Putting the Growing In Growing Boy

150mg ed holy shit. did you guys use 10mg tabs or via injection? I simply cant see that happening with tabs.

[quote]sapasion wrote:

Ah a fellow PL brother. 100-150mg ED of dbol the last week huh? What weight class are you in? Do you cut weight at all or just try to hit the ceiling of your class?

Sorry for the hijack[/quote]

I am a light 308 these days. I go 280-285 at max bloat so 275s would be easy to make. I’m just too lazy to fuck with getting into town a day early to weigh in. Besides, it’s not like I am going to outotal Vogelpohl or oanythign if I make the 75s.

I would say that adex is an absolute must in all cycles. More than likely at a dose of .5mg EOD with 750mg/wk of test and 50mg/wk of dbol.

Start with .25mg EOD and up your dosage from there as necessary.

I would say that adex is an absolute must in all cycles. More than likely at a dose of .5mg EOD with 750mg/wk of test and 50mg/wk of dbol.

Start with .25mg EOD and up your dosage from there as necessary.

Thats what I was thinking, the part of dex being necessary on cycle. Cortes also made note that running adex on cycle gyno is less likely to occur. Gyno is the only side that worries me the most. The adex will also bring the bloat down, am I correct? Thanks again guys for the input.

Alright revision

Cycle 10 weeks
1-10 Test E 750mg/wk
3-6 Dbol 50mg/day

Said Stasis/Taper

Adex will be administered .5mg EOD upon first sign of estrogen related sides. Part of me feels compelled to try to harness the potential power estrogen can have on my gains. I’ve read a couple articles on the subject and they mainly left me unsure. With the dosages I propose to use I also feel like I should disregard the estrogen mediated benefits and simply run the adex. I really want to get the biggest bang for my buck, I also don’t want puffy nips. Any more input is appreciated

-GB

I’d drop the adex to .25mg E3D and add proviron at 25-50mg ED if you can

It seems proviron has added benefits, when used in conjuction with test, instead of just being an anti-aromatase. Thanks Sapasion

Yes. If you can get it I’d recommend always using proviron with test. Also though it often is labeled as a weak AI proviron should NOT be given much credit as an AI. If you need an AI proviron alone will not suffice.

By suffice you mean that some test will still aromatize thus possibly resulting in visible estrogen related sides. If these sides due occur nolva admin should be enough to address them, am I correct? That would be nice due to the fact of the cost of the tabs. I guess I could use a research chem like the one I used on my pet gopher. My main concern at this point is gyno. Thanks again Sapasion

On cycle an AI is preferred over a SERM

So, proviron will be run in conjuction with adex during my cycle? Which means less estrogen more viable test, right?

Yes basically.

Thanks Sap, I can’t wait for the day. I’m open to other possible first cycles using different compounds and further advice on anything regarding my new proposed cycle.