I’d like to try this workout plan. However I have a few restrictions that would require modifying some of the exercises.
- I don’t have access to machines like lat-pulldown, cable row, leg curl, etc.
- I do a lot of throwing sports (tennis, baseball) so I don’t do overhead pressing or behind the neck pressing
I’m wondering if I can do the following substitutions:
- Glute ham raise for leg curls
- bent bb rows for seated cable rows
- db tricep extensions for reverse grip tricep press-downs
- incline db presses for seated behind the neck bb presses
also, I’d like to substitute straight leg weighted situps for hanging leg raises
what are supinated pulldowns? If they are what I think, I don’t have the machine but would use blast straps to do the same motion.
What are your thoughts on these substitions?
How do you figure out your 27 rep max??? (or 18 rep max, etc.)
These are somewhat laughable numbers. wuoldn’t % of 1rm #'s be more useful here to calculate weight to be used?
I have no idea how to figure out high rep maxes. does that mean I have to find the exact weight that I fail at on the 28th rep? right…
anybody have 1RM % equivalents?
what’s the experience of those who’ve done the program?