T Nation

Putting the Growing In Growing Boy

Well I finally feel comfortable enough to post my prospecting cycles. Like with many threads like this one, I will post my background info. I’ve been doing this for almost 6 years. 4 of said years are solely dedicated to bodybuilding training and nutrition. I’ve done 3 cycles of various clones and completed all cycles appropriately, at least to the best of my knowledge. I’ve managed to avoid gyno or permanent suppression of my test production. I’ve had extensive blood work done pre and post cycle. Mainly to check test levels and the liver.

To my horror, I have mediocre test levels. This was so even before the clones. My doctor even told me quite calmly, “You’re not good but you’re not bad.” I was at 380ng/dl in his scale that ranges from 400-1200. Which leads to my age, I’m 19 years of age. I plan on making bodybuilding a greater part of my life than it is now. I choose not to compete naturally because I don’t find it appealing psychologically. Well enough of that, I have been “designing” or drafting what will be my first cycle from all the information I’ve collected througout the years and have reduced it to two prospecting cycles.

Cycle 1: 12 weeks
500mg/week Test E 1-12
35mg/day Dbol 3-6 (Based on World’s advice in another thread)
100mg/week Test E 12-17 (Stasis)
80, 60, 40, 20mg/week Test E(Taper)

.25-.5mg of dex on hand but not on cycle, as to not inhibit any kind of gain. I will only use it unless its completely necessary. Any constructive criticism is welcomed

Nolva on hand to control any estrogen related sides. Yet again only as necessary on cycle as to not inhibit gains.

Cycle 2: Is mainly a Test only cycle without an oral
500mg/week Test E for 12 weeks using the same stasis/taper protocol for PCT.

I still feel that physically I haven’t done everything in my power to continue on growing naturally. I will probably cycle on whichever test based cycle I choose sometime after my 21st. I appreciate any constructive criticism and advice.

-GB

basic, simple and effective, not too high a dose, not too low. decent length - a decent taper to match.

How could there be criticism? You are young… but i know you are educated about your decisions.

Joe

also look up ksman’s post on arimidex it may be over in t-cell if i remember right tone started a thread about it. you may want to think about running adex all the way through the entire time. im still researching everything that was said about it but so far im thinking my approach to arimidex has changed drastically.

and yes you will ike the d-bol much better in those weeks rather than using it as a “kickstart”

regardless of education regarding AAS use take into consideration you are still young grasshopper i hope you really do wait until your 21 as i think some solidifying of yoru endocrine system can very much take place from now to then.

I will Game, due to several reasons, but mainly because I feel like I still haven’t turned over every rock in my bodybuilding quest. I also find my first pin more appealing than getting drunk watching a stripper in Vegas for my 21st. What do you mean by solidifying my endocrine system game?

mainly saying that at 19 your hormone system can still be very delicate and with age will become more solid. i just would not want to see you screw yourself for life and end up on trt already at such a young age. introducing exo-hormones at a young age to a delicate system could end up bad news

[quote]Game_over wrote:
mainly saying that at 19 your hormone system can still be very delicate and with age will become more solid. i just would not want to see you screw yourself for life and end up on trt already at such a young age. introducing exo-hormones at a young age to a delicate system could end up bad news[/quote]

Very interesting stuff here Game. I appreciate the concern.

no problem some are just fine starting that young and some end up fucked you never know what kind you are. So IMHO once you hit 21 and by that time you should be very well educated also, you should be right as rain to start

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
I’ve done 3 cycles of various clones and completed all cycles appropriately, at least to the best of my knowledge. [/quote]

What exactly does this mean?
You have already done 3 cycles at 19?
First, that’s a shame. Second what were they?
I cannot endorse teens gearing up.

I think he MUST mean prohormones… i picked up on that but orgot to ask!

G_B… what are they?

Joe

2 cycles with a SD clone, and one bout with Haladrol 50. I expected this. Each cycle was spaced out evenly and supervised by a physician. My first record of my t-levels read 360ng/dl. I was 16 at a post weight loss weight of 187lbs. I know because I logged it. My most recent test declared that my test was at 380ng/dl. I’m currently at 218lbs. Firstly, as my defense, I knew of the risks and the possible side-effects of this decision. That’s why to the best of my knowledge I performed all cycles with the intent of not completely destroying myself in the process.

Secondly, I’m not like all the ‘teens’ training chest and arms at the gym. Please bare with me and try to understand, bodybuilding since I met my then step-father is something that I knew I would make my life. You might say, “you just say that because your young,” but to reply beforehand; no because nothing makes me feel more alive than my training and becoming something greater with each passing day. My life is geared in such a way so no aspect of that is jeapordized.

Thirdly, a reply to sapasion, I know that ‘real’ gear is entering the big boys sandbox. I can’t express this any further with written word. I don’t plan on cycling on now. I actually don’t know when exactly, but possibly sometime after my 21st. I merely posted this thread because I wanted people with advanced knowledge to comment on the proposed AAS protocol. “Proposed” not scheduled. I’ve already stated my feelings regarding my training and the current state of my body. Gear is an inevitable fact for me because of what I plan and aspire to do with my life and body. I hope that y’all can take notice that although my actions were taboo, I’m a deviant from the norm. I humbly request even further advice.

-GB

[quote]Game_over wrote:
no problem some are just fine starting that young and some end up fucked you never know what kind you are. So IMHO once you hit 21 and by that time you should be very well educated also, you should be right as rain to start[/quote]

Thanks Game, I appreciate the support.

Well spoken GB and I applaud your decision to wait a while longer as well as your apparent committment to the sport. As for actualy feedback on your proposed cycle. Given you current size. I’d probably say you could use higher doses on the first go. That is, instead of 500Test and 35dbol something along the 750test 50dbol lines.

Really you think so Sapasion? 750mg/week and 50dbol/day? World mentioned a similar thought with 800mg/week for 8 weeks. Would the duration of your recommended cycle be shorter than my proposed?

Sure. 8-10 weeks is fine for Enanthate. Even on my 12 weekers I always thought about 10 was all I was getting out of it anyway.

A lot depends on your goals with respect to dbol. I like 40-50mg ED myself. I like swelling up. I like water gain. I like bloat. I don’t care about abs. I want bigger lifts. Dbol works/helps a lot. Sure you can use 20-30mg ED and get some results and benefits. But speaking from personal experience and communal testimony 40-50mg ED is a sweet spot… when you gear up in a few years of course :wink:

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Sure. 8-10 weeks is fine for Enanthate. Even on my 12 weekers I always thought about 10 was all I was getting out of it anyway.

A lot depends on your goals with respect to dbol. I like 40-50mg ED myself. I like swelling up. I like water gain. I like bloat. I don’t care about abs. I want bigger lifts. Dbol works/helps a lot. Sure you can use 20-30mg ED and get some results and benefits. But speaking from personal experience and communal testimony 40-50mg ED is a sweet spot… when you gear up in a few years of course ;)[/quote]

Well shit, we think alike! With such dosages can I keep the dbol at 3 weeks of use? Although the question is rather impossible to answer: Realistically what do you guys project that the gains will be in bodyweight? Thanks again guys. I gotta give credit to Bushy and World for help on the stasis/taper protocol.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:

Well shit, we think alike! With such dosages can I keep the dbol at 3 weeks of use? Although the question is rather impossible to answer: Realistically what do you guys project that the gains will be in bodyweight? Thanks again guys. I gotta give credit to Bushy and World for help on the stasis/taper protocol. [/quote]

I agree on 750/week test and 50/day dbol. This is a classic “get-strong” cycle. That is more or less what I have done for the last three meet training cycles (for powerlifting). To me, 700-800 mgs is a sweet spot for test doseage. You get most of the benefit you would get from 1500 mgs but very little in terms of sides. I think 50/day fro the dbol is a good doseage- however, I ramp my dbol dosaege the last week before the meet up to 100-150/day. I would expect you will have 15-25 lbs of weight gain. About half will be water weight- the rest will be potentially permanent, real mass.

With the said dosages dex administration on cycle is now mandatory: Am I correct? Thanks Pinto for the post. That’s what I’m expecting realistically.

no not mandatory, but very likely needed.

Rather than increasing the amount of test in your cycle, i would consider (and research) proviron.
This will get you more out of a lower dose.

[quote]testanabol wrote:
no not mandatory, but very likely needed.

Rather than increasing the amount of test in your cycle, i would consider (and research) proviron.
This will get you more out of a lower dose.[/quote]

It increases that amount of “free” test. right? Thus the proverbial bigger bang for your buck? I might just be talking out of my ass, but I remember reading something along those lines. My main concern with possibly taking such high dosages are the sides. For a first timer do the dosages make any difference? By this I mean what is the difference between 500mgs to 800mgs to a completely semi-virgin organism? Or does the more is more mentality actually prove true? Its funny, as soon as I felt that I had some sort of footing on the subject, I quickly realize how little I know. Thanks again for the time and input

[quote]Pinto wrote:

I agree on 750/week test and 50/day dbol. This is a classic “get-strong” cycle. That is more or less what I have done for the last three meet training cycles (for powerlifting). To me, 700-800 mgs is a sweet spot for test doseage. You get most of the benefit you would get from 1500 mgs but very little in terms of sides.

I think 50/day fro the dbol is a good doseage- however, I ramp my dbol dosaege the last week before the meet up to 100-150/day. I would expect you will have 15-25 lbs of weight gain. About half will be water weight- the rest will be potentially permanent, real mass.

[/quote]

Ah a fellow PL brother. 100-150mg ED of dbol the last week huh? What weight class are you in? Do you cut weight at all or just try to hit the ceiling of your class?

Sorry for the hijack