Putting Together a Little Sumthin

[quote] JJ wrote:
testanabol wrote:
Id like to add some input reguarding keeping your calories at around 8000 a day.

You will find the easiest way to do this, without weight gainer shakes will be whole foods.

Whole Eggs, whole chickens, etc, no skimping, i.e egg whites, skinless chicken breast and cover everything with olive oil.

Depending how well you tolerate carbs i would aim to eat them all day, even before bed time, especially while on the t3.

A split of 35% carbs, 35% protein, 30% fat should work nicely, maybe consider dropping the protein lower at 8000 calories as that still gives you around 600g protein i think?? i suck at maths, but anymore than that, even on t3 and 2g of gear it wont get synthesised into muscle tissue.

And dude, dont cant me testana not cool lol

lol! Davie-Poo and Testanna… Such a sweet couple! ;p

What i dont get is, why are calories virtually doubled to accomodate the T3, when if none was taken, then moderate calories or a moderate reduction would achieve the same thing (Cals in-Cals Burnt)?
Why bother with it if you are just going to have to eat so much (JESUS, SO MUCH) more just to offset the extreme effect from this drug?

JJ[/quote]

T3 allows the body to process the macros much more efficently and quickly. For example, forgetting the use of aas to keep things simple, a BB eats 40g of protein per serving, dependant on the bioavailability of that protein he can digest say 35g of it, that is what his metabolic rate, digestive capacity and protein demand can do.
Add T3 into the equation at 50mcg daily, everything can be done quicker, allowing the BB to eat more calories that will be used for building muscle tissue not adipose.

So to summarise, the increased daily food intake is not to offset the powerful effects of cytomel, but rather to take full advantage of it.
When it is combined with a body pumped full of exogenous hormones it is the dogs bollocks mate.

[quote] JJ wrote:

JJ[/quote]

Dont make me come to manchester and kick you in the nuts bitch j/k :wink: haha

[quote]testanabol wrote:
JJ wrote:
testanabol wrote:
Id like to add some input reguarding keeping your calories at around 8000 a day.

You will find the easiest way to do this, without weight gainer shakes will be whole foods.

Whole Eggs, whole chickens, etc, no skimping, i.e egg whites, skinless chicken breast and cover everything with olive oil.

Depending how well you tolerate carbs i would aim to eat them all day, even before bed time, especially while on the t3.

A split of 35% carbs, 35% protein, 30% fat should work nicely, maybe consider dropping the protein lower at 8000 calories as that still gives you around 600g protein i think?? i suck at maths, but anymore than that, even on t3 and 2g of gear it wont get synthesised into muscle tissue.

And dude, dont cant me testana not cool lol

What i dont get is, why are calories virtually doubled to accomodate the T3, when if none was taken, then moderate calories or a moderate reduction would achieve the same thing (Cals in-Cals Burnt)?
Why bother with it if you are just going to have to eat so much (JESUS, SO MUCH) more just to offset the extreme effect from this drug?

JJ

T3 allows the body to process the macros much more efficently and quickly. For example, forgetting the use of aas to keep things simple, a BB eats 40g of protein per serving, dependant on the bioavailability of that protein he can digest say 35g of it, that is what his metabolic rate, digestive capacity and protein demand can do.
Add T3 into the equation at 50mcg daily, everything can be done quicker, allowing the BB to eat more calories that will be used for building muscle tissue not adipose.

So to summarise, the increased daily food intake is not to offset the powerful effects of cytomel, but rather to take full advantage of it.
When it is combined with a body pumped full of exogenous hormones it is the dogs bollocks mate.[/quote]

that sounds absolutely fantastic. i cant wait. I figure ill put a big order in with bb.com on some chef J trioplex bars and pound those in between meals. those are by far the best bulking/tasting bars on the market IMO. Between the bars and ON whey + 6-10 meals a day, this should be pretty good. just how long will it take before my eyes start turning green and my clothes start popping off…? you wouldn’t like me when im hungry.

haha very good, i went to see the new hulk the other day, nice to see ferrigno still made an appearance but i did not think the film was as good as its predecessor.

Yes, by all means bang in the protein bars, it’s more a case of eating as much as you can all the time, unfortunately it is still very wise to avoid salt and sodium as much as possible so takeout is pretty much off the menu or hypertension and bloat will get the better of you and ruin your cycle.

A great meal is a 12 egg omlette, though its more like pie, and 6 rounds of full fat cheese on toast with butter and a pint of milk to wash it down with that alone runs up a massive calorie count for one meal.

Not so long ago i tried experimenting with protein powder, casein and whey, a casein shake every 2 hours and a whey shake every hour, you get sick of it real quick but its another way to keep calories going in on the days you think you just wont be able to eat.

I would also reccomend to you that you buy some kind of fiber supplement, sillium husk for example to aid your bowels and also eat lots of apples, they all help.

If you struggle with carbs, blend a few hundred grams of oats into your protein shakes for extra calories.

I hope you intend on logging this all down for us as im quite excited on your behalf, i know this will be fantastic.

[quote]testanabol wrote:
haha very good, i went to see the new hulk the other day, nice to see ferrigno still made an appearance but i did not think the film was as good as its predecessor.[/quote]

Hahaha yeah, it was still a LOT better than the one that came out a couple years back. It was great to be one of the only people in the audience to pick out Ferrigno. /hijack

You gonna put together a log thread, or keep a blog on your profile? It’d be pretty damn entertaining to watch the daily eating menu.

[quote]testanabol wrote:
haha very good, i went to see the new hulk the other day, nice to see ferrigno still made an appearance but i did not think the film was as good as its predecessor.

Yes, by all means bang in the protein bars, it’s more a case of eating as much as you can all the time, unfortunately it is still very wise to avoid salt and sodium as much as possible so takeout is pretty much off the menu or hypertension and bloat will get the better of you and ruin your cycle.

A great meal is a 12 egg omlette, though its more like pie, and 6 rounds of full fat cheese on toast with butter and a pint of milk to wash it down with that alone runs up a massive calorie count for one meal.

Not so long ago i tried experimenting with protein powder, casein and whey, a casein shake every 2 hours and a whey shake every hour, you get sick of it real quick but its another way to keep calories going in on the days you think you just wont be able to eat.

I would also reccomend to you that you buy some kind of fiber supplement, sillium husk for example to aid your bowels and also eat lots of apples, they all help.

If you struggle with carbs, blend a few hundred grams of oats into your protein shakes for extra calories.

I hope you intend on logging this all down for us as im quite excited on your behalf, i know this will be fantastic.[/quote]

i eat like 1-2 cups of oats a day now and that keeps me “moving” pretty good. I imagine i will be eating more oats when on but if that isent enough ill get some extra fiber sups. I will try my best to log my diet and gaines best i can with some pics fore sure.

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
testanabol wrote:

Hahaha yeah, it was still a LOT better than the one that came out a couple years back. It was great to be one of the only people in the audience to pick out Ferrigno. /hijack

You gonna put together a log thread, or keep a blog on your profile? It’d be pretty damn entertaining to watch the daily eating menu.[/quote]

I find your avatar to be extremely sexually frustrating as im sitting here at work. I want it gone but at the same time dont u dare change it…ever.

The Axio-Lab brand of testosterone enanthate is indeed of good quality, thats as far as my experience goes im afraid with that particular manufacturer.

I dont see how you are only gaining 20lbs/year with that much eating/gear? I kept 25lbs from one cycle last year and I used half the amount of gear and didnt eat 6k cal. Cycle seems great for someone twice your size that needs that much gear to gain. You are jumping too high too quickly. Wait till you need that much gear before you go giving yourself 2G of anabolics/wk when its not needed. If your gear is dosed right and you really are eating that much then its something else thats keeping you from getting the gains you want.

bmc

I’ve used them before as well, same as Testana… Test E. Was my first cycle 500mg Test E/wk and loved it.

bmc

well dosent that lead u to believe that All those products are sound or can these UG labs be selective in their quality items? I have tried their testC,oral winny,clen, and all of them worked good for me but i have never taken other brands of winny or clen.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
I dont see how you are only gaining 20lbs/year with that much eating/gear? I kept 25lbs from one cycle last year and I used half the amount of gear and didnt eat 6k cal. Cycle seems great for someone twice your size that needs that much gear to gain. You are jumping too high too quickly. Wait till you need that much gear before you go giving yourself 2G of anabolics/wk when its not needed. If your gear is dosed right and you really are eating that much then its something else thats keeping you from getting the gains you want.

bmc[/quote]

from my experience talking with people, a 20lb increase in weight after or during a cycle(s) is a little bit different then an overall contest weight increase of 20lbs in a year. I could be wrong but i dont think i am gaining slow. I however lack the experience to know for sure. Ill just try my best to log this thing and let yall decide.

I am curious how much you gain during this cycle if you are eating as much as you are and taking in that much gear. Keep us posted!

bmc

I have tried the sustaplex. I really enjoyed the ride haha

[quote]Famousbychoice wrote:
I have tried the sustaplex from axio. I really enjoyed the ride haha[/quote]

is it painful? if so i already have like 2-cycles worth so oh well lol

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
BMC85 wrote:

bmc

from my experience talking with people, a 20lb increase in weight after or during a cycle(s) is a little bit different then an overall contest weight increase of 20lbs in a year. I could be wrong but i dont think i am gaining slow. I however lack the experience to know for sure. Ill just try my best to log this thing and let yall decide. [/quote]

The thing is Dave, is that a few of us have suggested that your cycles have too much gear in - and you seem to be habitually ignoring this!

I have been trying to put my point across to you as politely and sensitively as possible, but i think i will try a different way.

YOU Dave, are not in great shape. You could gain very well from 500mg test a week and some proviron. The fact you CAN use 2 grams of gear, doesnt mean you should and all you are doing is metabolising the excess, pissing it out and stressing your organs! It IS upto you if you want to use that much… but please dont kid yourself into thinking you need or even benefit more with that much.

You are simply not at the stage where your body will utilise that amount. You use double the doses but dont get double the gains… that must tell you something…

This way you choose is only an ego trip it seems, as to be brutally honest, you do not have the body of a guy who uses that much gear. You could, if you built upto that in the natural progression of things… but more gear doesnt mean a better bodybuilder.

I AM only looking out for my Davie-Poo… i honestly have been trying to get this across to you since your first “online” cycle. It is bad for you, it limits your future progress, it is a waste of money, you do not gain ANYTHING from ABUSING AAS to this level, you dont get more or better gains.
You HAVE gained well and progressed well too… but there is alot more work that can be achieved with moderate, or even small doses of anabolics.

I know this because at 5’8" i am yet to break 200lbs… but i might add… for my size, i am actually looking pretty fucking good from the few deca cycles and one test cycle of 500mg over 7 weeks. (I admit i had a decent base to start with though, built over the years naturally)… and i know that i can get above my own 200lb mark on small - moderate doses of anabolics, used sensibly (with saps and bushys help and advice).

I hope you can take this as it is meant… Advice, firm but right and good. i like you Dave, but i think you are making some mistakes that may just come back to bite you sooner or later.

J

[quote] JJ wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:
BMC85 wrote:

bmc

from my experience talking with people, a 20lb increase in weight after or during a cycle(s) is a little bit different then an overall contest weight increase of 20lbs in a year. I could be wrong but i dont think i am gaining slow. I however lack the experience to know for sure. Ill just try my best to log this thing and let yall decide.

The thing is Dave, is that a few of us have suggested that your cycles have too much gear in - and you seem to be habitually ignoring this!

I have been trying to put my point across to you as politely and sensitively as possible, but i think i will try a different way.

YOU Dave, are not in great shape. You could gain very well from 500mg test a week and some proviron. The fact you CAN use 2 grams of gear, doesnt mean you should and all you are doing is metabolising the excess, pissing it out and stressing your organs! It IS upto you if you want to use that much… but please dont kid yourself into thinking you need or even benefit more with that much.

You are simply not at the stage where your body will utilise that amount. You use double the doses but dont get double the gains… that must tell you something…

This way you choose is only an ego trip it seems, as to be brutally honest, you do not have the body of a guy who uses that much gear. You could, if you built upto that in the natural progression of things… but more gear doesnt mean a better bodybuilder.

I AM only looking out for my Davie-Poo… i honestly have been trying to get this across to you since your first “online” cycle. It is bad for you, it limits your future progress, it is a waste of money, you do not gain ANYTHING from ABUSING AAS to this level, you dont get more or better gains.
You HAVE gained well and progressed well too… but there is alot more work that can be achieved with moderate, or even small doses of anabolics.

I know this because at 5’8" i am yet to break 200lbs… but i might add… for my size, i am actually looking pretty fucking good from the few deca cycles and one test cycle of 500mg over 7 weeks. (I admit i had a decent base to start with though, built over the years naturally)… and i know that i can get above my own 200lb mark on small - moderate doses of anabolics, used sensibly (with saps and bushys help and advice).

I hope you can take this as it is meant… Advice, firm but right and good. i like you Dave, but i think you are making some mistakes that may just come back to bite you sooner or later.

J[/quote]

ok jj, like i said before u arnt goin to offend me and i wont take anything the wrong way ect. what do u suggest as far as staying with the compounds above and down sizing the dosages? 750test/300npp/300eq/50prov?

That is tons better. Yeah. I am really impressed that you just took what i said and ran with it… good quality there.

Even at the modified levels, those are still some hefty dosages - but a million times better than before.

i am willing to bet that you will gain just as well but the sides will be less - and i know you dont suffer the sides too badly, so win-win.

All’s i would say is (if it were me) maybe bring the test 2 2 vials… so 650mg a week, the nandrolone at 300 is spot on, as it the mesterolone, but the Eq should be higher… 400mg should be good… 500mg even, but 400mg as a minimum for the eq i have been advised from many sources. (Yet to use mine)

JJ

[quote] JJ wrote:
That is tons better. Yeah. I am really impressed that you just took what i said and ran with it… good quality there.

Even at the modified levels, those are still some hefty dosages - but a million times better than before.

i am willing to bet that you will gain just as well but the sides will be less - and i know you dont suffer the sides too badly, so win-win.

All’s i would say is (if it were me) maybe bring the test 2 2 vials… so 650mg a week, the nandrolone at 300 is spot on, as it the mesterolone, but the Eq should be higher… 400mg should be good… 500mg even, but 400mg as a minimum for the eq i have been advised from many sources. (Yet to use mine)

As for the stuff… i happen to know a couple people who use the stuff… well, a few now! And i personally find that as much vouching as i need.
I just ordered some Tamox from them along with a special something, and the tamox was much cheaper there than our old pal!

JJ[/quote]

ok so what does everone think about this little number:
weeks 1-15 Sustaplex 650mg/week
Weeks 1-10 NPP 300mg/week
weeks 1-13 EQ 500mg/week
Weeks 1-12 Proviron 50mg/day

I am not sure i will change my original plan but it does make sense and im thinking about it. Obviously why would i take more if it was only going to hurt not help me anymore then the dose above. I am not dead set on anything i just want to hear what everyone thinks about this little change. let the people decide and then ill swing threw with a executive decision. In the end though i want results and the results i want is to be able to have a contest weight next year of at least 230lbs. I wont compete until im there or damn close.

I prefer it, but i will wait till one of the bigger lads chips in too.

Good stuff Davo.

So what are you at weight wise now, and how tall, and what did you compete at last time?

[quote] JJ wrote:
I prefer it, but i will wait till one of the bigger lads chips in too.

Good stuff Davo.

So what are you at weight wise now, and how tall, and what did you compete at last time?[/quote]

now i am 228lbs visible abs at 6’2. weighed in may 24th at 206lbs. so bottom line is im going to need about 30lbs LBM before i oil up and do the damn thing.