PWI Humor

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]espenl wrote:
I look forward to the day humanity travel between the stars, Christian spaceships on a mission to convert the aliens to be forgiven for the original human christian sin, and muslim ships out to kill alien infidels for not believing in their guy on the flying horse.[/quote]

When that day comes you will be dead, so you can not look forward to it.

We have to develop a form of transportation that can move the speed of light first.[/quote]

Even that would be too slow[/quote]

People would start to complain about the three second start up time of the generator and an uncomfortable tingly feeling when your matter reforms itself. The same as aeroplanes, I would be hysterical if I got the chance to see that.

[quote]espenl wrote:
I look forward to the day humanity travel between the stars, Christian spaceships on a mission to convert the aliens to be forgiven for the original human christian sin, >>>[/quote] This is an impossibility at the very most basic level of all ontological existence. It is not possible that there be morally accountable life anywhere all the vaaaaaast cosmos except here.
Romans 8:18-25

You’re welcome again. That was free too. Where else can you get good laughs like this at no charge?

Good ol’ Kal

Yeah half baked. Saddam murdered tens of thousands of his own people with chemical weapons that he didn’t actually have. How clever of him. He also shipped container loads of chemical and biological weapons to Syria and onwards to Sudan at the start of the gulf war. Chemical weapons he never actually had, even though his second in command said he did. Half baked indeed.

:slight_smile:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Yeah half baked. Saddam murdered tens of thousands of his own people with chemical weapons that he didn’t actually have. How clever of him. He also shipped container loads of chemical and biological weapons to Syria and onwards to Sudan at the start of the gulf war. Chemical weapons he never actually had, even though his second in command said he did. Half baked indeed.[/quote]

I gave up a long a time ago. The one thing we did REALLY wrong with Hussein was allowing UN policies to prevent us from killing him during desert storm. The world is not a nice place. Far too many people believe if we just talk nice enough to bad guys they’ll be nice too.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]espenl wrote:
I look forward to the day humanity travel between the stars, Christian spaceships on a mission to convert the aliens to be forgiven for the original human christian sin, and muslim ships out to kill alien infidels for not believing in their guy on the flying horse.[/quote]

When that day comes you will be dead, so you can not look forward to it.

We have to develop a form of transportation that can move the speed of light first.[/quote]

Even that would be too slow[/quote]

People would start to complain about the three second start up time of the generator and an uncomfortable tingly feeling when your matter reforms itself. The same as aeroplanes, I would be hysterical if I got the chance to see that.[/quote]

If that became a possibility, it seems we’ve found two potential destinations:

Love this cat.

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Love this cat.[/quote]

That’s funny right there.

lol

Kal does fitness:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/28/rand-pauls-hilarious-obamacare-explanation-it-will-require-diagnostic-codes-for-injuries-sustained-from-macaws-turtles-burning-water-skis/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=Share%20Buttons

Listen to the rant at the bottom.

On a billboard by my house…

Racist ?