PW drink craze

It seems that the PW drink craze is dying down.
I thought there were some more articles to be posted. And one thing that no one has mentioned yet is if you drink your PW shake while doing your 5 or 10 minute bike cooldown you get better nutrient partiioning.

There were three articles by John, plus it was the main topic of several “Behind the Scenes” columns. Be sure to check those out if you haven’t already.

The PW drink is being unleashed in about 1-2 weeks. We are busy finishing it so thats why there are no new articles yet. As far as drinking it during cool-down, I dont like the idea too much unless the cool down is very low intensity. The design of the drink is to get insulin up and if you are working hard, insulin release will be suppressed.

quote “I’ve written several (at least 5)articles about postworkout nutrition and supplementation for t-mag and these articles will be coming out over the next few weeks.”

don’t get me wrong, as i appreciate the time and effort you put into the project, but if you have already written the articles then they your post about time required to finish the drink is “misleading”. i am sure that i didn’t see the article that was going to talk more about not using ALA and why to use the fenugreek etc. I did a search and only came up with the BTS and 2 articles. again thanks