Quastions About 5/3/1

Since I think Xen Nova is to busy. I have just started with the 5/3/1 routine onloaded (that one with two workouts a week). I hope he will react to.

I think it will works realy well, just have a few questions. since I train at home and dont have that much weight (I think I can load a barbell with 120 kilo) I dont think that deadlifting would be a good idea, because right now I can deadlift for 115 kilo’s for 5 reps.
So when I train the deadlift with 5/3/1 I am almost at the max with my weights.
So I was thinking tho repplace the deadlift with the clean because I have to start with much less weights.
Off course I have to order more weights but then I can just start.
Another question, I think in the 3th or 4th routine there are pull-ups and dips as supplementary exercises.
The routine says 5 sets off 10 reps off the dips and off the pul-ups.
I dont think that I am strong enough to do 5 sets off 10, wat can I do then? 5 sets off my max and try to build it up to 10?

Hope someone can help me out here.

there is no reson why powerlceans wont work untill you get more weight

There’s a few things you can do with the dips and pullups. One is to simply build up to them- do 2 sets of 10, then 2 sets of 8, and a set of 7 (assuming that’s all you can manage to do). Just do the most you can on a given set.

Another thing you could do is just do 50 reps, no matter how many sets it takes. This could be quite taxing if you can only do like 4 or 5 at a clip, but if you’re close- i.e. doing 5 sets of 7 but doing 5 of 10 is just beyond your reach- adding four sets of four more might help you out.

You don’t have to do them in the same workout either. Wendler says alot of times that you can do either exercise constantly, during any workout, just to get better at them in general.

Do not overthink 5/3/1.

Okay, thank you guys!