Quattro Dynamo vs. MAG-10 for Success

Hey all, I was just wondering which one is better for gaining muscle mass. I did MAG-10 for Success last Nov. with the liquid MAG-10. I gain about 4 or 5 lbs. And it doesn’t sound like it can compare all you big boys here.

Now I just got the MAG-10 Limit Edition 2004. I was wondering which exercise should I go on. In my opinion, QD looks kinda easy. What do you guys think!

Thanks for any advise!
Gary

No one has any advice regarding which one is better???

i’ve use MAG-10 once, and i’ve gain around 10lbs in 3 weeks.

i think QD is quite demanding in recovery, and if you want to use MAG-10, i’ll recommend you try to do QD with it.

Thanks! Wong.

Did anyone here try both workout? If so, which one works better for gaining mass?

Thanks!
Gary

gpham99,

QD easy? That’s the first time I’ve ever heard that statement. The QD program is one of the most demanding programs I’ve ever designed. If you seek maximum benefit from MAG-10, then follow my QD program to the letter and you’ll reap huge gains (if you’re eating enough).

Interesting timing on this subject. I will be starting MAG-10 Legacy in 2 1/2 weeks along with my fresh supply of Grow! and Surge. Why yes in fact I did remortgage the house and sell some of my friends but I’m going for the whole stinkin’ shabang on this one. I am going to use QD for likely 2 - 3 week periods, eat all my neighbors food, take before, during and after measurements, caliper and girth, as well as pictures and damn if I ain’t gonna grow! Currently about 200 lbs. 6 ft. and pretty lean. I have never really lined up all my ducks quite so splendidly and will do some updating of how the great experiment goes.

Chad - will two cycles of QD simply be tough as nails or would you recommend against 2 in a row even with the 5 day rest period between?

[quote]Chad Waterbury wrote:
gpham99,

QD easy? That’s the first time I’ve ever heard that statement. The QD program is one of the most demanding programs I’ve ever designed. If you seek maximum benefit from MAG-10, then follow my QD program to the letter and you’ll reap huge gains (if you’re eating enough). [/quote]

Chad, I didn’t really mean it in a bad way, and I am sorry if I sound like it(I am kinda new). Also, I have decided to give it a go. I have one question though…would it be ok if I take only one serving of MAG-10 a day(taken at am & pm) instead of 2. Thanks!

Gary

QD isn’t easy, in my opinion, it’s SMART. It takes a lot out of ya on the days which you may not be ‘good’ at, but I know it makes ya stronger and it definately slabs on some muscle too!

i think you can take MAG-10 once per day if you want. because i only take 4caps per day, so my MAG-10 bottle empty in 3weeks. and i can get good result. MAG-10 is quite expensive for me, that’s why i take it that way. if you’ve enough money, then i’ll recommend you take it twice per day.

stay strong.