T Nation

PX & C_C Inspired Routine

That is a shit ton of exercises, how much rest do you use, anything supersetted? How long do you spend on that?

I am amazed that after “reading through” those threads, you would tie C_C and PX to this abortion of a training regimen.

Look into KingofBeef’s “Do This Routine” thread. I would link it, but you’ve already read it (at least apparently). Go back to it, do that program.

looks stupid lol

you’re better off focusing on 1-3 bodyparts per session, legs for example would need their own day, while you can fit in chest/shoulders/tris maybe on the same day

try a sensible prewritten split, clay hyght wrote some great ones for this site

Start with the basics!

Is there a reason, you’re only doing 3 days?

Please explain how this was inspired by C_C while I don’t see hardly any exercises he recommends, and looks like horse shit.

to go from super lardass to how you look in your avatar is good going man, so kudos for that.

But yeah, your routine sucks. Way too many exercises.

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Please explain how this was inspired by C_C while I don’t see hardly any exercises he recommends, and looks like horse shit. [/quote]
x2

I whole-heartedly disapprove of this routine and am ashamed to be associated with it.

I kid, I kid. But yeah, even if you can only lift three days a week (why though?), there are much more efficient ways to design a routine. And as far as nutrition, 3-4g per pound of bodyweight is a helluva lot of protein and it’s over 2,000 calories per day by itself. Is that really what you need to take in to put on size?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
to go from super lardass to how you look in your avatar is good going man, so kudos for that.[/quote]
Also x2 to this. You’ve done good, but I think you might be mindfucking yourself out of further progress - seeing yourself as getting fatter than you really are. A lot of former fat dudes find they need to keep doing some kind of regular cardio when bulking to better control fat gain. I didn’t see any mention of that in your plan, so it’s worth considering.

Why is my name in this thread?

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Please explain how this was inspired by C_C while I don’t see hardly any exercises he recommends, and looks like horse shit. [/quote]
x2

I whole-heartedly disapprove of this routine and am ashamed to be associated with it.

I kid, I kid. But yeah, even if you can only lift three days a week (why though?), there are much more efficient ways to design a routine. And as far as nutrition, 3-4g per pound of bodyweight is a helluva lot of protein and it’s over 2,000 calories per day by itself. Is that really what you need to take in to put on size?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
to go from super lardass to how you look in your avatar is good going man, so kudos for that.[/quote]
Also x2 to this. You’ve done good, but I think you might be mindfucking yourself out of further progress - seeing yourself as getting fatter than you really are. A lot of former fat dudes find they need to keep doing some kind of regular cardio when bulking to better control fat gain. I didn’t see any mention of that in your plan, so it’s worth considering.[/quote]

He wasn’t talking about you. He was talking about the poster “C_C”.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Please explain how this was inspired by C_C while I don’t see hardly any exercises he recommends, and looks like horse shit. [/quote]
x2

I whole-heartedly disapprove of this routine and am ashamed to be associated with it.

I kid, I kid. But yeah, even if you can only lift three days a week (why though?), there are much more efficient ways to design a routine. And as far as nutrition, 3-4g per pound of bodyweight is a helluva lot of protein and it’s over 2,000 calories per day by itself. Is that really what you need to take in to put on size?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
to go from super lardass to how you look in your avatar is good going man, so kudos for that.[/quote]
Also x2 to this. You’ve done good, but I think you might be mindfucking yourself out of further progress - seeing yourself as getting fatter than you really are. A lot of former fat dudes find they need to keep doing some kind of regular cardio when bulking to better control fat gain. I didn’t see any mention of that in your plan, so it’s worth considering.[/quote]

He wasn’t talking about you. He was talking about the poster “C_C”.[/quote]

I lol’d.

The real lesson here is that ProfX and C_C were huge advocates of:

  • crunch on half ball 3x20
  • knee/hip raise 3x15
  • dumbbell side bend 3x15

which is why they’re featured daily.

Fuck…that was one wicked workout of “crunch ball sit ups” I just had.

That’s like all I did.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
He wasn’t talking about you. He was talking about the poster “C_C”.[/quote]
I get that. I’m pretty sure he’s referring to Cephalic_Carnage who hasn’t been on the site for a year or so. How the OP connects you and Carnage to that routine, I have no idea.

I was making a joke and you ruined it. Ruined it like Joel Schumacher ruined Batman. I hope you’re happy.

I’m going back tonight just for dumbbell side bends.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I’m going back tonight just for dumbbell side bends.[/quote]

Weider Double Split Training, not for the faint of heart.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I’m going back tonight just for dumbbell side bends.[/quote]

Weider Double Split Training, not for the faint of heart.

S[/quote]

Dude…I just trained shoulders and legs on the same day as our distinguished guest implied.

My head blew up.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
He wasn’t talking about you. He was talking about the poster “C_C”.[/quote]
I get that. I’m pretty sure he’s referring to Cephalic_Carnage who hasn’t been on the site for a year or so. How the OP connects you and Carnage to that routine, I have no idea.

I was making a joke and you ruined it. Ruined it like Joel Schumacher ruined Batman. I hope you’re happy.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure he was also making a joke with that statement, lol

[quote]kingbeef323 wrote:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
He wasn’t talking about you. He was talking about the poster “C_C”.[/quote]
I get that. I’m pretty sure he’s referring to Cephalic_Carnage who hasn’t been on the site for a year or so. How the OP connects you and Carnage to that routine, I have no idea.

I was making a joke and you ruined it. Ruined it like Joel Schumacher ruined Batman. I hope you’re happy.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure he was also making a joke with that statement, lol[/quote]

Boy…you guys don’t need much to get off, huh?

I remember back in the day when funny meant shit that actually made you laugh…and not just type, “lol” again in lower case.

Richard Pryor is PISSED.