Queef Cycle Log

Found my first cycle log on here and it was kind of fun to read and reflect on so I thought I’d make another for this one. I’m not putting it in the training logs because that seems pointless. Feel free to comment, I’ll update semi-regularly.

My starting weight and lifts are basically what they were before I started my first cycle. I lost a shitload of weight and muscle this year. 15 lbs while on tour over the summer + couldn’t work out really and most recently with this shoulder-rehab/posture correction/not lifting heavy weights + more cardio…I’ve lost even more strength. The last couple months have been the shittiest so this couldn’t have come at a better time. This is meant to be a bulk/strength then lean-out a little cycle.

Layout:
Wks 1-12 Test E 750 wk (375mg 2x) Frontloaded (sort of)
Wks 1-4 1/2 Dbol 50mg/day
Wks 10-13 Winstrol 50mg day
Wks 14-17 PCT Nolva; 40/40/20/20

(ex. wks 10-13 is actually 4 wks; occurs on weeks 10,11,12,13; PCT begins where Winny ends)

Explanation:

Test E 750mg wk (375 x 2 on Mon & Thurs); Started with 750 frontload on a Saturday; would’ve done 1g, but syringe was only 3ml and I didn’t want to do 2 inj. Next inj. was only two days later so it kinda works out. Not ideal.

Dbol 50mg/day. I’m doing about 20 in the morning before I try to do my cardio/stretching and then the other 30mg 30-60 min before hitting the gym. Will probably only do 30mg on non-lifting days.

Stanozolol- 50mg day. Somewhat concerned about what sort of havoc this will wreak on my hairline. Short enough duration that I’m hoping I don’t have any issues. At this point I don’t care about the MPB sides, but I have a feeling we’ll all have a good laugh at that one later.

Adex- up in the air. I’m one week in and haven’t taken any yet; I have plenty on hand. I will probably only take it as I deem necessary.

HCG- nope.

Will also be taking:

Taurine (during Dbol)
Milk Thistle (during Dbol & Winny)
Red Yeast Rice (all cycle)
Fish oil (shitloads)
Vit. C & E
Various Protein supps.

Right now getting about 300g protein a day. I will up this amount starting next week. Schedule hasn’t allowed enough time for eating right now.
I’ve made a big dietary change recently- getting most of my food at a co-operative so it’s all natural and organic. I don’t eat vegetables so I’m getting all of that from Naked and Bolthouse Farms drinks (love me some Green machine) as well as Kombucha.
Diet basically consists of chicken breast, local grass fed beef, minimally processed ham/turkey, peanut butter, organic raw almonds, local cage free eggs (just the whites), whole wheat bread, organic cheeses, and the occasional plain bagel from Panera (for sammiches).

I’m 6 days in and up 8 lbs. (Thanks Dbol!) The scale don’t lie. I couldn’t believe it. People are already noticing so I’m really looking forward to the next 12 weeks. Still focusing on proper movement, recovery and self-myofascial release, strengthening rear-delts and fixing posture.

Time for sleep.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
Still focusing on proper movement, recovery and self-myofascial release, strengthening rear-delts and fixing posture.

[/quote]
Good man. This will pay off in the long run.

BBB[/quote]

I didn’t really have a choice. I was gradually getting worse by not doing anything about it/not being aware of what was going on. I still need to see somebody like you (but in the states) for a proper analysis, but I don’t know how to determine beforehand whether or not it’s going to be a waste of money.
I still feel like shit almost every morning I wake up- like things are out of place and moved around (shoulder, back, knees). I have a lot of trouble sleeping at night/staying a sleep due to not being comfortable. No idea how to remedy this.

lol, brief update. Everything seems to be going good- actually better than expected, which has me a little nervous, but not too concerned. (Just hope those 10mg dbol tabs are actually 10mg, lol) It’s day 10 and I’m up 11 lbs. Strength is going through the roof which makes it really hard at times for me to do more reps instead of a lot more weight. I think I’m starting to notice a little testicular atrophy which is weird because last time I ran the same compounds at the same doses it was at least 4-5 weeks before I noticed any of that.

The only reason I wanted to update was because I had a fun/learning lesson injection experience today and for some reason I always feel compelled to share these stories. My gf/fiance’ has always done my injections- always VG site. She had prior experience administering injections, figured it’s easiest to just have her do it. This morning I felt like sleeping-in instead of getting poked in the side. I don’t know why, but by the time I got up I felt like doing it myself.

Probably because I fell asleep thinking about my next cycle- which I’m already really excited about. I figured if I’m going to be running Tren A I better get use to doing some of these myself, as the inj. will be a lot more frequent (and especially since shes claiming to want no part of this from here on out, lol).

I figured my left delt has to be easiest(right-handed). Lowest risk, easy to reach. Decided to use one of the spare 25g needles I had instead of a 23g. It wasn’t near as bad as my virgin poke where I had to psyche myself up for about 5 minutes. I really just looked at the needle for about 5 seconds while I let the Test lube it up and then just went for it. The needle went in fine, still perfectly calm.

Pushing the plunger down, staring at the test, wishing I went with a 23g because it looked like it wasn’t moving at all and then slowly it dawned on me: NOW I remember why I don’t do injections- because my hands are always shakey as fuck, even more so when I think about how shakey as fuck they are. They’ve been that way as long as I can remember. I have mild performance anxiety and that’s really about the last thing I want with a needle in my arm.

I was sweating a little but I actually got through it with no problems until I pulled the needle out too slow and blood started running down my arm. I was more pissed about what a waste of Test that was than anything else. I figured I probably lost about 1/3rd of it.

So what’s the logical thing to do? Wait for the old lady to get home and have her stick me with the missing 125mg? Fuck no. I’ll do the other delt! I didn’t do it right away because I did have other shit to do, so by the time I got around to it she was home to supervise (and criticize). I think my hand was more shakey that time, but surprisingly no blood. Stoked to not have to rely on someone for all my injections now. I feel like a big boy.

That’s it for story time tonight. G’nite

I’m up 18 lbs just a few days short of the end of the third week. I seem to have stalled out the last few days in terms of gaining weight, so I’m going to do my best to increase calories and get plenty of water. Bodyfat was maintaining, now seems to be slowly going down. I’m definitely looking leaner even with the extra water weight. I’m trying to do anywhere between 15-25 min. of cardio a day. Trying to find a sweet spot that won’t keep me from gaining weight, but will help me drop fat (story of everyone’s life, right?).

Shoulders are starting to look better than ever before. It just sucks and is really disheartening that occasionally the slightest thing will fuck my shoulder up and make it hunched over/rolled forward. I never have any pain when this happens, its just out of place and weaker. Last night the first thing I did was prone face pulls and the first set (warm-up set, mind you) had me messed up. I stretched before hand- pecs + myofascial release, even hip flexors, and none of it mattered. It doesn’t happen all the time, but it is incredibly frustrating when it does. Usually puts me in a really shitty mood and ruins my entire workout.

I was careful and slowly eased into each exercise after that. After I was about half-way through my routine everything seemed to be back to normal.

Other than that, blood pressure has been around 135/75- which isn’t too high and my legs have been blowing up which is awesome considering I’m not even doing squats.

Im the same way with the shoulders man. Always my left when it happens… Keep it up man. Im in on this

End of week 4, up 23 lbs now, bodyfat still the same. Everything seems to be getting bigger at the same rate except my bis & tris- so in a way it feels/looks like I’m not getting bigger. I think that is in part due to the fact that I’m not doing near as much direct bi/tri work as I have in the past.

Think my shoulder is getting a little better, starting to implement more stabilizer work and focus on the serratus anterior. I found a great video of some exercises from an old article on this site (I think Eric Cressey maybe?) It was basically 4 diff. exercises to do while laying prone on an incline bench- like SA shrugs (pulling straight up to your ears; not your head) I think I have it bookmarked on the other computer, so I’ll try to find it later. I felt like a million bucks afterwards and for the first time in a long time I could feel the SA actually working. Pretty sure that muscle had amnesia, lol. The success of that was short-lived however, as my shoulder was “out of whack” tonight.

I thought my legs were getting better and then today I woke up to my knee in pretty bad shape. I kept having to pop it and it hurts/is annoying as fuck. The only thing I can think that would have caused it was yesterday when for the first time ever I did seated reverse leg curls. Didn’t do TOO much weight, but now my right knee fucking hurts. Two or three days ago I was leg pressing 18 plates and thought it was time to ease back in to squatting, now I’m not so sure.

Can’t wait to be done with the Dbol, the back pumps are unbearable and no amount of Taurine is helping at all.

Up 25 lbs. I’m thinking I need to invest in a home BP tester. Those sit-down ones at Wal-Mart etc. are terrible. I had a slight BP scare last time I checked it. 169/89. That alone was almost enough to give me a heart attack. I tested it again 10 seconds later and it went down to 149/64. Still not ideal, but good enough. I really do not think the red yeast rice is doing much if anything- and if I had a home tester I may be able to justify such a claim and forgo spending $20 on a supp. that seemingly does nothing.

I finally caved and did squats for the first time in about 4 months. Wow. I lost a shitload of leg strength. I already knew that though because I’d been seeing it for the last two weeks while I watched the rest of my body grow. That’s what happens when you “hold off on quad-dominant exercises”. Well now I’m saying fuck that. I’ve been doing foam rolling exercises forever on my legs and my knees still crack and pop like guns in the hood on a Friday night. While it’s much easier and less painful to roll out those muscles- it’s never solved anything beyond making them easier to roll out.

I didn’t go crazy, I Eeeeeeeeeeeased back into it, really only doing warm-up sets…and actually stopped at 225. I kept distracting myself by trying to look down and see how far my knees were bending over my toes. I’ve never done that before and I felt retarded for doing it. So I decided it would be better to ease back into it by proceeding with box squats. So I did that but didn’t go higher than 295. I paid more attention to keeping my shoulders back, tight, and closer together and surprisingly didn’t have any shoulder pain (which made me stop squatting in the first place).

I would like to start doing deadlifts again, but I fear that my shoulder is still not stable enough to support the kind of weight it needs to. I had a great shoulder work-out tonight and I’m stoked because once again it seems like I’m really starting to make significant progress with my shoulder/scap/rot.cuff/stability and I don’t want to fuck it all up.

That being said, I started doing some overhead DB presses tonight. I asked myself why I stopped doing them altogether because I never experienced any pain, at any point, from doing overhead movements. Again, I didn’t go crazy, just some moderate DB presses for my warm-up. I’ve also found that behind the neck/back band pull-downs are working really well in lieu of wall slides. They feel fucking great and hit the same sweet spot as wall slides.

Another long-ass update post that when I started writing I thought would only be a few sentences.

Also here’s the video I was talking about from last time:

Glad to be done with the Dbol portion of this one. Last day was Friday, so I actually ran it for 5 weeks exactly.

I did end up doing deadlifts the other night and my shoulder felt good. Very stable. More so than I thought it would be. Even with that newly found confidence I didn’t push it beyond 345 as it did start to feel less stable at that point. Solid all the way through 315 though. I thought my back would give out due to back pumps before I got that far so I considered it a success.

I also had my first experiment doing injections with insulin syringes. Though I would say the more interesting part of that story was the criminal treatment I got from the pharmacy I went to when I purchased the insulin needles, I’ll skip that for now and say only that they didn’t have the standard 29.5g 5/8" and I had to settle for 31g 1/2".

I wasn’t sure if those would even be long enough to do a delt injection but apparently they were. I made sure to press down fairly hard when doing the injections so that it would actually get to the muscle. I loaded a little over .75ml into each one and the first one into my left arm went pretty good aside from the fact that it took about as long as a regular 1.5ml injection.

The second one however did not go as well. It was taking too long and my hand started cramping up. I had to stop about five or six times to let my hand rest before I could actually finish it. I was pressing so hard and watching the plunger just not move at all. I didn’t think I was even going to be able to finish it. Moral of the story- if you’re going to use insulin syringes make sure you get at least 29g.

Not too much of a pain in the ass, just slightly less convenient. Probably the best option for ED inj. though. I won’t be using insulin needles for any further inj. on this cycle as it’s not necessary or practical considering the amount of each injection, but for future cycles, yes definitely.

Well I did it this time. Probably shouldn’t have been deadlifting, but did anyway. My shoulder was not looking or feeling as stable as before, but I went ahead with it. The last set I did was 365 x 3. I decided to do rack pulls after that- and I think it was there that I fucked my arm up. I didn’t go over 315- was working on more reps + form.

By the time I started doing ham curls I could feel a problem in my LEFT (“good”) shoulder. Feels like an overuse/strain issue. Had an off day after that and let it rest- except I did do abs and while I was doing side planks I could DEFINITELY feel the problem in that shoulder.

Next day I did biceps and a little tris, even though I felt I shouldn’t. I was going out that night so probably nothing short of an amputated limb would’ve kept me out of the gym. Then another off day to let it rest.
Tonight, chest. Bench has been steadily going up, but man, I felt it again in that shoulder tonight just in warm up sets. It feels just like my right shoulder injury did right around the time it happened.

For the first rep, no matter what weight beyond warm-up, 225, 275, 295, 305, I could only do about a half-rep. Felt like my shoulder would just give out. I couldn’t get that shoulder to lock for some reason, then it would seem to line up and I could bench without issue (well, still could feel it slightly.) Last set was 305 x 6.

It’s like the same shit that happened before. Tomorrow I’m suppose to hit my back, but I’m going to take the day-off and let this shit recover because it seems I’ve only been exacerbating the situation.

Man you’ve gained a shitload of weight! Congrats, how much do you weigh? And if you have the time, I wouldn’t mind reading your pharm story when buying the pins:P I LOVE how they treat me when I go there, like I’m a crack addict who’ll shoot up the place if I feel mistreated. I can’t tell if they’re actuallly really dumb or if they just act that way to discourage this horribly sinful business that we’re in. They’re legal to buy where I’m at and I STILL haven’t been able to without having to get managers involved and read off state laws haha!

But either way, keep on top of those injuries bro. I’m sure you know how easy it is to push yourself too far one too many times while on

[quote]Jacked fibraz wrote:
Man you’ve gained a shitload of weight! Congrats, how much do you weigh? And if you have the time, I wouldn’t mind reading your pharm story when buying the pins:P I LOVE how they treat me when I go there, like I’m a crack addict who’ll shoot up the place if I feel mistreated. I can’t tell if they’re actuallly really dumb or if they just act that way to discourage this horribly sinful business that we’re in. They’re legal to buy where I’m at and I STILL haven’t been able to without having to get managers involved and read off state laws haha!

But either way, keep on top of those injuries bro. I’m sure you know how easy it is to push yourself too far one too many times while on[/quote]

Ah yes, I forgot to mention- I did lose about 2 lbs after going off dbol, but haven’t lost any strength. I’m sitting around 232 lbs now. Body fat hasn’t gone up either and I haven’t really been doing cardio, which I’m planning on changing. I’ve just been incredibly busy and most of my “free-time” has gone to learning songs for two bands that have approached me about playing for them. They’re both signed (to smaller labels) and tour, so that’s more important to me.

I’m use to buying syringes in Boston, which was never a problem. Never got any shit from anyone. No questions asked. Thought that’s how it would work everywhere. Apparently not. Anytime I go to get syringes now, even if it’s just insulin syringes, I start hearing the 2 year community-college drop-outs talking about needing prescriptions for that and I just kind of roll my eyes and wait for the real pharmacist to wander over and “deal with the situation”. The time I mentioned in that previous post, they wanted to hold on to my ID and put it in their system because they said “we like to keep track of who gets these” I couldn’t believe my fucking ears. Keep track of who, exactly? DIABETICS??? I was just getting fucking insulin needles and they started giving me this bullshit attitude and said it was going to take like 10 minutes. I had already handed them my ID before they said they were going to have to hold it while I waited…and really I should have asked for it back because the whole ordeal was bullshit to begin with. I will never do that again.
The last place I went to was a Target pharmacy and though it wasn’t as bad, they still ask far too many questions that are none of their fucking business. The guy was fairly helpful to his credit, but then he asked what I was using them for. I kind of rolled my eyes and said “insulin” and then he wanted me to write down my address- for anybody that ever comes across those logs and sees 123 Fake St.- that’d be me. The whole process is just degrading and futile. Nobody is going to openly admit they have any intended use for these other than insulin so why do they even ask?? It’s just ridiculous. I can’t wait to move out of this shithole of a state.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

But either way, keep on top of those injuries bro. I’m sure you know how easy it is to push yourself too far one too many times while on[/quote]

Ah yes, I forgot to mention- I did lose about 2 lbs after going off dbol, but haven’t lost any strength. I’m sitting around 232 lbs now. Body fat hasn’t gone up either and I haven’t really been doing cardio, which I’m planning on changing. I’ve just been incredibly busy and most of my “free-time” has gone to learning songs for two bands that have approached me about playing for them. They’re both signed (to smaller labels) and tour, so that’s more important to me.

I’m use to buying syringes in Boston, which was never a problem. Never got any shit from anyone. No questions asked. Thought that’s how it would work everywhere. Apparently not. Anytime I go to get syringes now, even if it’s just insulin syringes, I start hearing the 2 year community-college drop-outs talking about needing prescriptions for that and I just kind of roll my eyes and wait for the real pharmacist to wander over and “deal with the situation”. The time I mentioned in that previous post, they wanted to hold on to my ID and put it in their system because they said “we like to keep track of who gets these” I couldn’t believe my fucking ears. Keep track of who, exactly? DIABETICS??? I was just getting fucking insulin needles and they started giving me this bullshit attitude and said it was going to take like 10 minutes. I had already handed them my ID before they said they were going to have to hold it while I waited…and really I should have asked for it back because the whole ordeal was bullshit to begin with. I will never do that again.
The last place I went to was a Target pharmacy and though it wasn’t as bad, they still ask far too many questions that are none of their fucking business. The guy was fairly helpful to his credit, but then he asked what I was using them for. I kind of rolled my eyes and said “insulin” and then he wanted me to write down my address- for anybody that ever comes across those logs and sees 123 Fake St.- that’d be me. The whole process is just degrading and futile. Nobody is going to openly admit they have any intended use for these other than insulin so why do they even ask?? It’s just ridiculous. I can’t wait to move out of this shithole of a state.[/quote]

It sounds like everything’s going well for you man. It’s always so nice to hear that. Seems like you’re doing well with your business/passion and I’d call your cycle a huge success so far, as long as you can hold those gains afterwards this time. Maybe you can add into this log what some of your principles have been that have let you have such success, for the sake of helping the noobies as well as teaching us all a little more through someone else’s experience. It’s especially interesting that you aren’t even doing cardio haha! Props on having your stuff together bro.

I laughed reading your pharm feelings haha I definitely feel your pain with that shit. It’s ridiculous from every angle and they act like you’re crazy for even asking. If I may give some advice, if your area’s like mine where it’s such a hassle, order online man. It’s really made everything so much easier for me. There’re a couple sites out there that are great and down to earth in knowing what’s going on. If you want, I can send a PM your way (I don’t think we’re allowed to post them)

I realize I’m late to the party, but I noticed your comment about your hairline.

In my research on various test cycle, uh, scalp therapy. If you can’t or don’t want to get your hands on Finasteride, you should check out Nettle Root Extract. It’s a natural 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. It also has shown positive effects on aromatase, preventing the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Mind you, it’s no full blown AI, but every little bit helps when you’re closing in on a gram of test. It’s even been shown to be hepaprotective.

It can be found in most health food stores or artsy fartsy herbal boutiques for between 15-20 dollars US.

http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/content/topical-hair-loss-treatment/nettle-root.asp
http://www.rain-tree.com/nettles.htm

[quote]BoronCarbide wrote:
I realize I’m late to the party, but I noticed your comment about your hairline.

In my research on various test cycle, uh, scalp therapy. If you can’t or don’t want to get your hands on Finasteride, you should check out Nettle Root Extract. It’s a natural 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. It also has shown positive effects on aromatase, preventing the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Mind you, it’s no full blown AI, but every little bit helps when you’re closing in on a gram of test. It’s even been shown to be hepaprotective.

It can be found in most health food stores or artsy fartsy herbal boutiques for between 15-20 dollars US.

http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/content/topical-hair-loss-treatment/nettle-root.asp
http://www.rain-tree.com/nettles.htm[/quote]

I actually use to take Propecia years before I ever cycled. Stopped taking it and nothing changed. I did have some on hand for my first cycle but stopped taking it after the first three weeks so I wouldn’t have to “live in fear” of knowing/not knowing how bad AAS would advance the thinning/balding. I haven’t lost much if any hair since my first cycle, so it’s not that big of a concern now. Maybe a few years down the road I might do it again. Plus I thought I was starting to experience some of the ED sides of being on it.

I’m glad you brought up health food stores though because I had completely forgotten to mention something that I had been meaning to. I’m sure there are more people like me who HATE vegetables, so I gotta tell you, that Naked- Green Machine drink is a miracle. Tastes rather good considering all the disgusting green crap in it (Apple juice, mango puree, pineapple juice, banana puree, kiwifruit puree, green machine mix (spirulina, chorella, broccoli, green tea extract, spinach, barley grass, wheat grass, blue green algae, echinacea, purpurea extract, odorless garlic), natural flavor) That’s everything in it. No added crap. That stuff and some Kombucha and I’m all set.

It sounds like everything’s going well for you man. It’s always so nice to hear that. Seems like you’re doing well with your business/passion and I’d call your cycle a huge success so far, as long as you can hold those gains afterwards this time. Maybe you can add into this log what some of your principles have been that have let you have such success, for the sake of helping the noobies as well as teaching us all a little more through someone else’s experience. It’s especially interesting that you aren’t even doing cardio haha! Props on having your stuff together bro.[/quote]

I wouldn’t call it a success yet. I want to hit at least 240 to ensure that I won’t drop under 233 post-cycle. After my last cycle I was sitting around 233-235 for months…until I went on tour in April for 8 weeks. I ended up losing 12 lbs in the first few weeks and ultimately lost around 16 lbs total. It wasn’t fat-loss either. I was able to hit a gym three times total in that period. The rest of the time was spent trying to work out with clothes bags or anything with weight that could be curled or pressed. Luckily one of the other bands had some kettlebells and light dumbbells, so that probably helped a little. Lost a shitload of leg strength. Then of course after that due to my shoulder injury everything progressively got worse and towards the end (before the cycle) was focusing more on cardio and rehab and dropped to 210 lbs.

I really don’t have too much trouble gaining or losing weight so it was easy for me to get back up to 233, but breaking this plateau has been the most difficult part so far. I’m not eating enough, I know that much. There are often opportunities for me to eat more frequently, but I end up not doing so. I’m basically set in my eating freq. pattern and it’s hard to break that. So weight loss post-cycle is one of my biggest concerns right now. So it’s probably good that I’m not doing cardio now. Though it should be mentioned the main reason I stopped doing a separate cardio session wasn’t due to laziness or anything of the sort, but rather that I somehow broke the treadmill at home and can no longer use it. Plus with blizzards out side, my cardio is extremely limited unless I do it after a workout at the gym (which I usually try to do anyway for maybe 8-10 min). I have replaced those cardio sessions with more ab work- so in a sense, that is my cardio. Abs are definitely stronger now.

Another aspect that should be taken into account is my sleep and work schedule. I only work about 9 hours a week right now. So I usually get at least 8 hours of sleep (although NEVER uninterrupted sleep) and I think that in conjunction with not having a hectic work schedule or running around all day helps me keep the weight on and always feel refreshed. Everything else I do probably isn’t much different than what most people here do.

Nah I get all mine online. I have a box of 100 without about 60 still left so I’ll be good for awhile. The only reason I went to a pharmacy this time was to get insulin syringes to test them out- I didn’t think it would be such an issue. I also would infrequently stop at pharmacies to see what I could get because I fucking hate the needles I got online compared to the Precision Glide ones I got at CVS in Boston. These ones always fill up with air bubbles and the needles don’t screw on straight- always slightly angled.

Benched tonight. Sorry- DECLINE benched. First time back putting up 315. Last sets were 315 x 5 and 315 x 4. Feels good mane. I’m thinking by next week I should be able to hit at least 335 x 3/4 (not that I’m going to try because I think 315 tonight was borderline pushing it) but last time I was putting up that much on bench I weighed 20 lbs more so I think this is a testament to the rear-delt, rotator-cuff, shoulder rehab, etc. that I’ve been sticking with.

I can’t gain weight though. Lifts go up, body fat stays the same, weight stays the same, or even drops. I’ve been eating some shitty food just to try and keep weight on. I’m still hitting 300g/protein a day, but it’s definitely concerning that I haven’t gained ONE pound since going off dbol. I’ve lost two pounds- still sitting at 233. Once again I’m thinking the Test may be underdosed. We’re approaching the end of week 8 and I don’t think my balls have shrunk. If they have, it’s not noticeable. Maybe I should’ve taken measurements beforehand, lol.
It’s definitely working- to a degree, but it’s just very weird. Sex drive a little higher than normal, nothing absolutely crazy, absolute minimal if any ball shrinkage, and impossible to put on weight. Sound underdosed to anyone else? BTW- about a week and a half ago I bumped the dosage up to 800mg/wk.

Still waiting on my Winny. Thought I’d have it by now. Was planning on running it at the end of the week, and just doing a 10 week cycle. I’ll wait til the end of next week at the latest and after that I’m just fucked. Not happy about this at all.

Also, should mention the shit going on with my heel/foot seems to be getting worse. I have a strong feeling it’s going to end badly. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about- it’s in this thread: BBB E-Diagnosis (Foot Pain) - Injuries and Rehab - Forums - T Nation

Pain seems to have moved more towards the back, further towards the achilles. I’m terrified to pop my achilles now.

Pain is in this area (lol, it’s circled in red but you can barely see it because of her huge tits and rockin’ ass):

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
Once again I’m thinking the Test may be underdosed. We’re approaching the end of week 8 and I don’t think my balls have shrunk. If they have, it’s not noticeable. Maybe I should’ve taken measurements beforehand, lol.
It’s definitely working- to a degree, but it’s just very weird. Sex drive a little higher than normal, nothing absolutely crazy, absolute minimal if any ball shrinkage, and impossible to put on weight. Sound underdosed to anyone else? BTW- about a week and a half ago I bumped the dosage up to 800mg/wk.

[/quote]

Nice to see your rehab work is helping…

And about the test, thanks for making me paranoid about mine. Thats how I felt too, but on 500mg/week. Nothing ridiculous with libido, but it improved. Got some back acne. Slight shrinkage, but I couldn’t get hcg… I read about some people using tribulus and I decided to give it a shot since I could get it for 14 bucks… and to my surprise they popped right back to normal size in a week and a half. I really thought it wouldn’t work, but cool…

I have never ran test up to 750 before, so I am not sure how much stronger it would feel than 500, but seems like to me that what you describe is how I felt at 66% of your dose.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Pain is in this area (lol, it’s circled in red but you can barely see it because of her huge tits and rockin’ ass):

[/quote]

I’m still rolling on this one, and staring…