PWO Nutrtion in the Morning

I’ll skip the formalites and just jump right into it. Would it be a wise practice to apply PWO nutrtion to the morning if bulking? Not everyday, just 2-3 times a week. My understanding or reasoning for potentially doing so is that your Insulin sensivity as well as Coristol are relatively high in comparsion to the rest of the day. I’d like to hear peoples thoughts on this because logically it seems like a good idea unless I am missing something.

Join date… December 2012… the date… November 30th, 2012. Leave now devil.

Seriously though, I think a bit more information is required here. Are you working out in the morning? If not, how long after you wake up are you working out?

Do you have difficulty gaining weight?

How much food are you eating now?

Bodyfat?

Strength?

Length of time lifting?

etc

[quote]SSC wrote:
Join date… December 2012… the date… November 30th, 2012. Leave now devil.
[/quote]

^^Clearly the mark of the beast

I guess i don’t understand the question, are you asking if its ok to eat a nice big breakfast in the morning that contains lean proteins, good carbs and some healthy fats?? If so, the answer is that this is something you should always strive to do if you’re goal is to add mass.

Or, are you asking if you should be slamming whey protein and dextrose in the morning?

The Beast has risen! Even Hell wont accept me. Now I’m forever banished to this earth to plague it with my dumb questions. No I’ve been hovering around T-Nation for quite sometime just I’ve forgotten my E-mail/password to my old account. I love this site so much that It doesn’t bother me. It’s not like it actually held possesion of something anyway.

My workout times vary depending on the things occuring in my day, but that’s beyond the point. What I really want to discuss is from a hormonal persecpetive why would it be a bad idea to not slam down some PWO nutrtion(Fast acting sugars/Leucine/hydrolyzed proteins) for breakfast or as soon as you wake up?

[quote]-MF- wrote:
The Beast has risen! Even Hell wont accept me. Now I’m forever banished to this earth to plague it with my dumb questions. No I’ve been hovering around T-Nation for quite sometime just I’ve forgotten my E-mail/password to my old account. I love this site so much that It doesn’t bother me. It’s not like it actually held possesion of something anyway.

My workout times vary depending on the things occuring in my day, but that’s beyond the point. What I really want to discuss is from a hormonal persecpetive why would it be a bad idea to not slam down some PWO nutrtion(Fast acting sugars/Leucine/hydrolyzed proteins) for breakfast or as soon as you wake up? [/quote]

It’s not a bad idea at all, since the development of MAG-10, many will take a serving of it upon waking. Wake up, have a hit of MAG-10, follow that 45min-1hr later with a good balanced breakfast and it would be a nice plan.