PWI Humor

^ I like!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Another way to look at Debt Ceiling.

Let’s say you come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your home, and you have poop up to your ceilings.

Do you?
A) Raise the ceilings, or
B) Pump out the poop?

Your choice…In 2012.[/quote]

Grin

Former president Musharraf today. Punch line is 0:31 - 0:57

^ That’s fucked

[quote]pushharder wrote:
The folks who are getting the free shit, don’t like the folks who are paying for the free shit,because the folks who are paying for the free shit, can no longer afford to pay for both the free shit and their own shit,

Andl

The folks who are paying for the free shit, want the free shit to stop.and the the folks who are getting the free shit, want even more free shit on top of the free shit they are already getting!

Now… The people who are forcing the people to Pay for the free shit, have told the people who are RECEIVING the free shit, that the people who are PAYING for the free shit, are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So… the people who are GETTING the free shit, have been convinced they need to hate the very people who are paying for their free shit.

We have let the free shit giving go on for so long that there are Now more people getting free shit than paying for the free shit.[/quote]

Except the problem is that some people have shit and some people don’t have shit, and the ones who have shit don’t give a shit about the ones who dont have shit.

And the ones who have shit use the shit they have to get more shit! So the more time passes, the people who have shit (lets call them shitheads) keep getting more shit, and the people who have less shit end up with no shit, and the people who already had no shit are shit out of luck.

So the only way the people who are shit out of luck can have any shit at all is if they get it for “free” - which wouldnt be necessary if the shitheads didn’t keep taking all the shit for themselves.

No shit.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

Except the problem is that some people have shit and some people don’t have shit, and the ones who have shit don’t give a shit about the ones who dont have shit.

And the ones who have shit use the shit they have to get more shit! So the more time passes, the people who have shit (lets call them shitheads) keep getting more shit, and the people who have less shit end up with no shit, and the people who already had no shit are shit out of luck.

So the only way the people who are shit out of luck can have any shit at all is if they get it for “free” - which wouldnt be necessary if the shitheads didn’t keep taking all the shit for themselves.

No shit.[/quote]
[/quote]

^That’s a good one

Just in case some of you are looking for non-lulzy reasons to not like Obama, here’s a video of just a few things he’s fucked up on/lied about

FYI, this video is almost half a year old. Just think of all the retarded shit he’s done since then…

I’m not sure if that is Mike Tyson as Herman Cain
http://screen.yahoo.com/yahoo-news-funny-or-die-gop-cyber-debate-27797158.html

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
The folks who are getting the free shit, don’t like the folks who are paying for the free shit,because the folks who are paying for the free shit, can no longer afford to pay for both the free shit and their own shit,

Andl

The folks who are paying for the free shit, want the free shit to stop.and the the folks who are getting the free shit, want even more free shit on top of the free shit they are already getting!

Now… The people who are forcing the people to Pay for the free shit, have told the people who are RECEIVING the free shit, that the people who are PAYING for the free shit, are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So… the people who are GETTING the free shit, have been convinced they need to hate the very people who are paying for their free shit.

We have let the free shit giving go on for so long that there are Now more people getting free shit than paying for the free shit.[/quote]

No shit.[/quote]

Why should someone who has shit, give their shit up for those who are to lazy to get their own shit?

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to

"make a difference" in the world. It is at these times that our
    hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other
    "seniors" who have found the courage to take on challenges

that would make many of us wither.
Harold Schlumberg is such a person:
[]
QUOTE FROM HAROLD:
"I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that
you're retired?' Well, I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering
background, and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer,
wine and vodka into urine.