PWI Humor

25 to life for what, Lying about is birth place?

Sounds good to me.

Wrong century

I lol’d.

“Sarah Palin looked at notes written on her hand during a speech at the Tea Party Convention in Tennessee. Isn’t that wild? Oddly enough, she was reading, ‘Hi, I’m Sarah Palin.’” --Jimmy Fallon

Ooops this is a Barack Bash thread (didnt realize from the title)
Sry, plz continue.

Laughs at the people still talking about citizenship papers

An Englishman, a Canadian, and an American were captured by terrorists.

The terrorist’s leader said “before we shoot you, you will be allowed last words” Please let me know what you wish to talk about.

The Englishman replied “I wish to speak of loyalty and service to the crown”

The Canadian replied “since you are involved in a question of national purpose, national identity, and secession, I wish to to talk about the history of constitutional process in Canada, special status, distinct society and uniqueness within diversity”

The American replied “just shoot me before the Canadian starts talking”

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

Laughs at the people still talking about citizenship papers[/quote]

Laughs at the astute political observer who can’t distinguish and laugh at a joke, a funny one at that[/quote]

Who’s joking about the authenticity of Obama’s citizenship papers, im serious.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
An Englishman, a Canadian, and an American were captured by terrorists.

The terrorist’s leader said “before we shoot you, you will be allowed last words” Please let me know what you wish to talk about.

The Englishman replied “I wish to speak of loyalty and service to the crown”

The Canadian replied “since you are involved in a question of national purpose, national identity, and secession, I wish to to talk about the history of constitutional process in Canada, special status, distinct society and uniqueness within diversity”

The American replied “just shoot me before the Canadian starts talking” [/quote]

This is funny.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

Laughs at the people still talking about citizenship papers[/quote]

Laughs at the astute political observer who can’t distinguish and laugh at a joke, a funny one at that[/quote]

Who’s joking about the authenticity of Obama’s citizenship papers, im serious.[/quote]

Obama’s aunt is an illegal alien, it would be funny if he followed suit. The first president worthy of impeachment, arrest, and deportation.

Obama is going to propose a 10% tax on aspirin. He figures it’s white and it works, he might as well tax it.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Obama is going to propose a 10% tax on aspirin. He figures it’s white and it works, he might as well tax it.[/quote]

I will admit this is funny

Just in case anyone missed this: http://www.pjtv.com/video/PolitiZoid/OBAMAFELD/3171/