T Nation

Quality Vet

Hey im living in kelowna british columbia, and it seems that i got two different types of shit floating around this town. Im looking for some test so theres the 4T quality vet stuff, or there’s the all american pharmaceuticals TEST400. As far as I can remember the QV stuff was alright but its funny i took that stuff like almost 3 years ago and now its just suddenly popping up again any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I personally would stay away from the QV…Lots of fakes out and about…Never liked vet gear anyway

QV got busted for selling their product for human use and all of their labs have been shut down for well over a year. It was a pretty big bust, surprised you guys never heard. They used to have a website which has also been out of commition. Anything floating around is either past expiration date or is a fake.

[quote]EastCoaster wrote:
QV got busted for selling their product for human use and all of their labs have been shut down for well over a year. It was a pretty big bust, surprised you guys never heard. They used to have a website which has also been out of commition. Anything floating around is either past expiration date or is a fake.[/quote]

Yep…Operation Gear Grinder

QV sucked ass anyway, filthy shit in my opinion. Always site soreness, sometimes mild fevers, it just blew. gains were noticeable, but not worth the sides. probably fake anyway as the others said it’s been out of production for over a year now. I would choose another brand

nice ill stay away from the QV then.

I am aware and agree with all of the information surrounding QV within this thread, but lets say you’re in my shoes with 3 bottles of QV stanz exp. 7/07 do you use the gear? I took it for 5 weeks (200mg twice/wk) and got no results but there are a couple of reasons I believe it may be real:

It came from the exact same place and looks just like the other stuff that has worked in the past (it is capped, in a box and celophane shrunk) also, I had a serious sinus infection and was prescribed a 3 week cycle of Levaquin which I thought may counter the protein synthesis and reduce the effect.

My big question is does anyone know for certain that my gear is fake? (It reads QVS5 012 with 07 2007 below.)

I believe that expiration date is about right for the last batches of legit QV. I’d go ahead and use it. You already have it, so why not? I wouldn’t suggest purchasing it again though.