Quads and Hams That Make 'Ya Say Damn

You are so full of shit!

1 Like

Idk if it’s the angle or not but your femur looks longer than my whole leg! Lots of meat!

1 Like

Dude I am a freak of nature. It’s like a whole bunch of rejected parts stuck together with playdough. The :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

“Daaaaamn!” :+1:

2 Likes

Those are some good looking quads!

Good on ya, @ChickenLittle

2 Likes

You think those look good, you should see my ass! too bad about the booty thread :astonished::rofl: (jk)

3 Likes

You are being too critical on yourself. As a straight male that looks at a lot of women, your legs look good.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Truth @anna_5588

1 Like

Looking great girl. Can clearly see the squats are doing their job. Quality

1 Like

Thanks simo! I’m thinking 500,000 more squats should do the trick.

1 Like

You know I save those for my Insta :rofl:

1 Like

If you put them on your Insta you will get invites for collaborations for sure :wink:

Yep, I bet all four of my followers would be traumatized.

2 Likes

You can have some of my gains. Sharing is caring :grimacing:

2 Likes

Honestly I think the current look you have is more aesthetically pleasing. I’ve come to prefer “athletic” physiques as opposed to the classical bodybuilder look. It’s more sustainable, arguably healthier and doesn’t require one having to train like 2-3 hours per day, meticulously plot out and time meals etc. If you theoretically miss a day it’s no longer the end of the world, you can spend time with kids, see friends as opposed to getting in that fat leg sesh with 20 rep squats and laps of weighted lunges around the parking lot.

At this point I’d rather look like Ben Johnson (yes… I know it’s not possible to look like a genetic phenom with capped delts who used a lot of drugs) than Arnold.

4 Likes

I’m not “trying to be nice”. As an honest, unbiased opinion… you aren’t fat, you even have what some would colloquially term a “thigh gap”. A thigh gap is a trait associated with being thin/having little fat on your legs.

Thigh gap = almost certainly not fat. As is the case with yourself.

Those look as long as my legs and have better definition.

I stopped posting full body pics for two reasons:

1. I suck at squats, don’t care about bigger legs, and have thrown in the towel.
  2. I don’t think many people really want to see pics of me in my underwear. At the very least, I need to get a tan first.
3 Likes

I’ll add to the appreciative chorus and tell you your thighs (and midsection) look great :blush:

3 Likes