PWI Humor

Push those are really funny. Except number 9. That was the truth.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
.[/quote]

Why Idaho is better.

Remy is a pretty talented guy.

:slight_smile:

Jobs. Good to have 'em.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 870 right in the doorway. I gave it 4 shells and left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mail gal delivered my mail, the trash man picked up the trash, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few of my neighbors drove past.

Well, after about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn’t killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn’t even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and it is the misuse of guns by criminals, or I have one of the laziest shotguns ever made.

I must hurry off now and check on my spoons. I hear they are making people fat. [/quote]

Careful Push, Congress might try and subsidize your lazy gun. It’s not the guns fault it can’t find people to shoot. Really it’s the economy & of course greedy capitalists fault.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Remington 870 right in the doorway. I gave it 4 shells and left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mail gal delivered my mail, the trash man picked up the trash, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few of my neighbors drove past.

Well, after about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there, right where I had left it. It hadn’t killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn’t even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and it is the misuse of guns by criminals, or I have one of the laziest shotguns ever made.

I must hurry off now and check on my spoons. I hear they are making people fat. [/quote]

Your 870 clearly isn’t getting the job done. For only 200,000 dollars, you could have the Samsung SGR-A1. With infrared sensors, image recognition and integrated 5.56mm machine gun and optional grenade launcher, this all-weather Sentry Gun Robot can autonomously detect, target and eliminate your neighbors, mail gals, trash men or North Korean invaders at a range of up to two miles. You never have to worry about lazy guns again!