Quarantine Hair?

Do the tattoos/beard/skinhead stats stack to build your strength stat or are they independent?

1 Like

I do my husbands hair. 1/4 on the top and 00 everywhere else. In the summer I razor everywhere else. Currently I’ve been elected to do all the males in the family. They seemed pretty satisfied with 00 all over. I’m not talented but I can get shit done. Some days I wish for lice so my husband will let me do the same to mine…

2 Likes

I’m thinking about giving up on Operation: Mullet.

A man has to be honest about his ability to pull this look off without giving the first impression of a sex offender. I think my hairline’s receded just enough to cross into that territory. I’ll let my stylist be the final judge. She’s my ex-girlfriend and if anyone will tell me that I look like a sex offender, it will be her.

There’s a lot of trust having your ex be your stylist. Of course one of my exes is my dentist too so…

1 Like

I have natural curl on the back, blade shades, and camo cargo shorts.

The only thing missing is the classic Hanes wife beater, but I’m thinking of just taking the shears to an old t-shirt to complete the look.

If only I had a day glow Ron-Jon shirt. Man, those were the days! :joy:

1 Like

The trust begins and ends with my hair. She’s another man’s adult dependent now, but we’re cordial friends. She’s a funny bitch and killer at hair, that’s for sure. That’s how she charms her way into her next hobosexual relationship. Good for her.

I just don’t let her near me with any kind of knife, drill or dental equipment. That’s my rule.

1 Like

They are independent, but standard issue like the military. It was the running joke at comps. Any random could ask a wife/girlfriend “Which one are you with?” and recieive the answer, “The bald guy with the goatee and tattoos”.

Haha that’s just great. I admire you not being afraid of admitting to being a hobo :wink:

1 Like

I could have easily passed for a hobo if I didn’t trim my beard yesterday. The hair is bad right now. Real bad.

Oh you poor thing, have a few dollars.

I’m not homeless ma’am. I just work from home.

Now I just need to decide if I’m swinging for the fences with this mullet, or go back to a respectable look that’ll get me safely laid. The webcam IT bought for me was delivered today and I’ll be expected to show my face in the morning meeting on Tuesday. I’ll need to either clean it up into a nice corporate-friendly mullet pattern or get normal-cut before then.

That leaves me four nights to sleep on this whopper of a decision.

1 Like

Dude. Business in the front. Party in the back.

Tailor-made for webcams!!! Just make sure to always face forward haha.

1 Like

normal is 00 all over FYI. Its cheap and looks good on just about everyone

My Beard trimmer pinch hit yesterday for a buzzer. Re-revealed my bald spot that has been covered for the last few weeks.

sultry bitches with big tits and more

Recently i purchased trimming machine and my wife cut my hair because we can maintain social distancing in hair salon.

Wife’s a hairstylist. :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Even though I can go to a barber, I have not done so. I got a haircut just before Christmas and shit started hitting the fan just before my next one was due.

So that’s over 7 months. It’s awful but my wife won’t let me shave it and refuses to cut it and says she will lock me out if I go get it cut. I assume because the lust is overcoming her good judgement. I really admire her ability to internalize this lust though, I would not be able to control such things so well.

Luckily my wife is a hairdresser so my kids and I never have to worry about haircut appointments. I too am growing mine out, because of an admitted heavy/death/black metal-fueled mid-life crisis . I had long hair back in the late 90’s and attempted it in the 2000s. I’m going to have to endure the eighteen-month awkward phase.

I am waiting for home gym equipment. My wife wants me semi-fat/permabulked with long hair. I’ve lost much muscle from the lockdown from eating less, calisthenics here and there, and more cardio.

1 Like

Living the dream!

My girlfriend’s best friend likes her husband to be “yummy-squishy,” aka a bit of muscle padded witg a small ring around the middle for cuddling comfort.

1 Like

I admit as a woman I want my husband plumper so no one will steal him. Also makes it harder for him to run away. My inner Annie Wilkes will do whatever it takes.

3 Likes

:grin: Awesome reference

You must be his #1 fan!

1 Like