Qs for Trump Supporters

I’m saying when “the govt” prevents new technology, it’s ultimately on behalf of the parties that want to remain in power. Imo the most important part is the disease, not the symptoms.

You’re talking about the politicians here, right? :wink:

I’m talking about the people with real power, and that’s not politicians lol

Both are pretty equal to blame. One has money willing to trade for power, the other has power willing to trade for money.

You’ll never be able to prevent those with money from seeking power. You can prevent those with power from accepting money.

1 Like

While I agree both parties have blame should be attached to them, I don’t agree that you can’t stop them from buying power. If laws applied to rich people and politicians we’d fix a lot of these problems.

I didn’t say that. I said:

My bad, misread. Point stands regardless of my bad reading skills haha

Sorry, I often forget we’re all just spineless followers now. I see that Trump is now blaming Obama for the death of a Navy Seal on his watch. I’m surprised he didn’t just blame Bush.

2 Likes

Who could have possibly known that being POTUS could be so complex

Ya, so complex. The bigliest complexity.

Now, it’s “the generals” fault.

1 Like

Why in god’s name would he shift AWAY from Obama. He already knows it’s a bulletproof strategy. He’s always made some shitty decisions, but at least they were self-serving.

2 Likes

Because he has no inner monologue. The words just fly out of his mouth.

1 Like

One is mean to the media, one used the FBI as a tool against a guy who said negative things about him. Same thing, though…

Trump follower, lol. I have no problem calling out Trump when warranted(it’s actually quite easy) but the hypocrisy is driving me nuts. People care about shit that they didn’t care about for the last 8 years now. Very convenient.

I for one, do not feel sorry for the media. Not one fucking bit.

It isn’t the same thing and I didn’t say it was the same thing. What Obama did or didn’t do is not an excuse for what Trump is doing. Trump is the President of the United States. The buck stops with him now. Not Obama. Not Bush. Not “the generals”. Him, period.

I was speaking in general terms.

Well, that ain’t me.

Neither do I.

3 Likes

I’ll just put it this way since we agree on most…

We all spent 8 years watching Obama bash Fox News and I personally didn’t see the uproar that Trump is getting for bashing the other side of the media so the only point I was making was we didn’t have to imagine"what if Obama did what Trump is doing." He did do it…

1 Like

Did Obama ever keep Fox News out of a press conference?

I saw plenty of outrage. Shit most of my family spent 8 years being outraged.

Most of the outrage led to him being labelled as a Nigerian born Muslim hellbent on destroying 'Murica.

1 Like

Sorry, norse…

These aren’t even remote comparisons.

The absolute worst President Obama did was rib FOX at the Correspondence Dinner (which Trump refuses to attend).

And when he did? It wasn’t CLOSE to the bitch-slapping Obama would often give Trump’s favorite network, CNN.

So, again…not even a remote comparison.

2 Likes

An informal conference? No idea to be honest nor do I care enough to look it up so I’ll retract my “he did do it,” to, he did much worse so we don’t have to imagine but I dont want to hear the uproar from the left anymore on shit they didn’t care about until now. THAT is hypocrisy. That’s why I didn’t like the “imagine if Obama did it’” comment. Obviously, you’re not part of that uproar but was just a general comment.

I tire of these convos. Let’s all stick to the substance/policies , eh?

You’re right, they’re not. Using the FBI to attack a journalist who wrote bad things about you is FAR worse. This is silly.

No, just no. During an interview, he said Fox News was destructive to America. He spent most of his presidency ripping on Fox News. I don’t want to hear it. Maybe Trump will use the IRS to his advantage too. Silly, silly, silly.