T Nation

Quality Creatine Products

Being that Biotest no longer sells Ribose-C I want to know what creatine products you prefer. Also, is anyone still using Ribose?

As a side question, does anyone know why Biotest is no longer making Ribose?
I have a very difficult time digesting regular creatine. Anyone in the same boat find that some brands are better than others?

I have used several different ones and my personal favorite is from EAS called RiboForce HP. It is a little pricey but it contains 5 grams of creatine, 3 grams ribose and 1 gram of Taurine. I just like the taste of this particular product a lot better than any other that I have used. Try the Grape.

Ive used tons of creatine products with little to no success. Till now, for the past six months of been using HPLC pure creatine monohydrate by Precision Engineering. It works great, I mix it with warm greent tea after workouts and in the mornings on non training days, and have seen some good results. A little water retention but that happens with all creatine. Other than that its all good, and highly recommend.

Yeah- I got that Precision Engineering Creatine, too from Vitamin World (members get 30% off anytime) it’s very, very fine - reminds me of some German Creatine I got a few years ago that was the best I’ve ever had.

You can try netrition.com to get ribose-c, I think they’re still selling ones they have left over before biotest stopped selling them.

If you’re still looking to use Ribose-C, dpsnutrition is still selling it for around 18.99 dollars a bottle. I don’t know of any other websites that has a better price than that. Good luck training, eating, and supplementing. Mike