki-Leaks in here… You want to get us all killed?[/quote]

LOL! Next he’s going to spill that their version of the Pentagon is “Klondike Eddie’s Pitcher and Wing Hut” in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.

OOPS!! Said too much!

With all the Canada-bashing on this site I’m likely to go on a depression induced maple syrup bender following which I would kill myself, if only I could figure how to blow my brains out with a snowball. Or a hockey puck. Maybe Lt. Doug will lend me that machine gun…

[quote]batman730 wrote:
With all the Canada-bashing on this site I’m likely to go on a depression induced maple syrup bender following which I would kill myself, if only I could figure how to blow my brains out with a snowball. Or a hockey puck. Maybe Lt. Doug will lend me that machine gun… [/quote]

Sorry man, that gun only shoots snowballs shaped like hockey pucks.

[quote]batman730 wrote:
With all the Canada-bashing on this site I’m likely to go on a depression induced maple syrup bender following which I would kill myself, if only I could figure how to blow my brains out with a snowball. Or a hockey puck. Maybe Lt. Doug will lend me that machine gun… [/quote]

Sorry man, that gun only shoots snowballs shaped like hockey pucks.[/quote]

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!

Hopeless. Guess I’ll just walk out onto the ice floe and wait to die, or get eaten by rabid beaver. Wait, what?