Qs for Trump Supporters

I think Bannon’s got his number and knows how to manipulate Trump without him even knowing - probably with a lot of flattery. I’ve heard it said many times that Trump takes on the last position he hears and, with Bannon (someone he obviously trusts) constantly whispering in his ear, Trump’s essentially doing the bidding for him.

1 Like

I thought this was pretty interesting (@SkyzykS)

1 Like

It is. I can see that being a good way forward and a point of emphasis in education. One problem that occurs with any field though is when it becomes something “a trained monkey can do”. As in, I can do that, he can do that, why the hell should we pay anybody $X.00/hr to do that?

The more people you have available or able to do something, the less that skill is worth. And the last thing anybody who does it wants is a big glut in their field, dropping their value through the floor. I think what the guys in the article are doing is great though. Anything that can get people trained up and re-enter the workforce is a positive.

And as I’ve said before, the blue collar environment can be ugly. The guys that thrive in it are no dummies.

3 Likes

I imagine some on this forum will enjoy seeing this:

1 Like

The operative phrase being -

most government workers

hahahahaha

Some verbal fisticuffs is a family tradition for me. Welcome back, by the way.

1 Like

In come @therajraj and conspiracy theories.

2 Likes

Before reading it, does it name the sources or are they anonymous?

Haven’t read it, doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

From the “article”:

[quote]The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals. Sources would not confirm which specific conversations were intercepted or the content of those discussions due to the classified nature of US intelligence collection programs.

But the intercepts do confirm that some of the conversations described in the dossier took place between the same individuals on the same days and from the same locations as detailed in the dossier, according to the officials. CNN has not confirmed whether any content relates to then-candidate Trump.[/quote]

Homie… That IS some fake news lol.

Trump may be obnoxious, but when CNN feels the need to go out and prove him right, I don’t feel so bad.

In before the executive order pulling CNN’s FCC licenses.

1 Like

Still think it’s fake news?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/michael-flynn-white-house-national-security-adviser/index.html

For the record I think Clinton is just as or maybe twice as corrupt as Trump just more subtle about it. So I see the allure of voting for Trump, until you get to his policies regarding immigrants and his purposed cabinet already included Bannon a known neo-nazi.

Maybe you thought he wouldn’t follow through on his policies.

my next question…

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.mx/entry/trump-deportation-raids_us_58a21416e4b03df370d912df

Does that not REEK of Nazi Germany policy?

Trump has been saying the same things Hitler said, and now he is doing them. Hitler didn’t start burning jews day 1. He publicly said how terrible they were, demonized them, passed laws against them, deported them, put them into 1 concentration camp, then another and eventually he was murdering them by the millions.

Trump statements about voter fraud that he can’t or won’t prove?

Ok or not ok for the president to say these things that he can’t or won’t prove?

Whoa…

2 Likes

He may be very smart and competent…(I don’t know that much about him or what his background is)…but Stephen Miller comes off as a very strange Bird…

1 Like

If we’re going to start asking Trump to prove his claims we’ll never get anything done around here. We just have to mindlessly support him as bigly as we can.