T Nation

Queef Cycle log: a lot to keep track of

Basically going to be a two-part cycle; Here’s what it has shaped up to look like so far:

Weeks 1-6 (cutting)

“Rip 225” (Prop/Tren A/Mast; 100/75/50)
Inj- M,W,and late Friday: @ 1.5ml= 1,012mg/wk

Anavar (weeks 1-5) 50mg/day =350mg/wk

T3 (starting week2-5)- going to start at 25mcg/day; maybe work up to 75mcg.

Albuterol (not 100% sure yet)- if I run this, I’m going to keep it low, like 40mcg/day.

I was originally going to run GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 in lieu of Albuterol, but I dropped a lot of money on this cycle already, plus that’d be even more pinning, so I think I’m going to hold off until PCT and then run GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 at moderate doses. I’m seeing a lot of people doing both at 100mcg 3x day. But eventhough CJC-1295 (without DAC) can be shot once or twice a week, most people seem to be doing it at the same frequency as the GHRP.

Week 6-13

Test 450 (Enth/Cyp/prop; 200/150/100)
Inj: 2x wk= 900mg/wk

EQ- 2x/wk= 400mg/wk

Anavar (wks 11-15; bridge pct) 50mg/day (350mg/wk)

T3 (wks 8-14) @ 25mcg-50mcg day.

Adex dosed as necessary. I usually do fine with .25mg E3D.

PCT is just going to be standard 40/40/20/20 Nolva. I have HCG, but not a lot. It’s only going to be enough for 4 weeks at 500iu/wk- yes, I realize this is not much. Since I can’t run it for the whole cycle, it looks like it’s best to use it towards the end but to have it clear before PCT so I’m looking at using that starting week 8.

Side notes:

I’m not stoked on that “rip” formula having more test than Tren. I had no issues running high tren/low test, but we’ll see how this goes.

EQ should probably be bumped up a bit, but then I wouldn’t have enough for 6-7 weeks. I could do that and then use the extra test E that I have laying around to finish out the cycle.

I found peptides made me hold a ton of water, so you might not want to include them if you’re trying to get mega ripped. I know they’re good for mobilising FFAs and blah bah blah, but it’s just something you might want to consider

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I found peptides made me hold a ton of water, so you might not want to include them if you’re trying to get mega ripped. I know they’re good for mobilising FFAs and blah bah blah, but it’s just something you might want to consider[/quote]

I said I’m not going to use them until PCT so they’re really not going to play a role in this cycle. Are you sure you’ve used peptides? Because your other thread says that you’re just now starting your second cycle ever.

ya, I ran some G6 for a couple of months to see if it would do anything but didn’t notice much so I stopped. Still have some left though so I’ll run them during PCT.

I just figured that if your cycle was to get mega shredded, then the edema would fuck with that but I missed where you said you were just using them during PCT…

good luck!

The EQ dose seems fairly low alongside the duration.
The Var dose also seems fairly low, I felt it was effective around the 80mg/d mark.

Ive recently had success with DNP so you may want to look into that. With DNP you could get rid of the T3 and the albuterol, 400mg of DNP a day would be more then enough tapered up of course. I would run this near the end of a cutting cycle to rid any stubborn fat that may be left.
Just a thought.

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
The EQ dose seems fairly low alongside the duration.
The Var dose also seems fairly low, I felt it was effective around the 80mg/d mark.

Ive recently had success with DNP so you may want to look into that. With DNP you could get rid of the T3 and the albuterol, 400mg of DNP a day would be more then enough tapered up of course. I would run this near the end of a cutting cycle to rid any stubborn fat that may be left.
Just a thought.

SB[/quote]

I’ve read enough about people using DNP safely (Bill Roberts or BBB don’t remember which and someone else) but it’s something I’ll never use. I’m not at a point that merits its use and I don’t know if I’ll ever have the desire to compete at any level- even then, that would be the last thing I’d use.

I haven’t used EQ before so I’m going to start at 400 and see how my BP is before bumping it up. If it’s all good, then I’ll go up to 600.

The anavar I’m getting is in 50mg tabs. Always prefer 10s, but the 50s were a way better deal. I might cut some in half and run it at 75mg/day for the first 5 weeks. I’ll only have enough for 10 weeks at 50mg/day…but since I’m planning on running the GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 starting during PCT, I think I might be alright with just running it at 50mg the last three weeks (instead of 5).

There’s been a change in plans and for good reason. I’m going to run a quick 7 weeker using the rest of the test I have and some of the anavar. I’m going to save the bigger cycle for the end of January. Although it’s cutting it really close and the 7 weeks isn’t ideal I mapped it out and this will be in my best interest. My main concern was recovery, but it looks like I should be good- even more so if I use hcg.

I need to bulk for the next two months and not drop below 14-15% bf. Then my goal for the following cycle will be to drop to around 7%. This would be the perfect time to start GHRP-6 and CJC-1295, so I dun goofed there, but I think I’ll be alright.

This is going to be very basic. I think I have enough leftover Test to run it around 925mg/wk, so I’m going to run 1000/8days or (250mg/EOD) + anavar starting at 50mg/day and ramping it up from there. Going to see if I can get my hands on some dbol short notice.

^Have you ever tried the injectable Dbol? I tried it recently @25mg four hours before training (so about 3-5 times a week) on top of my HRT and the results are great. I honestly think it’s the strongest injectable I’ve used. I never got much oral DBOL (I tried 20mg pre workout for a while), and I’ve used Tren, mg per mg the injectable Dbol seems stronger.

To be fair I’ve never used Tren at higher than 30mg a day since 50mg makes me feel like shit, but I can say with certainty that the 25mg of Dbol really packs a punch. No bad sides, either :slight_smile:

I heard somewhere that when you takes orals approximately one third gets ‘lost’ as it processes through the liver, so that could help explain why 25mg seems so effective.

OP, if you can get it I would give it a try :slight_smile:

Singhbuilder: looking good in the avatar, I take it you’ve acquiesced and are on HRT now?

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
^Have you ever tried the injectable Dbol? I tried it recently @25mg four hours before training (so about 3-5 times a week) on top of my HRT and the results are great. I honestly think it’s the strongest injectable I’ve used. I never got much oral DBOL (I tried 20mg pre workout for a while), and I’ve used Tren, mg per mg the injectable Dbol seems stronger.

To be fair I’ve never used Tren at higher than 30mg a day since 50mg makes me feel like shit, but I can say with certainty that the 25mg of Dbol really packs a punch. No bad sides, either :slight_smile:

I heard somewhere that when you takes orals approximately one third gets ‘lost’ as it processes through the liver, so that could help explain why 25mg seems so effective.

Singhbuilder: looking good in the avatar, I take it you’ve acquiesced and are on HRT now?[/quote]

Nice to see you back on here mate. And thanks :wink:
Nope im not on HRT, Ive decided to B&C for a year or so and then when everything is stable (eg job, relationships etc) I will taper off and see what happens. Im only 21 I want to fight till my last ounce of HPTA to stay off HRT.

Injectable Dbol, seems interesting if I could get my hands on some. Agree with your Tren comment, for me its just not worth it. On the other hand I love Dbol, the euphoria from it is amazing.

SB

Yeah, you could try Triptelorine at the end of the year, I’ve heard good stuff about it. I have a friend who’s been on for about two years who may be trying it soon, if he does I’ll let you know how he gets on.

I’ve been ‘on’ now for three and a half years. Not sure whether it’s B&C or HRT, I suppose it’s HRT if you don’t ever come off LOL. I know my NTP was fucked though…

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

Singhbuilder: looking good in the avatar, I take it you’ve acquiesced and are on HRT now?[/quote]

No, I have had liquid dbol a couple times though. I actually like that better than the tabs. It tastes awful, but part of me started to get use to it and enjoy it.

In other news I started this (what is now) Test-only cycle a week ago today. I sort of front-loaded. 500mg/Sun & Tues; 250 Thurs & Sat. So from here on out it’ll be 250mg/EOD until I run out of the 1ml vials, then I’ll do 500mg 2x/wk. Part of the reason I had this left over test was that I thought it was really underdosed- I can see that wasn’t the case. I’ve never ran test only- always used dbol or something to kickstart. Most people say it takes a couple weeks for Enth to kick in, but this has already started. I have been eating more, but not enough to merit the 6 lb gain, as well as the increased sex drive. Strength has gone up a little. I’m going to try to get my hands on some anavar or winstrol or maybe even dbol if I can. This is just going to serve as a bulk cycle and I’m not going to be eating clean the whole time because I need to make sure I don’t drop below 14-15% bodyfat. The next cycle in January I will be aiming to cut down to 7%.

here’s some ass:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
Yeah, you could try Triptelorine at the end of the year, I’ve heard good stuff about it. I have a friend who’s been on for about two years who may be trying it soon, if he does I’ll let you know how he gets on.

I’ve been ‘on’ now for three and a half years. Not sure whether it’s B&C or HRT, I suppose it’s HRT if you don’t ever come off LOL. I know my NTP was fucked though…[/quote]

NTP? Neutrophils?
I have mild neutropenia all the time too, even before any AAS use.

I am definetly interested in your friends’ Triptolerin run, please do let me know how he gets on BB.

SB

Toby, whos the girl in your avi?

SB

update us!

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:
update us![/quote]

It’s here:

I’m not running the above cycle until Feb 1st. I will create a new thread for it at that time.