Quality Men on This Forum

I am so impressed with the quality people that share information on this forum. It is truly a wonderful thing to be able to connect with other caring, intelligent guys about issues that are sometimes quite intimidating when faced alone.

Thanks to all of you.

F%^& YOU JACKASS!

…Kind of a gay thread title, but the Original Poster means well.

Your welcome, fedorov.

[quote]JamFly wrote:
F%^& YOU JACKASS![/quote]

Then again…maybe not.

It was a joke buddy… relax!

I love you too.

And not in the creepy way, either.

Contrl, you fascinate me.

And in a psychiatric sort of way.

Uh-oh.

If it wasn’t for the well informed and educated men in this forum, I would have never gotten my T levels maxed, my thyroid under control, and my doc to approve HCG. I printed posts from here at T-Nation, showed them to my doc, we discussed it and he wrote the script. Talk about being blessed!

[quote]KNB wrote:
If it wasn’t for the well informed and educated men in this forum, I would have never gotten my T levels maxed, my thyroid under control, and my doc to approve HCG. I printed posts from here at T-Nation, showed them to my doc, we discussed it and he wrote the script. Talk about being blessed![/quote]

Wow, that’s a story I would like to hear more about. Your doctor actually read posts that you printed out from T-Nation and he actually didn’t just laugh and ignore them?!

Let’s all hold hands and sing while swaying back and forth.

But seriously, there’s a reason I’ve stuck around this site for so long: the regular posters on here are quality people. The kind you wouldn’t mind sharing a urinal with.

DB

I resent that this was posted in the old geezer forum. You got to be 35 to be a stand up guy?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I resent that this was posted in the old geezer forum. You got to be 35 to be a stand up guy?[/quote]

Shut up and go to your room.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I resent that this was posted in the old geezer forum. You got to be 35 to be a stand up guy?[/quote]

Consider yourself lucky you don’t have to share a urinal with DB.

Can men and women realy share a urinal? I mean in a “just friends” kind of way, not the good creepy way.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Can men and women realy share a urinal? I mean in a “just friends” kind of way, not the good creepy way.
[/quote]

I don’t know about other women, but all I get when I pee standing up is a wet shoe.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:

I don’t know about other women, but all I get when I pee standing up is a wet shoe.

[/quote]

Hahahahahaha!!!

honestly though, compared to the rest of the internet this place has SERIOUS quality in terms of the community and help for each other.

I have been helped a ton in terms of injuries, nutrition, training, life in general.

most of the time it’s not direct aid, but only here do i seem to hear a great deal of other peoples stories where i can go “hey, me too, i guess i am not alone”

ps thanks Dr Powerclean for the olympic tips and injury stuff, helped me from overanalyzing things and freaking out with my initial adjustment to OL, I am almost totally healed up now, way more flexible, and my thighs are rock hard and strong as hell after only 3 weeks

[quote]schultzie wrote:

ps thanks Dr Powerclean for the olympic tips and injury stuff, helped me from overanalyzing things and freaking out with my initial adjustment to OL, I am almost totally healed up now, way more flexible, and my thighs are rock hard and strong as hell after only 3 weeks[/quote]

Shultizie,
I’m happy for you, you got through the worst of it and you should do well now. I must admit, I had a hard time seeing you freak out, because of two reasons. One, OL kicks my ass every day as a 51 year old and its not gonna get much better, and two, I knew you were overthinking stuff. How? Because it takes one to know one. lol Doc