QD vs. Growth Surge on MAG-10

I’d like to hear what guys have experienced using these two programs on MAG-10. I like the idea of trainig the whole body 4 times a week with Quattro Dynamo, but with MAG-10 I’d like to be able to utilize the PWO window twice a day to really put on some weight, a la Growth Surge.

Just wanted to hear some testimonials and ideas from people who have had similar thoughts.

When ‘The Hoss’ said that QD was going to be hard and fast… he wasn’t kidding. This was, quite simply, one of the best programs (and most fun) that I’ve ever used. Highly recommend.

Word. I think I would rather do QD, its just that i want to take full advantage of the MAG-10. CW kind of answered my question with his tip of the day. I just wasn’t sure if it would be enough volume if i simply cut QD in half.

Agreed. I put on a ton of mass on QD (25-30 lbs in 3 weeks). The problem was that I lost almost all of my flexibility, and NONE of my clothes fit afterwards. Plus, I didnt manage my post cycle very well, and am down about 15 lbs. (Which is a blessing since I have more flexibility and dont have to buy new clothes).

[quote]jodgey wrote:
Agreed. I put on a ton of mass on QD (25-30 lbs in 3 weeks). The problem was that I lost almost all of my flexibility, and NONE of my clothes fit afterwards. Plus, I didnt manage my post cycle very well, and am down about 15 lbs. (Which is a blessing since I have more flexibility and dont have to buy new clothes).
[/quote]

I think the 15lbs was mainly water, but damm, 10-15lbs in 3 weeks is a awsome achievement. Congratulations.