Que es un Fantasme?

If IT believes that it can be hit as well.

[quote]John S. wrote:
So If I really believe I can hit the ghost then can I hit it with a stick?[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Animals are hyper-sensitive to spirits, don’t usually lie for the camera and the reaction that you see is very common from a dog that has been completely spooked in an otherwise friendly setting.
[/quote]

my roommates dog reacted similarly to an ultrasonic dog-deterrent. It would stay just beyond the effective range and act much like the dog in the video did.

I don’t discount the presence of spirits, just because I don’t understand something doesn’t keep it from existing. But as a rule I tend toward skepticism when these types of things are involved.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
If IT believes that it can be hit as well.

John S. wrote:
So If I really believe I can hit the ghost then can I hit it with a stick?

[/quote]

Can you elaborate on that a little bit?

A ghost can do what it believes it can do? And only what it believes can be done to it, can be done do it?

I am very interested:)

Those videos seem pretty fake.

And I find it weird how there is no solid proof on ghosts AFAIK, yet there are all these theories and knowledge about them.

A dog was acting weird. Whoopee fucking doo.

I believe in Santa Claus
I believe Elvis is still alive
I believe in love at first sight

I don’t believe in Ghosts

The dog might also be picking up cues from his owner, who is unwittingly praising the dog when he acts as if he’s spooked. In the video, the owner seems overjoyed by the dog acting strangely.

If that video is the most compelling evidence for the existence of ghosts, then we have no evidence. There are many possible natural explanations for the behavior of the dog, all more likely than a ghost being present.

Just to keep with the general spirit…

You should go back to busting trolls with multiple accounts. You’re good at that and it’s believable.

Why can’t ghosts ever sense a camera? The cup one would be east to recreate with a pulley system.

Look TD, I’m interested in Paranormal investigating for the fact that I just don’t buy any of this

I think a lot of what is “captured” is cameras are built to make sense out of light and will focus in and out on nothing to make it seem like something is there

You say animals are sensitive to paranormal or spirit presence yet in that first video where the guy supposedly unwittingly “captured evidence” of a poltergeist after filming his dogs, his dogs seemed fine and dandy … according to the theory shouldn’t they have been flipping out while in the presence of such a powerful type of “energy”?

There just isn’t any irrefutable evidence that I’ve seen that makes me believe any of these videos are genuine proof of the existence of these paranormal entities.

However, I do have an open mind and would like to witness tangible, irrefutable proof if there is such a thing.

As someone who doesn’t believe in heaven or hell I’m open to the possibility that there’s restless spirits running [floating?] around. But, without having watched the posted videos I can can guarantee that they weren’t on 'em. Poltergeist occurences are probably the easiest thing to duplicate in the realm of unexplained phenomena. Watch paranormal activity for proof.

EDIT: Meant to say ‘fabricate’ instead of ‘duplicate’.

I remain skeptical of almost every one of these types of videos, yet I do believe strongly in the paranormal. From my own experiences I have experienced what could be commonly called a Slyph, or a cloud spirit. Last summer we had a fire party in my back yard. There is a large feild and then some woods beyond the back yard. Several fruit trees line the edge of the field and my yard. It was late, maybe 2:00 and the party was winding down. I went to the feild to take a leak away from the party and when I got done I was admiring the clear night sky and the almost full HUGE moon that was out. As I’m sitting there I notice a small cloud towards the south end of the field, it’s low, maybe a couple hundred feet above the treeline and it’s moving towards the north end of the field. As I watched it several things started to seem weird to me. First was it’s rate of movement, it was moving briskly. The next thing was the lack of any wind or any other clouds in the sky. The next thing that troubled me was the shape of the cloud. It was a teardrop shape, but the fat part was at the lead end and the tail was at the trailing end according to it’s movement direction.

Doing a quick analysis in my head, if the wind was blowing the cloud in a certain direction, the tail actually should be in the front, and the fatter part should be facing into the wind. This thing was moving into unmoving air, which was what was causing it’s shape. Then finally as I watched it for a few minutes, it intersected the moon through my siteline. As soon as it did, the cloud broke into 3 separate peices and went in 3 different directions, each fading into nothing after a few seconds. Then it was gone.

Now I had been drinking but I was not even remotely drunk, a little buzzed sure, but there is no drink strong enough to make someone hallucinate that strong. Also I had recently buried several peices of orgonite that i had made, this is something that has been known to attract them though I never anticipated seeing anything like that.

Nothing happened and nothing more came of it. But I saw what I saw.

V