Queries on First Epistane + Test Blast

Hey folks,

I am - 45 years old, 80.5kg (177lbs), training for a little over 20 years. Here is my physique from the last year of training.

I am on TRT 140mg per week (2x IM doses weekly). Have shown no sides besides some hair loss. Bloods are good, estrogen is in check etc.

When I initially started Test I blasted at 400mg per week for 5 weeks with good if not great results (I didn’t commit insofar as I didn’t change my routine), before gradually scaling back to where it comfortably sits (low enough to not need an AI). This aside have thus far never run any other kind of non-test cycle.

Planning to run Epistane (oral) for 5 weeks:
10 / 20 / 30 mg
30 / 30 / 30 mg
30 / 30 / 30 mg
40 / 40 / 40 mg
40 / 40 / 40 mg

Will be doing this on my test base.

In stock and/or in case there’s a need I have - Cissus, TUDCA, Cycle Assist, Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin, Taurine, HCG.

Queries are:

1. Pondering whether to increase the test base in tandem with this cycle to maximise results. Perhaps increase to a conservative 200mg. Or having successfully run 400 before, boost to that for the 5 weeks. Or… play it safe, stick to cruise levels, and let the Epi do all the work. Thing is, while I am all for a degree of caution, I also don’t want to sell myself short. I have put on a good deal of size and keen for a lot more.
  2. With no plans to drop TRT (on it for life at this point), post Epi cycle what are the thoughts on continuing at 140mg without Clomid etc unless bloods indicate otherwise? Or drop the lot, PCT proper, then resume at 140mg test?
  3. For the Epi as per above I have it at every other day. Is this indeed the way to go? As some feedback I have read seems to see a lot of folks taking the amounts daily.

And if you’re wondering why Epi - frankly it’s all I can get my hands on from a reliable, local source (here in strict AF Sydney).

Thank you.

Hi spathos, Your plan seems well planned out. I know nothing about Epistane. I am mostly posting to sub to your thread. Loved your pictures you don’t look 45 my friend good job. Can I ask why did you pick this oral?

hrdlvn

Hi spathos, Your plan seems well planned out. I know nothing about Epistane. I am mostly posting to sub to your thread. Loved your pictures you don’t look 45 my friend good job. Can I ask why did you pick this oral?

Cheers, mate. As stated Epi is literally all I can get my hands on, from a trusted source (and local). It’s the only reason I’ve even waited this long to stack anything.

Not looking forward to see how I go with the dry joints issue, hence my prep gear. If I had any choice in the matter, my preference would be Anavar.

HaHa yes I have also found Anavar recently and love it. If you are not controlling your E2 with an AI the high dose of T should send your E2 over scale and help protect your dry joints. I am no fan of living with high E2 but in your case that might be an option.
To keep this vague do you not have access in your country to the bitcoin suppliers of the eastern block?

1 Like

hrdlvn

HaHa yes I have also found Anavar recently and love it. If you are not controlling your E2 with an AI the high dose of T should send your E2 over scale and help protect your dry joints. I am no fan of living with high E2 but in your case that might be an option.
To keep this vague do you not have access in your country to the bitcoin suppliers of the eastern block?

Cheers for that, and indeed that’s not the first time I’ve heard that approach to moderating the joints issue. In itself this also answers my query on whether to scale up the T, so this pseudo-synergy is absolutely worth considering. Will be watching bloods carefully so simple enough to work in appropriate AI should the need arise.

Latter query I’ll leave as I’m aware this is not the place to belabor such discussion. Appreciated regardless. Epi is in hand at this point so will be giving it a run once I sort out my top-to-bottom plan more exactly. Will leave me time to source anavar for the next go round.

Epistane is my favorite drug of all time. Or was anyway. It’s been displaced by MENT, but that is not reflective of how amazing epi is.

Answers:

1. Bump to 400 if you’re comfortable. Epistane is a mild AI, so you can get away with more testosterone than you’d otherwise be able to handle without any other kind of AI.
  2. Just go back to your regular trt. No need to do anything else.
  3. Take it every day. You’re either lifting or recovering every day, so utilize the compound every day.

You will love the look epistane gives. Dry, dense, hard, and it’s real muscle that you’ll put on. It won’t be crazy like superdrol where you add 20lbs in a month, but it’ll be actual tissue. If you can squeeze an extra 2lbs of new muscle out of a six week period that’s excellent progress.

2 Likes

iron_yuppie

Appreciate those insights. Cheers for the concise reply.

Will drop some feedback here after I’ve run through the process.

Thanks, guys.

Any updates on physique photos?