PX : An Offer

I am willing to do the exact same thing I’m doing with Chobbs, Marzouk and HeavyThrower with you, if you want.

Throwing this out there

Ohh i would love to participate =) Although I am probably more of an candidat to build lean muscle rather than lose fat , since both should be pretty undoable for me.

If it helps, I am really motivated to get the best results possible during the next months, so there really is nothing I would not do to get there. Since I am a student I would have the time to devote myself 100% to this.

Dude, at this rate you are gonna be doing everyones diet and training on this site!

Not complaining…just saying I wanna be next in line :wink:

This keeps getting better. Please humble yourself mr x. This could be magical

LOL, like this would ever happen.

I think this is gonna be a fight.

Patiently waiting for the answer…

if he says no, I hope it doesn’t turn into a big fight.

If he doesn’t want it, then that’s fine and everyone should respect that.

I personally think it would be pretty cool to have X and Zraw working together though…

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Patiently waiting for the answer…[/quote]

I already have an idea what the answer will be.

Oh god, so in

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Patiently waiting for the answer…[/quote]

I already have an idea what the answer will be. [/quote]

Well, can ya blame him?

Even putting aside the fact that if X wanted a coach, he has the resources to hire a pro with a clearly defined track record (Meadows, Starnes, etc), wouldn’t it be a smart idea for him to at least wait and see what zraw does with the three (or is it four now?) other guys he’s taken under his lats before jumping on board?

zraw clearly knows what he’s doing for HIMSELF, but come on. I would bet my left nut that this thread wasn’t started out of any sense of altruism to help the big guy; my guess it was done for either a) the potential ego boost of getting X to finally do what he hasn’t yet accomplished in his training career, or b) watching X get lambasted by the members here for his massive ego and inability to take advice from anyone.

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:
Oh god, so in[/quote]

I hope he accepts, but I think it will be a no.

In 4 epic thread…

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:
Oh god, so in[/quote]

I hope he accepts, but I think it will be a no. [/quote]

I completely agree. I think it would be really cool/interesting to see X cut.

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:
Oh god, so in[/quote]

I hope he accepts, but I think it will be a no. [/quote]

I completely agree. I think it would be really cool/interesting to see X cut.[/quote]

FWIW I would love to see X in contest shape. I say this hoping this thread won’t resort to brinkmanship.

No way Professor X agrees to this.

Z, that’s so generous of you! Are you going to help X get some leet “supps” so that he can get lean the same way you have??? Does part of your training regimen for him involve quitting his real job so he can go work in a gym like you???

Lol, X had been on this site for five years before you were even asking “Hey guys, is oatmeal an okay carb to eat???” ( Oatmeal.. Good or Bad? - Supplements and Nutrition - Forums - T Nation ). Not to mention that both of you are total asshats. I’d doubt he’d be thrilled with taking advice from you.

PX has too big of an ego to accept this.