Quadiceps Help

Gents,

I have been doing deep squats and front squats and I only feel the tension in my upper quads never in the lower heads, do you experienced guys have a trick up your sleave concerning technique I should be using to hit the lower heads more?

Cheers
Ozz

Closer stance
lower weight

pre exhaust.

front squat

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Closer stance
lower weight

pre exhaust.

front squat[/quote]

Cheers Mate will go for it on wednesday will reply back with the results

Have a go at something like this

1x30 on the leg extension (point your toes out for 10 the in for anoyjer, then nuetral to finish…continuous)

then go front squat

then finish your leg day

Thanks for the additional stuff mate you’re a champion.

Cheers
Ozz

Hack squats hit the insertions best i believe. A great way to develop quad overhang.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Hack squats hit the insertions best i believe. A great way to develop quad overhang.[/quote]
CHeers Akuma01

Yes hack squats will hit that area best but be careful as they are rough on the knees. I developed an annoying case of patellar tendonitis.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
Yes hack squats will hit that area best but be careful as they are rough on the knees. I developed an annoying case of patellar tendonitis. [/quote]

Hacks are definitely rough.

Gentlemen, Today is leg night, I usually do 12 reps deep back squat at around 140 kgs how much weight should I hack squat specially since I am a hack squat virgin

[quote]egyptianBulk wrote:
Gentlemen, Today is leg night, I usually do 12 reps deep back squat at around 140 kgs how much weight should I hack squat specially since I am a hack squat virgin[/quote]

We cant tell you how to lift man, figure it out.

Gentlemen, I just cam back from my workout and fuck it I can barely walk to my laptop, your advice both Ct Rockula and Akuma paid off my quad medial head had its first pump ever today, thanks alot guys.

cheers
ozz