Qs for Trump Supporters

WOW…this will change …nothing.

1 Like

What the hell did ANYONE think would be so “Earth-Shattering” about a Billionaires Tax Return…or what relevance it would have to any of us working folks?

1 Like

Exactly, as I have been saying let’s wait and see if this guy is going to succeed. If he does and the country benefits no one will care about his tax return. If he doesn’t his tax return will be the least of his problems.

Its very appealing to people who believe that if you make more than them (how ever much that may be) you must be doing something wrong. To them, more money= more wrong.

The guy probably pays more in taxes for one year than most of his detractors will make in multiple lifetimes.

1 Like

Good point Sky!

You should tweet this to Trump. I’m sure he’d demand an immediate congressional investigation.

Yep. That is their new trick. Youtube CNN cuts feed and you’ll see that as soon as something gets out of their control, all of the sudden they have technical difficulties.

I bet its those damn russians!:thinking:

I think what people want to know with his tax returns are where the money is coming from…at least I do.

As for if he is a successful President they won’t matter, probably not.

But looking at what he has done so far I think it is time to build the impeachment case.

Trumpcare…so far horrible
Most of his executive orders are to benefit himself and oil cronies
And then the Muslim ban

Aside from the Muslim ban is there anything anybody is fond of what the president has done?

Not a Trump fan, but that’s really got nothing to do with him. You can thank Congressional Republican’s for this cluster fuck.

Gorsuch appears to be a good SCOTUS pick from where I’m sitting ideologically.

Well he withdrew from TPP

So far has the biggest job creation month in years coupled with several major corporations pledging to bring jobs back

Deported tons of illegals and because of his presence attempts to cross the border illegally have dropped 40%

Effectively out negotiated planned parenthood (he says he’ll only fund them if they stop performing abortions). I doubt they’ll comply.

Selected a great judge

Signed an executive order stating for every regulation enacted 2 regulations must be cut. He also created a committee to seek out and remove unnecessary regulation

Hiring freeze on public sector

You realize this is retardfuel right? A blanket -2 regs per +1 regs is a PR move that should only seem like a good idea if you live under power lines in a house painted with led paint while drinking groundwater tainted with nuclear runoff.

5 Likes

Wrong.

Government intervention always makes things worse. It shows over and over

While they may have written it, he supported it…that is, until he saw the lack of support it was getting from his own party. He’s only now trying to attach Ryan’s name to it; a common tactic of his to assign blame whenever it makes him look better. If Congress were to pass it as written, there’s little doubt he would have signed it.

1 Like

You realize every law in existence is govt intervention?

Yep.

So am I to understand that you think it is wholly appropriate, in perpetuity, to require 2 laws be repealed for every 1 law passed?

Surely you can see the inevitable mathematical issue with such a course?

2 Likes

I can see how outlawing murder would qualify as the govt making things worse.

Fair point, as always Raj.

2 Likes

He’s talking about regulatory laws

Nah I just assumed you were capable of not taking everything said as absolute or literal.

Next time I will put “almost always”

1 Like