T Nation

PWI = Terrorism?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/18/terrorism-center-at-west-point-warns-against-danger-of-american-limited-government-activists-and-far-right/?corder=asc

Oh, and PWI is racist.

TLDR

The CTC at West Point released a study basically stating the “far right” are potential terrorist (even tho their definition of far right is really just a conservative), and the liberals are wonderful and forward thinkers. And if you disagree with Obama you are, of course, racist.

[quote]dk44 wrote:

Oh, and PWI is racist. [/quote]

The ring-thumpers at West Point were always the most useless pieces of shit in the modern Army. There are some very notable modern and historical exceptions to this, but, in general increasingly worthless.

So bad I root for Navy.

Janet Mefford, who is a Christian radio host (very solid) was just this minute talking about this.

I think the right is whacked some times . I also think the left is whacked sometimes . The difference is the Right will not look at the other side.

Alex Jones and Piers Morgan is just an example . Disagree with a so called conservative point of view and you better be ready for a fight . Where the majority from the so called left will say "why do you disagree with this " This board is full of examples

These are not exclusive comments but as a whole the right is intolerant of a differing view point .

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I think the right is whacked some times . I also think the left is whacked sometimes . The difference is the Right will not look at the other side.

Alex Jones and Piers Morgan is just an example . Disagree with a so called conservative point of view and you better be ready for a fight . Where the majority from the so called left will say "why do you disagree with this " This board is full of examples

These are not exclusive comments but as a whole the right is intolerant of a differing view point .[/quote]

Even if what you said is true, which I disagree with, does that make them terrorists?

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

These are not exclusive comments but as a whole the right is intolerant of a differing view point .[/quote]

Even if what you said is true, which I disagree with, does that make them terrorists?[/quote]

No it makes them a bigger threat :slight_smile: as I was told recently :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Even if what you said is true, which I disagree with, does that make them terrorists?[/quote]

No it makes them a bigger threat :slight_smile: as I was told recently :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Ha!
Nice application, Pittbulll.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

Ha!
Nice application, Pittbulll.
[/quote]

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

While the left is too busy accepting change for the sake of change that they can’t see when they are in fact pushing for an old, broken system of government…

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

While the left is too busy accepting change for the sake of change that they can’t see when they are in fact pushing for an old, broken system of government…[/quote]

Agreed. The Soviets and Europe have been trying this since the early 1900’s. One has broken and the other is about to break. The Chinese and the Vietnemese are starting to become more capitalistic than the US. They need the money, and Capitalism increases the money.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

While the left is too busy accepting change for the sake of change that they can’t see when they are in fact pushing for an old, broken system of government…[/quote]

other than Obama care I don’t think much has changed . I think this left aspect you speak of is a figment of your imagination . And RE: to Obama care Socialized medicine would have been an approach the left would use