Quality of Cybex Machines

So, this week coming, I will be heading to Orlando as part of my sisters “Make A Wish Foundation” trip. Having been concerned with my training, I checked out online the gym at the hotel we’ll be staying at. Apparently, they are chock full of Cybex equipment. Does anyone have any experience with these and the quality of them?

The plate-loaded Cybex machines are fairly decent.

Obviously a gym with only Cybex machines leaves something to be desired, but it won’t affect your training at all unless you’re going to be there for several months.

Oh most certainly, a machine-based gym will be different. I do believe they have some dumbbells as well. For 3000 sq. feet, they better have at least one barbell.

It’s only a week. Who cares. Use the things, it won’t make a difference in the grand scheme of things.

Just be glad you have access to it.

I went to Vegas 2 weeks ago, they wanted $20/day to use the gym. No thanks.

My school has a bunch of Hammer Strength and Cybex machines. I really only use the seated row (I think it’s Cybex). Pretty good feel to it. I don’t know if you’re worried about machines in general or just Cybex, but I can’t imagine the quality of that brand being too bad at all. For a week’s worth of training I don’t see it hurting you.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
It’s only a week. Who cares. Use the things, it won’t make a difference in the grand scheme of things.

Just be glad you have access to it.

I went to Vegas 2 weeks ago, they wanted $20/day to use the gym. No thanks.[/quote]

yeah, same thing happened to me when i was there. lol@ 20 dollars for a session…WHEN YOURE ALREADY PAYING A HOTEL FEE

but yeah ive used Cybex and they have some ok stuff. i like theyre row machine for 1 arm rows.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
I went to Vegas 2 weeks ago, they wanted $20/day to use the gym. No thanks.

yeah, same thing happened to me when i was there. lol@ 20 dollars [/quote]

They know all of those guido douchebags are willing to pay to get their pump on before they hit the strip.