PX : An Offer

In.

1 more looser thread.
X should be banned from any leaner subforum.
Just give him his subforum so he can play with whoever goes there.
An Xpert science guy like him will never fallow any suggestion.
Just like getting in the pool, better chance with some other ethnicity from some planet far away.

Professor X is struggling to find the words, so I’ll paraphrase the answer I think he will give:-

“thank you for the kind offer but I cant accept it, as I have not taken my development as far as I can on my own yet. I want to see what I can do on my own first. Once I have reached the point of no further improvement, I may take you up on your offer”

So many possibilities

[quote]NikH wrote:
PX has too big of an ego to accept this.[/quote]

douchey posts like this will ruin the thread before it even starts

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
Z, that’s so generous of you! Are you going to help X get some leet “supps” so that he can get lean the same way you have??? Does part of your training regimen for him involve quitting his real job so he can go work in a gym like you???

Lol, X had been on this site for five years before you were even asking “Hey guys, is oatmeal an okay carb to eat???” ( Oatmeal.. Good or Bad? - Supplements and Nutrition - Forums - T Nation ). Not to mention that both of you are total asshats. I’d doubt he’d be thrilled with taking advice from you.[/quote]

That thread seemed to be about some article in which some coaches said it was a good option and others saying it wasnt. Zraw was merely asking what other posters thought.

Z, that’s so generous of you! Are you going to help X get some leet “supps” so that he can get lean the same way you have??? Does part of your training regimen for him involve quitting his real job so he can go work in a gym like you???

Lol, X had been on this site for five years before you were even asking “Hey guys, is oatmeal an okay carb to eat???” ( Oatmeal.. Good or Bad? - Supplements and Nutrition - Forums - T Nation ). Not to mention that both of you are total asshats. I’d doubt he’d be thrilled with taking advice from you.[/quote]

wow you caught him!! the poor guy’s bodybuilding career is over

[quote]browndisaster wrote:

Lol, X had been on this site for five years before you were even asking “Hey guys, is oatmeal an okay carb to eat???” ( http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/oatmeal_good_or_bad ). Not to mention that both of you are total asshats. I’d doubt he’d be thrilled with taking advice from you.[/quote]
wow you caught him!! the poor guy’s bodybuilding career is over[/quote]
BD I have asked you a couple of times now not sure if you caught my post but who is that in your avi? Is it photoshopped? If it isnt thats a particular unfortunate thing to happen but hats off to the guy for continuing.

oops sorry, ID made the pic for me. I’m slightly more jacked, pics in my hub/log. It’s real though, there’s an interview with the guy somewhere on youtube lol.

What kind of passive aggressive bullshit is it to post this in an open forum to a guy that’s been around for years and made more progress than most. If he declines, people will be on his ass about being arrogant, and if he accepts he is admitting he doesn’t know what he’s doing and needs help. Personal opinion about his approach and goals notwithstanding, condescension doesn’t get anyone anywhere. If PX wanted a coach I’m sure he’d be able to hire one for himself.

In on this thread

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Patiently waiting for the answer…[/quote]

I already have an idea what the answer will be. [/quote]

Well, can ya blame him?

Even putting aside the fact that if X wanted a coach, he has the resources to hire a pro with a clearly defined track record (Meadows, Starnes, etc), wouldn’t it be a smart idea for him to at least wait and see what zraw does with the three (or is it four now?) other guys he’s taken under his lats before jumping on board?

zraw clearly knows what he’s doing for HIMSELF, but come on. I would bet my left nut that this thread wasn’t started out of any sense of altruism to help the big guy; my guess it was done for either a) the potential ego boost of getting X to finally do what he hasn’t yet accomplished in his training career, or b) watching X get lambasted by the members here for his massive ego and inability to take advice from anyone.[/quote]

Under his lats! God you crack me up!

I believe zraw can get someone else into shape. I think he might have started it out of altruism because I believe although many people here find X annoying or irritating, they don’t hold actual malice towards him. I don’t, despite feeling he’s incredibly rude and disrespectful and incoherent at times. I sincerely would like to see him brings his legs up, balance out his physique, start doing some really taxing stuff, and lean down.

I think X doesn’t care for anyone’s information except Lee Haney and CT and doesn’t believe in counting food amount, or doing ANYTHING in a systematic way (which is odd because CT and Haney are systematic) for that matter, so he will likely not accept.

[quote]anonym wrote:
I would bet my left nut that this thread wasn’t started out of any sense of altruism to help the big guy; my guess it was done for either a) the potential ego boost of getting X to finally do what he hasn’t yet accomplished in his training career, or b) watching X get lambasted by the members here for his massive ego and inability to take advice from anyone.[/quote]

Wrong. I do not need internet random ego boost.

If I needed an ego boost id resort to my “real life”.

I personally do not want people to jump at him if he doesnt want this, i’ll be fine with it.

Lol, X had been on this site for five years before you were even asking “Hey guys, is oatmeal an okay carb to eat???” ( http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/oatmeal_good_or_bad ). Not to mention that both of you are total asshats. I’d doubt he’d be thrilled with taking advice from you.[/quote]

u sound angry

X? Y Z?

[quote]steven alex wrote:
X? Y Z?[/quote]

Actually, asking about oatmeal was fairly ahead-of-the-curve in 2008. Since then, subsequent paleo-type approaches have correctly identified the lectins, phytates (and even gluten) in most “oatmeals” that can be problematic for some/many.

Not to dwell on this particular tangent, but you apparently needed this spelled out for you.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]NikH wrote:
PX has too big of an ego to accept this.[/quote]

douchey posts like this will ruin the thread before it even starts[/quote]

Based on PX’s previous posts and overall interaction with zraw in this website, I have high confidence that he will decline to zraw’s offer.

better?

[quote]chillain wrote:

Actually, asking about oatmeal was fairly ahead-of-the-curve in 2008. Since then, subsequent paleo-type approaches have correctly identified the lectins, phytates (and even gluten) in most “oatmeals” that can be problematic for some/many.

Not to dwell on this particular tangent, but you apparently needed this spelled out for you.

[/quote]
Thought the same as well.

[quote]Purple wrote:
What kind of passive aggressive bullshit is it to post this in an open forum to a guy that’s been around for years and made more progress than most. If he declines, people will be on his ass about being arrogant, and if he accepts he is admitting he doesn’t know what he’s doing and needs help. Personal opinion about his approach and goals notwithstanding, condescension doesn’t get anyone anywhere. If PX wanted a coach I’m sure he’d be able to hire one for himself.[/quote]

I would not say that offering free personalized coaching and nutritional advice is passive aggressive. I do not see how accepting coaching is “admitting you don’t know what you’re doing and needs help”? Every single top competitor has coaching. Every top level athlete in any sport has coaching. It is not “admitting you don’t know what you’re doing” it is getting outside opinions and help while having an objective viewer to oversee things.

Still, I do not think Professor X will accept this offer and if he did want coaching I’m assuming he would or could get it from CT for free as well and Professor seems to have a much better relationship with CT than he does Zraw.