Quality Protein Alternative?

I’m always looking for ways to improve my diet and the concept of rotating, or alternating, brands of protein powder seems to be the next step for me.

I always use a few scoops of Metabolic Drive before bed. What are some brands that are comparable in quality?

Thanks

The idea of rotating protein powders has never made sense to me.

How would you know that all the products you’ll be using don’t use the same raw protein supplier?

I’ve been using mostly Metabolic Drive since it was released and have never had any issues.

I also do not see the reasoning behind rotating protein powders unless allergies or something like that are involved.

It seems pretty nitpicky to me as well, although I think it goes a little farther than different brands. For instance rotating from a milk based protein to egg based and so on.

If you like your Metabolic Drive and don’t notice any issues(bloating for example) then stick with it.

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:
I’m always looking for ways to improve my diet and the concept of rotating, or alternating, brands of protein powder seems to be the next step for me.

I always use a few scoops of Metabolic Drive before bed. What are some brands that are comparable in quality?

Thanks[/quote]

Eddie is a KILLER !!! like that other guy said stick w/ Metabolic Drive .

Fair enough. I may just stick to the ol’ Metabolic Drive because I love it and I enjoy supporting Biotest.

It’s just that some of the top diet coaches out there do this with their clients. Maby it’s simply so that they appear to be more “in the know”?

BTW, I’d really like to see a lower carb “natural” flavor of Metabolic Drive come out.

Maybe its one of those wanting to see how the others live so badly for a few days so when you come back you realize how good you have it LOL

Ill stick with Metabolic Drive :slight_smile:

I do like the Natural flavor idea

Phill

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

Honestly, none. Well over a decade in using protein powders, and I can say that there is no comparison in quality. There may be some that come close, but none that are equal. My honest opinion.