Putting on Mega Size in 10 Weeks

dude you are lost

Is this a joke or what… no-xplode, hot chips… you took too much man, too much, too much

I’d rather eat particle board than big mac’s…or NO for that matter…

This troll sucks, and anyone who believed it is crazy

[quote]downunder wrote:
… I dont believe in protein because my trainer said its not natural… Can someone please help because i need to get huge and ripped in 10 weeks before my girlfriend comes home…[/quote]

you remind me of my friend who is working out and wants to take the hardship road cause it’ll make him mentally stronger.

EAT YOU FUCKIN’ PROTEIN! AND DO SOME READING ON THIS SITE!

whats a troll?

what are hot chips ?

You need a smarter trainer.

People really don’t know how to take a joke.

Dude, watch out for creatine. It give you roid rage and turns your testicles into terrorists.

[quote]downunder wrote:
Hi Guys,

Been posting for a while now and read some really good advice. Just wondering what you guys think on the best way to put on heaps of size in 10 weeks. Im thinking of adding only one supplement as I am quite poor at the moment. Ive decided to take NO EXPLODE because it says I will get huge in a very short amount of time and its got street cred… What do you guys think??

My current diet consists of Ham sandwiches, salad and usually either a big mac meal or hot chips for dinner. I dont believe in protein because my trainer said its not natural… Can someone please help because i need to get huge and ripped in 10 weeks before my girlfriend comes home…[/quote]

When you say you don’t believe in protein, does that mean you don’t think it exists? Not natural? Ever heard of meat? Broke, but buying expensive no-explode?

Just a tad bit beyond believable. Bad troll, no donut.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
People really don’t know how to take a joke.

Dude, watch out for creatine. It give you roid rage and turns your testicles into terrorists. [/quote]

Scott gets points for that.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:

Dude, watch out for creatine. It give you roid rage and turns your testicles into terrorists. [/quote]

last time I took that shit I accidentally headbutted a guy in half cause he asked to work in on the pull up bar.

[quote]spadesofaces wrote:
FightingScott wrote:

Dude, watch out for creatine. It give you roid rage and turns your testicles into terrorists.

last time I took that shit I accidentally headbutted a guy in half cause he asked to work in on the pull up bar.[/quote]

Don’t diss Pull-ups.

I have to say, kidney tits made this post totally worth reading.

What ever happened to intelligent trolling?

i actually enjoy a good trolling every now and then, but this wasn’t a good one. you put too much out there in the original post. next time hold some back, it’ll have much more effect.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
downunder wrote:
Hi Guys,

Been posting for a while now and read some really good advice. Just wondering what you guys think on the best way to put on heaps of size in 10 weeks. Im thinking of adding only one supplement as I am quite poor at the moment.

Ive decided to take NO EXPLODE because it says I will get huge in a very short amount of time and its got street cred… What do you guys think??

My current diet consists of Ham sandwiches, salad and usually either a big mac meal or hot chips for dinner. I dont believe in protein because my trainer said its not natural… Can someone please help because i need to get huge and ripped in 10 weeks before my girlfriend comes home…

Dude, 10 weeks is easy! I actually gained 60 lbs in 8 weeks, and the stopped cause I don’t want to get, like, too big (the ladies and all) so I just toned it down a bit. I used the creatine-in-the-socks method, but NO-XPLODE is even better cause it has ads to back it up and shit.

As far as diet, protein will cause your heart to clog up, your liver to puitrify, your kidneys to turn to tits, and your pancreas to actually rip out of your abdomen and conquer the earth. Stay away from it like a hotcock salad.

Speaking of salad, totally the natural way to get jacked. Iceberg lettuce yields iceberg-sized muscles! Also, if you want to impress the GF start having relations with the vaccume cleaner to get to the point where you can rock out with your cock out and she can jam out with her clam out.

oh shit . . . NO-XPLODE IS MAKING ME HAVE ROID RAGE!! YEAARRRGGHHH1!!!

RANDOM AND POINTLESS MISSPELLED AND GRAMMATICALLY-DEPRESSING STATEMENT!!![/quote]

some of the funniest shit I have heard in a long time

This thread could have been truly epic. The OP just should have held back a bit and let the flame wars erupt on their own.