Q for TC, Chris Shuggart, Bill Roberts - T-Dawg on AAS cutting cycle (protein intake)

In the T-Dawg diet, it was mentioned to use 0.6-0.8 grams per pound of bodyweight, and not to exceed it because, quote: “The body will eventually deaminate the amino acids and make glucose so that you’ll have no hope of reaching ketosis, even though this diet doesn’t necessarily require you to enter complete ketosis in order for it to work.”

In a week I start my cutting cycle which will consist of 300 mg Primobolan Depot w/ Clen and T3, with Winstrol 50 mg/day possibly added in the 4th week (see previous post to Bill Roberts from me for complete info on this).

I’ve always been told to take in at a minimum 1.5 - 2.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight when on steroids. Will the T-Dawg diet work with these levels of protein when it’s used with AAS? I’m thinking it could since the AAS will cause the body to use more of the protein for creating muscle, and have less of the “extra” amount left to make glucose out of it. What do you think? I was planning on using German Body Comp training w/ the T-Dawg Diet, in addition to cardio during this cutting cycle. I’m 26, 5’11, 199 lbs, 14%BF (want to get down to <= 8% BF), lifting for 4 years.

Well, different people have different diet ideas… I wouldn’t cut protein that low if you pointed a gun to my head. :wink:

However, if the purpose is fat loss while on steroids, protein intake can be as low as 1 gram per lb LBM per day in my opinion.