T Nation

Queef Cycle 2013: This Time It's Personal


I’ll be starting this on the 21st. Well, let’s just get to it:

Weeks 1-7 Test(prop/cyp/enth blend) 900 mg/wk
Weeks 1-10 EQ 500 mg/wk
Weeks 1-3 Anavar 50mg/day 350 mg/wk
Weeks 4-12 HCG 500 iu/wk
Weeks 4-6; 9-12 Albuterol 5-6 mg/day
Weeks 6-13 T3; Standard pyramid up to 100mcg/day
Weeks 7-13 Test Prop 400 mg/wk
Weeks 7-13 Tren Ace 500 mg/wk
Weeks 7-13 Mast prop 200 mg/wk
Weeks 8-13 Winstrol 50mg/day 350 mg/wk
Weeks 4-? Melanotan-II ? 500mcg/wk?

Adex as needed; Standard Nolva PCT.

I think that’s everything. I’m running the cycle this way for specific reasons. A couple of things I’d like to address

  1. I’d like to run Anavar at a higher dose, but literally after that last Anavar thread my price for Anavar shot up. Not very happy about that.
  2. The EQ dose probably seems low, but that’s all I have. My only other option would be to up to around 700mg/wk but then only run it for 7 weeks. Obviously I chose length of time over dosage.
  3. Albuterol has been difficult to sort out. The dosages I’ve seen other people run are all over the place and the Albuterol I have leads me to believe (given the size of the bottle/comparing it in terms of mLs to the T3 dosage I’ll be running) I should be running it around 4-5mgs/day. The standard seems to be a bit higher, so I am just going to have to see how I react at this dosage and adjust it accordingly.
  4. Same deal with the Melanotan-II. I only have 10mgs. I’ve seen people running it at 1/mg a day through the loading phase, and then 1mg every 3 days or so for ‘stasis’. I’m a type II skin-type so that gives me maybe three weeks? That shit’s expensive as fuck so again, I think I’m going to have to see how it goes and kind of assess what to do from there.
  5. Tren Ace. Probably going to have to buy more I thought what I had I would be able to run it higher, but apparently not. Just kind of sucks having to place an order for one or two vials.

My diet is going to be immaculate. I’ll be using Intermittent Fasting and pulsing through the day with copious amounts of BCAA’s. Hoping to finish around 6% bodyfat. Might do pictures at the end. Also might try to throw a pic of all my AS up here before I start since there’s so much of it. In the meantime enjoy this pic which will probably get inserted at the top of the post:

Dam now thats a MAN size cycle lol

So your gonaa do mast 50EOD? I just did Test/Mast I ran my mast at 100EOD.
Intersted on the diet, care to elobrate?
What adex dose do you typically need for 900mg/test, just curious. You get no sides from the Tren @500mg?

That’s a hell of a cycle! Looks awesome

I think week 8 till end will be a great time for you, because you’ll be changing daily in the mirror. I run my winny@50 and anavar@50 together at the end and the synergy is freaking awesome. I dont know why but its unreal.

that’s a beefy cycle indeed.

How many cycles have you done Toby?

And why you running melanotan?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
That’s a hell of a cycle! Looks awesome [/quote]
Forum member: “So Toby, what are you running for your next cycle?”
Toby: “Yes.”

[quote]incredulous wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
That’s a hell of a cycle! Looks awesome [/quote]

Forum member: “So Toby, what are you running for your next cycle?”
Toby: “Yes.”[/quote]

Forum member: yes what?? What are you running?
Toby: Look at photo I posted.

Forum member: Doesnt tell me anything…?
Toby: It’s tell you Im running some serious dick hardening shit! Any more questions?

[quote]incredulous wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
That’s a hell of a cycle! Looks awesome [/quote]
Forum member: “So Toby, what are you running for your next cycle?”
Toby: “Yes.”[/quote]

Lol I hope that wasn’t me that said that haha

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Dam now thats a MAN size cycle lol

So your gonaa do mast 50EOD? I just did Test/Mast I ran my mast at 100EOD.
Intersted on the diet, care to elobrate?
What adex dose do you typically need for 900mg/test, just curious. You get no sides from the Tren @500mg?[/quote]

The mast. is part of test/tren/mast blend so the amount is out of my hands. However most people have said they didn’t experience much with over 200mg/wk or it wasn’t worth it over 200mg/wk. I did have to buy separate tren though because the amount wasn’t enough.
Adex I usually run around .25mg/E3/4 days.
I get no sides from Tren at 600mg/wk. The only side I start to get usually comes around 6th week where I can get some coughing immediately after the injection. And of course the shitty cardio kicks in around week 4.
Diet is going to be something like 50g carbs/day for two weeks straight, then start implementing cheat meals. First at one a week, then twice a week. Although in this case ‘cheat meal’ really means ‘carb meal’.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
that’s a beefy cycle indeed.

How many cycles have you done Toby?

And why you running melanotan?[/quote]

I think this is #8. I’m running melanotan-II because I don’t want to have to tan all the time like some phaggy-time jersey shore douche. I’m hoping to only have to do it once a week. But I won’t start that 'til around week 4.

I hate going tanning but so worth it with all the hot ass that’s walking in there

man attitudes to tanning must be different in the States. In the UK guys that tan are instantly labelled homos.

I hear melanotan gives you constant boners. Could be fun.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
man attitudes to tanning must be different in the States. In the UK guys that tan are instantly labelled homos.

I hear melanotan gives you constant boners. Could be fun.[/quote]

I feel like homo walking in there haha but I only tan right before summer because I spend a lot of time in the desert at the river or the lake and I don’t want to get fried

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
man attitudes to tanning must be different in the States. In the UK guys that tan are instantly labelled homos.

I hear melanotan gives you constant boners. Could be fun.[/quote]

I feel like homo walking in there haha but I only tan right before summer because I spend a lot of time in the desert at the river or the lake and I don’t want to get fried[/quote]

I wish I had your life man. Scotland is a cold, miserable place.

It’s pretty much overcast all year right? We’re you born there?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
man attitudes to tanning must be different in the States. In the UK guys that tan are instantly labelled homos.

I hear melanotan gives you constant boners. Could be fun.[/quote]

I feel like homo walking in there haha but I only tan right before summer because I spend a lot of time in the desert at the river or the lake and I don’t want to get fried[/quote]

I wish I had your life man. Scotland is a cold, miserable place.[/quote]

So is England, I’m holding out for the two weeks of summer in June though. All this hard work in the gym will finally pay off!

Tanning does suck but still gotta do it.

Oh and this cycle is some real man shit, good to see someone run something at this level in here.

I’m hoping to only have to tan once a week. One of my friends who has run the same brand of Melanotan-II just stopped by and we were talking about it. He said the 10mg bottle would be more than enough. He said he got dark as fuck on it just using 1mg/wk after the ‘loading phase’. He also cautioned me that he got really nauseous for about 20 minutes after he would do the injections, but apparently the random boners aren’t too bad.

I’ve got some extra tren ordered so I should be able to run it a little higher. Should have the last of everything tomorrow. Should probably order the BCAAs now though…

I guess you cant wear sweat pants during the cycle just in case of “random boners”???

what a cycle, thats awesome, subscribed!