PWI Humor

I posted this in the SC thread, but maybe it’s a better fit here.

Drunk driving is fun and some people are actually good at it.

edit:

and anyway he’s right! A Breathalyzer test is a breach of the 4th and 5th Amendment.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
[/quote]

WTF is wrong with you?

Those cops were pretty understanding.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
[/quote]

WTF is wrong with you? [/quote]

You’ve never had a few and gotten behind the wheel?

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Those cops were pretty understanding.[/quote]

And all it took was being filmed.

I saw this one on facebook.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Tell me something, where did the name “Normandy” come from? And how did it get there? Some “farmers” just showed up one day?[/quote]

Yup…

Some very large grumpy farmers with axes larger than most Frenchmen.

The scrawny puss… er, uh, I mean brave Frenchies decided to “give” the northern farmers a swath of land then high tailed it to Paris to heroically hide within the walls of their best castle.

And viola… Normandy!

[quote]ranengin wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Tell me something, where did the name “Normandy” come from? And how did it get there? Some “farmers” just showed up one day?[/quote]

Yup…

The scrawny puss… er, uh, I mean brave Frenchies decided to “give” the northern farmers a swath of land then high tailed it to Paris to heroically hide within the walls of their best castle.

And viola… Normandy![/quote]

Well, the Anglo Saxons hardly were more successful dealing with them, nor were the Sicilians, Tunesians, Morrocans…

They were a pretty bloody lot.

Very devout Christians though.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ranengin wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Yup…

And viola… Normandy![/quote]

Well, the Anglo Saxons hardly were more successful dealing with them, nor were the Sicilians, Tunesians, Morrocans…

They were a pretty bloody lot.

Very devout Christians though. [/quote]

Whatever you do, don’t fuck with a northern european farmer!

This

I heard a radio commercial that said:

A conservative, a moderate, and a liberal all walk into a bar, and the bar tender says, “hello Mitt”.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
mediabias.[/quote]

Good find.

so it wasn’t bad enough to have a quayle rustling around the bush. Then we got stuck with a DICK in the BUSH.

how many french men does it take to defend Paris ? Don’t know, its never been done : )

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I heard a radio commercial that said:

A conservative, a moderate, and a liberal all walk into a bar, and the bar tender says, “hello Mitt”.[/quote]

lol