PWO Carbs

I normally finish at the gym at around 9pm, then consuming large amounts of carbs after.

Does it matter that i am eating so many carbs so close to bed time (around 12)?

No.

If you have something like this;
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/super_soluble_vitargo

It empty out of your stomach faster, and you wont have to worry about going to sleep with loads of carbs in you.

LR

[quote]London Runner wrote:
If you have something like this;
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/super_soluble_vitargo

It empty out of your stomach faster, and you wont have to worry about going to sleep with loads of carbs in you.

LR[/quote]

It doesn’t matter if you have a product like this or not. Carbs in the evening, especially after training, are nothing to fear.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
No.[/quote]

x2.

if you want visible abs you will stop this practice.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
if you want visible abs you will stop this practice. [/quote]

Why is that? I don’t have a problem and know many people who also don’t have this problem.

if you want visible abs you will stop this practice. [/quote]

Not true. I workout after 7pm every night, have 2 scoops SURGE and a big ass meal after around 930. Where did you get that from?

Dudes, I was being a jackass. I just finished hitting legs and I’m pouding close to 80g of carbs.

Dudes, I was being a jackass. I just finished hitting legs and I’m pouding close to 80g of carbs. [/quote]

thanks guys, good to know. im taking around 80g of carbs after my work outs too

[quote]elusive wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
if you want visible abs you will stop this practice.

Why is that? I don’t have a problem and know many people who also don’t have this problem.[/quote]

That’s because you’re a mutant…but I mean that in a good way. Out of curiosity OP, what is your goal?

I don’t think he’s talking about a PWO drink like Surge, he’s talking about the meal he has 60-90 mins after that.

Does it still not matter?

LR

I usually work out around 6pm and get home at roughly 7 to 7:30. I take 2 scoops of Surge Recovery and a giant serving of brown rice. Then about an hour later I have a C+P meal and I haven’t had any problem. I enjoy ending the day with carbs, usually in the form of cottage cheese and fruit.