Q for Fit Guys w/ Overweight Women

Are you naturally attracted to them or did it take some getting used to?

I met a girl who I really clicked with, great personality, pretty face, eyes, smile, etc. Only problem is she’s overweight and its hard for me to be attracted to overweight women. I’ve never been with one. I’m not a shallow guy, I really am looking for the whole emotional connection type of thing right now as I’m getting very bored with casual sex, but at the same time you can’t really be in a romantic relationship with someone you aren’t attracted to.

But, I see thin guys with overweight women all the time. So the question is, are they attracted to overweight women, did they learn to be attracted to them because they liked them for other reasons, or are they just settling because they have low self-esteems and don’t think they can do better.

probably a combo of attraction/settling/hooked on amazing BJs

my previous GFs had great bodies, but the fact that they didn’t care about their fitness or health much was very unattractive to me, especially with both of them being in the healthcare field.

Then again, most of the women I know don’t genuinely care about that stuff as long as they’re skinny and have some boobs/butt to show. My hope to meet and marry a woman interested in staying fit and squatting heavy while wearing yoga pants is probably just a fantasy.

Big girls will suck your brain out through your dick. Thats all.

Unless she is a fat chick that is bitchy and doesnt suck dick…i dont understand those guys attraction to big girls

O actually dont understand how a dude can be with a chick that wont blow him fat fit or skinny

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Big girls will suck your brain out through your dick. Thats all.

Unless she is a fat chick that is bitchy and doesnt suck dick…i dont understand those guys attraction to big girls

O actually dont understand how a dude can be with a chick that wont blow him fat fit or skinny

[/quote]

your posts give me lulz every time

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

So say we all!

nuff said

The state of fitness and especially dietary knowledge in this country is atrocious. It could be this girl would love to eat right and get fit but she has no clue how to do it. She was probably raised on crap and doesn’t know how to change. Most people think they have to follow some fad diet and kill themselves in the gym, mostly with endless, mindless cardio. They can’t train that way long term and eventually they eat “normal” again and its back to square one, or worse.

All girls would like to be hot, most just throw in the towel and rationalize that men should love them for who they are or whatever bullshit. And a lot, like PX is always harping on women about (and accurately so) just think they are hawt enough because so many men have low standards and are just happy to get laid.

You may be able to teach this girl how 45 minutes of intelligent training 5 days a week is enough and introduce her to a diet that is predominately non-starchy vegetables with a moderate amount of healthy meats, fruits and a little bit of nuts and grains. In six months she’ll be close to her genetic potential for hotness. All you have to do is figure how to introduce her to this lifestyle change in a way that doesn’t insult her but makes her excited to do it.

Think of how beautiful the world would be if every man made it his mission to turn one girl around.

Now I’m going to post something in that pedo thread.

The best pussy doesn’t necessarily come in the prettiest package.

[quote]on edge wrote:
The state of fitness and especially dietary knowledge in this country is atrocious. It could be this girl would love to eat right and get fit but she has no clue how to do it. She was probably raised on crap and doesn’t know how to change. Most people think they have to follow some fad diet and kill themselves in the gym, mostly with endless, mindless cardio. They can’t train that way long term and eventually they eat “normal” again and its back to square one, or worse.

All girls would like to be hot, most just throw in the towel and rationalize that men should love them for who they are or whatever bullshit. And a lot, like PX is always harping on women about (and accurately so) just think they are hawt enough because so many men have low standards and are just happy to get laid.

You may be able to teach this girl how 45 minutes of intelligent training 5 days a week is enough and introduce her to a diet that is predominately non-starchy vegetables with a moderate amount of healthy meats, fruits and a little bit of nuts and grains. In six months she’ll be close to her genetic potential for hotness. All you have to do is figure how to introduce her to this lifestyle change in a way that doesn’t insult her but makes her excited to do it.

Think of how beautiful the world would be if every man made it his mission to turn one girl around.

Now I’m going to post something in that pedo thread.[/quote]
!!!
I’m willing to devote my life to a non-profit based on your dream

[quote]on edge wrote:

You forget certain things.

Young hot things believe time does not apply to them nor bad eating habits.

Women are illogical when it comes to taking advice for free. They will take shitty advice and pay for it but if it is free she will ignore it for the most part.

Getting a woman anywhere near the freeweights area of any gym is a miracle in itself.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Women are illogical when it comes to taking advice for free. They will take shitty advice and pay for it but if it is free she will ignore it for the most part.

Getting a woman anywhere near the freeweights area of any gym is a miracle in itself.
[/quote]

Men are different?

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

That’s not female specific.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
The best pussy doesn’t necessarily come in the prettiest package.[/quote]

That sums it up for me. AS long as she’s pretty and in good health, I can deal with a big lady.
They’re more fun to eat with when I’m on a bulk.

Statistically women put on weight once they are in a relationship.
Statistically women with naturally large breasts put on weight easy.
Statistically men like women with bit breasts ‘and’ they are more likely to achieve success with said big breasted women if they are in shape themselves.

It’s those damn statistics fault!