PX : An Offer

[quote]BHappy wrote:
I might be wrong but CC you were in my honest opinion the best poster here or at least one of the best a few months back.
What happened i have no clue but my impression is your account was hacked and a different person is posting under your account.
If it is still you i wish you all the best !
I and probably many miss the always there to help, highly knowledgeable, very generous guy.[/quote]
Um, that’s an odd comment but… thanks, I guess. I stand by what I said. It’s just my opinion and it doesn’t mean any more or less than anyone else’s.

But to be clear, it’s still just plain old me, as proven by my recent post in the April Check-In thread:

Somewhat related - it’d be cool if everyone here participated over there and tossed up a current pic or video.

EDIT: [quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
It comes across as kinda arrogant ad condescending, [/quote]
Like the way X comes across in close to 50,000 posts, over 10 years, virtually every day?

I never understand why people jump to defend PX - he has bought and paid for every bit of ill-will he gets on this site. It seems he can act like a rude asshole all day every day, but as soon as he gets called on it, THAT person is the bad guy.[/quote]
I don’t think I was defending X as much as I was basically saying this thread was unnecessary and no real good could come of it. I’ve butted heads with X plenty, but objectively-speaking, many of the forum issues as much his fault as it is other peoples’ (recently at least).