Qs for Trump Supporters

Set up in what way exactly?

If everyone could go into every country, all that would happen is poor people with flood into rich countries and then everywhere would become poor.

Anyone ever get this vibe from the “borders shouldn’t exist” people?

3 Likes

Lake Wobegon, the town where -
“all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.”

2 Likes

You racist! Don’t you realize that its good to have poor unhealthy Mexicans flood into the US? Wow…you are just so 90’s when Bill Clinton wanted to build a wall.

Newest evidence is possibly outlining a CIA operation that created (ing) evidence to link Trump and his administration to the possibly fabricated Russia hacking job that helped get Trump elected.

Why shouldn’t all people be allowed at a chance at prosperity? A chance to better their life?

LOL I would rather think of it as everyone is equal rather than nobody is super.

But yea, all people should have the same opportunities given at birth and throughout their lives regardless of birthplace, skin color, gender identity, sexual orientation etc etc etc.

I draw the line if you pull sumo though, fuck you cheater!!!

(jk obviously)

Actually, this is racist, AF.

Ok that’s what I thought you meant. Here’s my issue with that. CIA hacks DNC and makes it look like Russia is responsible, cool. But WHY? Why would the plan to undermine Trump be to help him as much as humanely possible, then not release any information strong enough to directly tie Trump to the hacks/Russia.

If the goal is Trump not elected, that plan does the opposite. If the goal is to hurt relations with Russia, that plan also instills Trump instead of HRC, who was very very strongly against Russia.

Why don’t you want to share your girlfriend with other men?

Don’t you want to give everyone the chance to enjoy the company of a beautiful woman?

:joy:

1 Like

Botslayer you spend way too much time here for what you add to the conversations. spend a day outside, work a 60 hour work week and get off your exaggerated views of what good people like me contribute.

in short reply to your comparison of “traditional America” you wrote:
traditional American values

"What are those? America was founded on immigrants, genocide and slavery. Is that the traditions you want to go back to? and “did you think the segregation and sexism was the great part?”

see how exaggerated your response is? you think i’m unaware of America’s past? and you forget the evils you mention didn’t originate with America and they are in existence today in muslim countries or did you not know that? i forget what countries still make homosexuality punishable by death, stone women for being raped, chop hands off and fly hijacked innocent people on commercial planes into buildings…

do you think i exaggerate or do those things take place BUT are OMITTED/CENSORED by liberals that own 90% of this country’s media?

people that only look at our country through the prism of what some history was wrong don’t peak my interest in hanging out here. i have a life in the real world not one digging up dirt on George Washington and terrible men like him.

Maybe this crossed a line and for that I apologize.

I never once mentioned what your contributions are (or anybody’s).

6 corporations own 90% of the media. Rich people are traditionally republican who are traditionally conservative so not sure where you are coming from.

Truthfully this was brought up by the Trump supporters as defense for what Trump is doing today. We are discussing Trump and evaluating his actions and admittedly got very side tracked.

TRUMP CARE

Yay or Nay?

2 Likes

This is no time to post pictures of Barack Obama…

:joy:

Trump’s 2005 and 1995 tax returns are now public.