T Nation

PWO When Cutting

when you guys are trying to cut, how do you change your post-workout shake or whatever you take immediately prior to workout? would you consider not taking anything and just eating a meal an hour after lifting?

Well i go even more The Surge route and that largely my carbs for the day. Get that big whack PWO when its needed and will go to recovery and replenishment for later w/o’s and then its veggies some fruit protien and fat the rest of the time

Phill

I recently cut 36lbs in 12 weeks. I used the recommended dosage of Surge after each workout. It didn’t slow me down I was still losing 2-3lbs a week.

[quote]Matt- wrote:
I recently cut 36lbs in 12 weeks. I used the recommended dosage of Surge after each workout. It didn’t slow me down I was still losing 2-3lbs a week.[/quote]
Exactly proper Peri workout nutrition is much more important imo when cutting then when your eating to gain and constantly stuffing your pie hole

Phill

[quote]Swamp Donkey wrote:
when you guys are trying to cut, how do you change your post-workout shake or whatever you take immediately prior to workout? would you consider not taking anything and just eating a meal an hour after lifting?[/quote]

I think when people say cut out PWO drink they are already sub 10% looking to get into contest shape.