Qs for Trump Supporters

No, norse…you’re right.

Poor FOX for all those evil things the President did to them.

My bad.

1 Like

Ha, come on man. Don’t resort to sarcasm after one exchange where you falsely claimed something… I don’t give a shit about Fox and I’m not here to defend them. I just don’t want to hear the complaining now that the shoe is on the other foot. Stick to the issues, there’s plenty there and let’s not resort to poor CNN and Buzzfeed, etc not getting invited to play at an informal news conference. But ya, let’s just boil down Obama using the FBI to throw a whistle-blower in jail for trying to talk to a reporter and getting the FBI to spy on journalist as “poor Fox.”

Look, Norse…a lot of this stuff involves a lot of hypocritical “alternative facts”…and that can often be far from what is true.

On a personal note; I respect the people on this site who can get into page after page of arguments and rebuttals with other posters…in fact, I often learn something from these exchanges. My problem is that I just don’t have the patience or the temperament to spend a lot of time trying to convince people or prove myself right.

If you think that Trump’s actions, words and tone toward the Press is somehow equivalent to whatever it was that President Obama did to FOX…that’s your belief, but not mine.

You can believe whatever you want to believe.
That’s your right.

1 Like

That was a very cop out reply with no substance but I surely agree with this sentiment…

…and you’re a MEANY HEAD!

So THERE! (lolz!)

2 Likes
1 Like

Trump claiming Obama tapped his room or communications, ok to say with out providing proof?

Anybody else think that obviously Trump was tapped? (I mean he is a USA citizen right?)

Look at the CIA leak that just hit wikileaks.

Also you cant have the NYT/CNN reporting on private phone calls and then claim there were no taps.

1 Like

Yea, its the leaks that are damaging the Trump administration, not the record level of incompetence and corruption.

why doesn’t the OP just start from the premise that the media hates President Trump, hates that they were exposed for “fake news” in predicting there was no way on earth Trump would ever be elected president and that they can’t stand traditional American values. when i say media i include FAKEBOOK, YAHOO 24 HOUR LIBERAL NEWS, Hearst Magazine Empire, 95% of newspapers and your networks full of registered Democrat “self absorbed journalists.”

the media does nothing but kiss the liberal Democrat butthole daily. the media spews venom at traditional America and President Trump from every possible angle and never did that to Obama or Hillary (unless they were overwhelmed and check mated.

if you think the media is GOOD, TRUTHFUL and FAIR on issues why don’t you NAME SOMETHING MUSLIMS DO THAT THE LIBERAL/COMMUNIST MEDIA DISAPPROVES OF. yeah they’re so fair and balanced i want to puke.

OP and President Trump haters get a clue, read drudgereport.com, read wnd.com and then start from the premise that maybe you don’t understand supporters of President Trump - those brought up with traditional American values.

i forgot about https://www.infowars.com/

those are just a few that will give you another take on the world and no they are not publishing fake news (but ARE the target of liberal Democrats that wish to hold a monopoly on what information you have access to)

What are those?

America was founded on immigrants, genocide and slavery. Is that the traditions you want to go back to?

The very time frame that Trump wants to take you to was great because the rich were taxed and minimum wage was relatively higher.

Or did you think the segregation and sexism was the great part?

FTR I have often condemned the media for being bias on both sides in this thread and objectively found faults with even the better presidents.

Just looking at the facts:

Trump has money in Oil/Coal
Trump is gutting the restrictions around oil/coal
Trump has appointed the owner of Breitbart (a neo nazi conspiracy theory publication) to a high ranking position in his cabinet
Jeff Sessions was deemed too racist in the 80s to be a federal judge is now the Attorney general.

Pretend you didn’t vote for Trump. Pretend this isn’t the USA. Pretend it is some country you have 0 affiliation with.

What does that look like?

1 Like

White Northwestern European immigrants

[quote=“BOTSLAYER, post:495, topic:225882, full:true”]
genocide [/quote]

Before Europeans landed the native American tribes went around slaughtering, raping and enslaving each other. Pre-European settlement was actually one of the most violent times in North American history.

If you have trouble understanding, think of Europeans as another “tribe” and they being the strongest tribe eventually won.

[quote=“BOTSLAYER, post:495, topic:225882, full:true”]
and slavery. Is that the traditions you want to go back to?[/quote]

Only 5% of Europeans owned slaves and most hated it because they didn’t want to pay into in the infrastructure to support slave ownership.

A lot of the current left wing plan is to demonize the history of the past in an attempt to convince people in modern time that America as a country is not worth protecting. It was built on “evil” stuff right? So why protect evil? Let it burn.

No it’s not.

If you can’t objectively evaluate something or yourself this is what happens…

Progress comes from accurate evaluation and willingness to accept it and move forward.

Are you justifying it because they are “White Northwestern European immigrants”?

You think this is an accurate evaluation?

1 Like

Justify what?

Nothing to justify, on top that America was founded by settlers, conquerors and pioneers, calling them just “immigrants” debases the greatness of their achievements.

1 Like

“White Northwestern European immigrants” or the Native Americans they genocided to accomplish that great achievement?

You see, you aren’t coming across very “well”. I am giving you every opportunity to clarify.

Yes.

What do you think happened to all of the Native Americans that were in the USA when the “White Northwestern European immigrants” came to make their great achievements?

Slaves may have been only owned by 5% but that was the 5% elite that shaped and forged the USA and it’s constitution.

And literally every person who has ever moved to the US (or any country) could be considered an immigrant, Native Americans included.