Putting Together a Little Sumthin

well i have decided to start putting together my next cycle that will commence in a month and a half to two months. This is just a rough idea and am primarily posting this hoping that yall will chop it up pretty good and give me some corrective criticism. haven’t bought anything but the sust yet so not much is set in stone. Goals for the cycle are primarily quality mass with minimal sides and fat gain.

Injections will be mon/wed/fri. I can do an actual EOD if necessary.

weeks 1-15 Sustaplex 975mg/week
Weeks 1-10 NPP 400mg/week
weeks 1-14 EQ 400-600mg/week-----dont know how much
Weeks 1-12 Proviron 50mg/day

i would like to incorporate T3 in the cycle, however this is something i would like some feedback from experienced users. I was thinking of doing 3 week on 3 off taper throughout the cycle up to 100mcg or just taking 25mcg a day throughout.

I also have been using humalog for my first time at 6 ius am and 6ius pwo for 2 weeks now as sort of a bridge and so far with good results. i am goin to continue this for another 2-3 weeks and then go off for at least till this cycle starts. haven’t experienced any problems so i will most likely incorporate humalog as well.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and i will make sure to follow up with a cycle log once were underway. thanks Dave

If you can guarantee to be eating the calories required, t3 is an excellent addition to the cycle for lean gains.

I personally hover my calories between 7000 - 8000 depending on workouts, nepa, work and dosage etc.
I would run it for 3 weeks only, for your cycle, weeks 4-7 would be best as you will likely be in your most anabolic phase, full swing of the cycle so to speak.

Protocol

2 days at 25mcg
5 days at 50mcg
7 days at 100mcg
3 days at 50mcg
2 days at 25mcg
2 days at 12.5mcg

Thats what works best for me with the calories upping with the dose.

This is what works for me though so you may find you are more senesitive to it or maybe less…

I normally run a pct as well, there are so many arguements debating thyroid output shutdown after t3 administration so to be on the safe side, i use traditional sea kelp, (cheapo supp from a nutrition shop) which naturally increases thyroid output, run that at a moderate dose for 3 or 4 weeks, depends which side of the fence you are on i guess.

Cycle looks good though, the EQ will certainly help during the t3 weeks, i probably would have gone for a single ester of sust but thats just because i dont like sust.

Keep us posted
Testanabol

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
well i have decided to start putting together my next cycle that will commence in a month and a half to two months. This is just a rough idea and am primarily posting this hoping that yall will chop it up pretty good and give me some corrective criticism. haven’t bought anything but the sust yet so not much is set in stone. Goals for the cycle are primarily quality mass with minimal sides and fat gain.

Injections will be mon/wed/fri. I can do an actual EOD if necessary.

weeks 1-15 Sustaplex 975mg/week
Weeks 1-10 NPP 400mg/week
weeks 1-14 EQ 400-600mg/week-----dont know how much
Weeks 1-12 Proviron 50mg/day

i would like to incorporate T3 in the cycle, however this is something i would like some feedback from experienced users. I was thinking of doing 3 week on 3 off taper throughout the cycle up to 100mcg or just taking 25mcg a day throughout.

I also have been using humalog for my first time at 6 ius am and 6ius pwo for 2 weeks now as sort of a bridge and so far with good results. i am goin to continue this for another 2-3 weeks and then go off for at least till this cycle starts. haven’t experienced any problems so i will most likely incorporate humalog as well.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and i will make sure to follow up with a cycle log once were underway. thanks Dave
[/quote]

Hi Dave… i bet you can guess my POV…!

I think there is too much there for you. You can grow from half that amount. A gram a week of test, plus 800mg-1gram of other anabolics. PLUS slin and t3.
Sorry mate but i think when one has one show under his belt, this cycle is over-kill. Shit 650mg of sust plus 200-300mg of ORGANON Deca would do you justice, with a little albuterol!

JMO.

JJ

I agree with JJ, you have over 2g AAS per week there! Do you have your site rotations in order to recieve that much oil?

Regardless, that level of AAS for that amount of time is probably not necessary for anyone. I’d split that in half and run 2 cycles for the same price, lol.

I’m sure you’ll gain heaps of muscle if everything else is in order, but I don’t think this will be a “minimal sides” cycle.

Goals for the cycle are primarily quality mass with minimal sides and fat gain

Well Dave1188 that’s a lot of product for those goals. Fat gain will be tied into diet of course but minimal sides might be hard to pull off with 2G a week. What have your previous cycles looked like?

[quote]testanabol wrote:
If you can guarantee to be eating the calories required, t3 is an excellent addition to the cycle for lean gains.

I personally hover my calories between 7000 - 8000 depending on workouts, nepa, work and dosage etc.
I would run it for 3 weeks only, for your cycle, weeks 4-7 would be best as you will likely be in your most anabolic phase, full swing of the cycle so to speak.

Protocol

2 days at 25mcg
5 days at 50mcg
7 days at 100mcg
3 days at 50mcg
2 days at 25mcg
2 days at 12.5mcg

Thats what works best for me with the calories upping with the dose.

This is what works for me though so you may find you are more senesitive to it or maybe less…

I normally run a pct as well, there are so many arguements debating thyroid output shutdown after t3 administration so to be on the safe side, i use traditional sea kelp, (cheapo supp from a nutrition shop) which naturally increases thyroid output, run that at a moderate dose for 3 or 4 weeks, depends which side of the fence you are on i guess.

Cycle looks good though, the EQ will certainly help during the t3 weeks, i probably would have gone for a single ester of sust but thats just because i dont like sust.

Keep us posted
Testanabol[/quote]

thanks a bunch testana just what i was looking for, and it sounds like a good match for what my diet is goin to be.

[quote]saps wrote:
Goals for the cycle are primarily quality mass with minimal sides and fat gain

Well Dave1188 that’s a lot of product for those goals. Fat gain will be tied into diet of course but minimal sides might be hard to pull off with 2G a week. What have your previous cycles looked like?[/quote]

last cycle:
week------ 1-16 test-C 1000 mg/wk
week------ 8-16 oral winny 100 mg/day
week------ 10-16 proviron 50mg/day
week------ 13-16 clen tapor :40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/ 100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40

no real sides to take note. cant even say i saw i difference in ball size.

I would seriously SERIOUSLY question the potency of your testosterone.

A pharma human grade brand of Test will cause ENORMOUS gains and sides at a gram a week…

An underdosed UG product may give the results of 500mg a week at 1gram.

You should have shut down and atrophied from 250mg over 6 weeks of test, let alone your doses.

I personally do not think your source is reliable, OR maybe you just have bad genetics for AAS…?

JJ

[quote] JJ wrote:
I would seriously SERIOUSLY question the potency of your testosterone.

A pharma human grade brand of Test will cause ENORMOUS gains and sides at a gram a week…

An underdosed UG product may give the results of 500mg a week at 1gram.

You should have shut down and atrophied from 250mg over 6 weeks of test, let alone your doses.

I personally do not think your source is reliable, OR maybe you just have bad genetics for AAS…?

JJ[/quote]

jj u have never run a gram a week ( i think u told me that before) of test so how do u know. I have reaserched my test and it is supposedly legit in dosing. have used the brand before and like it(last cycle). Also for comparisons sake i ran a gram of test + others of British dragon for my second cycle. With out a doubt my balls shut down but as far as hearing from people that they shrink up like raisins i have not experienced that. Anyway jj i know your just a little concerned about your davie-poo

Davie-Poo: I know what test dose at lower doses, and i know that when the dose is increased the results and sides increase ALMOST linearly with testosterone, i have also known a few very large men in my time.

i just do not think that you should need this amount. (BD is highly faked Dave, i am not saying the source is not AAS - just that you may have underdosed gear…)

You may be right, your source is fine. How many cycles have you done? You may have done enough as to not have the sensitivity to AAS as you once did.

As for your balls (!), that term (raisins) is just a term. i have never had balls LITERATLLY the size of raisins, that would be ridiculous…! lol! But they commonly drop 1/4-1/3 the size in most guys i would assume - as that is what mine drop.

I really think if you need to be using this dosing regime this early on, then you will not be able to a) gain later on, and b) continue to take these drugs without very serious myocardiac side effects.

I need not have used 1000mg of test on a regular basis to know its effects and that someone of your size should not be using that amount of test alone.

jj

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I think that the gains you want will come from an increase in calories, not an increase in AAS dose.

Roughly how many calories do you intake when bulking?

Bushy[/quote]

while off when bulking around 4-5k, when on around 5-6k.at least 400g protein year round. The only thing that i will change is carb GI values and amount carbs i take in depending on goals/stages in my diet.

Also jj i am fairly confident i have not received any fake gear. this is going to be my fourth cycle. I believe i am gaining at a pretty fast rate. last year contest weight 187, this year was 206. 20lbs of actually muscle, not water, not fat/muscle, pure muscle in a year.

Fair enough - i still think you take too much, but i respectthe fact that is your choice ultimately.

You should expect some fine gains mind you…

Regarding the T3 dosage. I personally prefer to ramp up and down in 25mcg increments every 4 days.

Dave I was going to ask what your gains were like on the G of Test et al but you sort of imply it if you packed on 20lbs last year.
Still seems like a lot of gear to me but more power to ya

Id like to add some input reguarding keeping your calories at around 8000 a day.

You will find the easiest way to do this, without weight gainer shakes will be whole foods.

Whole Eggs, whole chickens, etc, no skimping, i.e egg whites, skinless chicken breast and cover everything with olive oil.

Depending how well you tolerate carbs i would aim to eat them all day, even before bed time, especially while on the t3.

A split of 35% carbs, 35% protein, 30% fat should work nicely, maybe consider dropping the protein lower at 8000 calories as that still gives you around 600g protein i think?? i suck at maths, but anymore than that, even on t3 and 2g of gear it wont get synthesised into muscle tissue.

And dude, dont cant me testana not cool lol

Carbs: 700grams
Fats: 270grams
Protein: 700grams

At the percentage breakdown stated. Holy shit, good luck getting those numbers in.

[quote]testanabol wrote:
Id like to add some input reguarding keeping your calories at around 8000 a day.

You will find the easiest way to do this, without weight gainer shakes will be whole foods.

Whole Eggs, whole chickens, etc, no skimping, i.e egg whites, skinless chicken breast and cover everything with olive oil.

Depending how well you tolerate carbs i would aim to eat them all day, even before bed time, especially while on the t3.

A split of 35% carbs, 35% protein, 30% fat should work nicely, maybe consider dropping the protein lower at 8000 calories as that still gives you around 600g protein i think?? i suck at maths, but anymore than that, even on t3 and 2g of gear it wont get synthesised into muscle tissue.

[/quote]

lol! Davie-Poo and Testanna… Such a sweet couple! ;p

What i dont get is, why are calories virtually doubled to accomodate the T3, when if none was taken, then moderate calories or a moderate reduction would achieve the same thing (Cals in-Cals Burnt)?
Why bother with it if you are just going to have to eat so much (JESUS, SO MUCH) more just to offset the extreme effect from this drug?

JJ

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
With that amount of gear, you could eat 8000cals per day and not get fat.

That’s if you can eat 8000cals clean. I know I couldn’t. Well, unless you call drinking olive oil straight out of the bottle ‘clean’, lol.

Bushy[/quote]

i dont know i have ventured up to 8k a day while on a similar amount of gear and the gains level off and i start to look fluffy. Although this is without t3 so im excited to see how it will work out. im just a pretty solid endo, so i usually pay for whatever i eat. and on another note i have been using a similar protocol to your slin recommendation and it is working pretty good. great results with a stand alone without any fat gain.

[quote]testanabol wrote:

[/quote]

Well Testa, i plan to eat pretty much all the cals just because weight gainers make me feel awful after i drink them. They like bring my digestive system to a halt it seems like. Anyway im a big eater so i think i can get pretty close to the necessary cals through my normal diet then add some fun stuff like pizza ( kinda my thing), T-bones, eating out… not much into sweets for the most part, so ill still probably keep my sugar down somewhat low. I think i should be able to do it but yea i have never attempted to eat those numbers for an entire cycle. hopefully the eq will help a little with that lol.