Queef Cycle Log

Still no Winny. To say I’m furious is an understatement. My shoulders and chest are starting to break out a little, which is the first time that’s happened on cycle. Not sure why it took 8 weeks for that to happen.

Did box squats with 405 the other day. I feel like box squats are worthless. I could really feel the strain in my left arm from that DL “injury” two weeks or so ago. That’s not getting any better. The only other exercise I really feel it in is when I grip the handles on the hamstring machine.

There seems to be a growing number of gorgeous girls going to the gym at night now. Other than that, there’s really nothing of importance.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
There seems to be a growing number of gorgeous girls going to the gym at night now. Other than that, there’s really nothing of importance.
[/quote]

You sure it’s not that your standards are dropping?

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
[/quote]

You sure it’s not that your standards are dropping?[/quote]

Yeah, I live in a college town. Usually the place is like a 4:1 wang:vag ratio, but now there’s more girls and surprisingly they’re not all fat hogs hoping “this year will be different”. A lot of them are girly girls that don’t even really work out you know. Not really cardio bunnies, just there to look cute and feel like they’re doing something.

BTW had a horrible inj. this past Wed. My shoulder still hurts from it, thought it might be infected, seems to be OK. Still sore, couldn’t really sleep on it. Stiff as fuck, but no heat or redness or anything out of the ordinary. Did inj. after shower, swabbed Test vial, but forgot to swab shoulder before inj. Totally fucking spaced. Had it out and in my hand n everything, just forgot.

Had the strangest thing ever happen to me while sleeping two nights ago. In the middle of the night I woke up due to making some violent backhand/punch arm extension. Thank God my arm was extended straight up into the air or I probably would’ve really messed up my old lady. It hurt like hell and I almost cried but I was still in that half-awake/half-asleep state.

It felt like my arm broke, tore a muscle, and hyper-extended at the elbow all at the same time. This is the same arm I already have an injury in at the elbow- from doing deadlifts awhile ago and now it feels much worse.

I don’t really have pain in the arm, until I extend my arm straight out, even then it just feels stiff and a little sore. Nothing too brutal.

This will probably be the last week of the cycle since I never got my winny. Just going to bail on this one and save winny for the next one.

Finally got my winny…two days after I thought I did my last injection. So I had to really sit down and think about what the fuck I was going to do since I pretty much had just wrapped up week 12. Decided I will go an extra week and a half, which is really pushing it, but at least that way I’ll get to use most of the winny I have.
Three days into that plan now, we’ll see how it goes. Here’s some pics due to lack of updates:

So I’ve been taking the Winny for about 5-6 days now and so far I love it. I don’t really get that pre-workout pump like w dbol, but I also never feel winded. I feel like I can just keep going. I’m looking jacked as fuck and I’m actually putting on weight. 4 lbs so far. I didn’t expect that at all. I don’t know what to make of that considering I basically had 8 weeks straight of no weight gain on Test.
Day 3 or so I could already start to feel my joints getting shitty, which I thought was rather fast considering with Dbol I usually don’t experience sides til about 10-14 days in. Thank God for Glucosamine though. It really seems to help, unlike taurine w/ dbol.
Had my last inj. last night. Will do a few more days of winny @ 50mg, then prolly bump it to 60/70.

Here’s some tits:

Hmm interesting. Name is Toby Queef, which looks like Toby Queer and posts pictures of scantly clad women. Trying to hide sexuality?

Lol jokes bro but keep injecting that winny!

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Hmm interesting. Name is Toby Queef, which looks like Toby Queer and posts pictures of scantly clad women. Trying to hide sexuality?

Lol jokes bro but keep injecting that winny![/quote]

Who the fuck are you? Go back to your NBA thread fucking 'tard. Did you get lost in the Steroids forum?
You didn’t even read this shit, nobody is injecting Winstrol you stupid motherfucker.

So tomorrow is the last day before I start PCT. I must say, I’ve really loved being on Winny. The lack of updates reflects my lack of progress and hectic schedule as of late. I’ve been having to make road-trips out of state literally every week/end- to the point where I’m living out of state half the week. I’ve been able to hit the gym about 1 out of every 3 days where I’m out of state. That on top of having to eat SHIT food because there’s nothing else available on the road has hindered what could have been.

That’s not to say that I’ve made no further progress or regressed, quite the opposite. I’ve been getting much leaner, while at the same time gaining weight. I have almost no appetite and I’m probably only getting about 200g protein a day, some days not even that. Eating maybe two REAL meals a day (not including protein and snacks here and there) and somehow I’m gaining weight. I’m clearly more vascular and it’s great. I can only imagine the results I would’ve seen if not for this whole traveling/band thing.

The only thing bugging me right now, is that for the last couple days and especially today, I’ve been starting to feel…I’m hesitant to say pain, because it’s not that…maybe pressure? in my sides, where my kidneys are. I know I hadn’t been drinking enough water, but at the same time I’m urinating more frequently, but the urine isn’t dark or anything. I’m trying to drink a lot more fluids now, but it doesn’t seem to be alleviating anything. The more frequent urinating makes me start thinking about BPH more so than kidney issues, but I don’t know. If anyone has any thoughts, let’s hear 'em.

Almost one month to the day. Finished taking tamox. yesterday. This has been the worst recovery yet. Libido there, but pretty much gone. Might be getting better now, but too soon to tell. Could be due to length of cycle, could be due to bogus tamoxifen- or both, who knows. I might send some of it in to get tested, but at this point that’s not going to do me any good. Gaining more fat back, but that was expected, especially with my bullshit diet as of late. My mood in general is…I don’t know. It’s meh. I’m definitely not depressed, but for all the good things going on, I’m not really embracing them, I guess is the term I’d use. I don’t know what to think about that. Gives me some hope that I didn’t totally fuck up my endocrine system. Haven’t lost too much weight all things considered. Prior to taking the winny I was at 233 for a solid 4-5 weeks straight. I did get up to 237 on Winny, and now I’m sitting around 227. So still a net gain of 17 lbs? I think. I’m hoping to be able to get all my “levels” checked maybe at the end of next month. I still don’t know how to approach that whole situation. I’ve asked to have my Test levels checked before and they said they wouldn’t because there was “no medical necessity” for it.

Haven’t been around this board well, at all really. Busy with more important shit. The band’s shooting a video in a couple weeks, too bad I couldn’t have planned the cycle around that right? Plus I just got really sick of all the constant bullshit newb threads. It was nothing more than a waste of 15 minutes of my day. I really understand why so many have left now more than ever.

I’ll be back. Eventually.