Putting on Mega Size in 10 Weeks

Hi Guys,

Been posting for a while now and read some really good advice. Just wondering what you guys think on the best way to put on heaps of size in 10 weeks. Im thinking of adding only one supplement as I am quite poor at the moment. Ive decided to take NO EXPLODE because it says I will get huge in a very short amount of time and its got street cred… What do you guys think??

My current diet consists of Ham sandwiches, salad and usually either a big mac meal or hot chips for dinner. I dont believe in protein because my trainer said its not natural… Can someone please help because i need to get huge and ripped in 10 weeks before my girlfriend comes home…

On second thought should I stack NO EXPLODE with a great product like cell mass cos i heard its a great test booster…

if you don’t believe in protein you’ll never gain size and your a fool.

[quote]TheG wrote:
if you don’t believe in protein you’ll never gain size and your a fool. [/quote]

But NO EXPLODE was just announced muscle builder of the year at the O so look who the fool is now… I will be on the stage dominating in no time… Even Ronnie Colman will back me and say how good NO EXPLODE is compare to protein.

[quote]downunder wrote:
TheG wrote:
if you don’t believe in protein you’ll never gain size and your a fool.

But NO EXPLODE was just announced muscle builder of the year at the O so look who the fool is now… I will be on the stage dominating in no time… Even Ronnie Colman will back me and say how good NO EXPLODE is compare to protein.[/quote]

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

idiot

obvious troll is obvious

You know, I remember buying my first protein powder…nitrotech hardcore. I asked the GNC associate if it would make me get too jacked (I was playing soccer at the time and too much mass is no good for running). I look back on that now and can only shake my head.

[quote]Kensei wrote:
obvious troll is obvious[/quote]

agreed. epic fail.

Too much

[quote]JMoUCF87 wrote:
Kensei wrote:
obvious troll is obvious

agreed. epic fail.[/quote]

Except that he fooled a few people.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
JMoUCF87 wrote:
Kensei wrote:
obvious troll is obvious

agreed. epic fail.

Except that he fooled a few people.[/quote]

Vomit big enough and a few people will get some on 'em.

I actually found that pretty funny. Ham sandwiches and salad…hahahaha.

you may not believe in protein but protein believes in you

[quote]downunder wrote:
Hi Guys,

Been posting for a while now and read some really good advice. Just wondering what you guys think on the best way to put on heaps of size in 10 weeks. Im thinking of adding only one supplement as I am quite poor at the moment.

Ive decided to take NO EXPLODE because it says I will get huge in a very short amount of time and its got street cred… What do you guys think??

My current diet consists of Ham sandwiches, salad and usually either a big mac meal or hot chips for dinner. I dont believe in protein because my trainer said its not natural… Can someone please help because i need to get huge and ripped in 10 weeks before my girlfriend comes home…[/quote]

Dude, 10 weeks is easy! I actually gained 60 lbs in 8 weeks, and the stopped cause I don’t want to get, like, too big (the ladies and all) so I just toned it down a bit. I used the creatine-in-the-socks method, but NO-XPLODE is even better cause it has ads to back it up and shit.

As far as diet, protein will cause your heart to clog up, your liver to puitrify, your kidneys to turn to tits, and your pancreas to actually rip out of your abdomen and conquer the earth. Stay away from it like a hotcock salad.

Speaking of salad, totally the natural way to get jacked. Iceberg lettuce yields iceberg-sized muscles! Also, if you want to impress the GF start having relations with the vaccume cleaner to get to the point where you can rock out with your cock out and she can jam out with her clam out.

oh shit . . . NO-XPLODE IS MAKING ME HAVE ROID RAGE!! YEAARRRGGHHH1!!!

RANDOM AND POINTLESS MISSPELLED AND GRAMMATICALLY-DEPRESSING STATEMENT!!!

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
downunder wrote:
Hi Guys,

Been posting for a while now and read some really good advice. Just wondering what you guys think on the best way to put on heaps of size in 10 weeks. Im thinking of adding only one supplement as I am quite poor at the moment.

Ive decided to take NO EXPLODE because it says I will get huge in a very short amount of time and its got street cred… What do you guys think??

My current diet consists of Ham sandwiches, salad and usually either a big mac meal or hot chips for dinner. I dont believe in protein because my trainer said its not natural… Can someone please help because i need to get huge and ripped in 10 weeks before my girlfriend comes home…

Dude, 10 weeks is easy! I actually gained 60 lbs in 8 weeks, and the stopped cause I don’t want to get, like, too big (the ladies and all) so I just toned it down a bit. I used the creatine-in-the-socks method, but NO-XPLODE is even better cause it has ads to back it up and shit.

As far as diet, protein will cause your heart to clog up, your liver to puitrify, your kidneys to turn to tits, and your pancreas to actually rip out of your abdomen and conquer the earth. Stay away from it like a hotcock salad.

Speaking of salad, totally the natural way to get jacked. Iceberg lettuce yields iceberg-sized muscles! Also, if you want to impress the GF start having relations with the vaccume cleaner to get to the point where you can rock out with your cock out and she can jam out with her clam out.

RANDOM AND POINTLESS MISSPELLED AND GRAMMATICALLY-DEPRESSING STATEMENT!!![/quote]

Kidney Tits !!!

[quote]downunder wrote:
Hi Guys,

Been posting for a while now and read some really good advice. Just wondering what you guys think on the best way to put on heaps of size in 10 weeks…[/quote]

cardio

…[/quote]Im thinking of adding only one supplement as I am quite poor at the moment. Ive decided to take NO EXPLODE because it says I will get huge in a very short amount of time and its got street cred… What do you guys think??..[/quote]

great idea

…[/quote]My current diet consists of Ham sandwiches, salad and usually either a big mac meal or hot chips for dinner. I dont believe in protein because my trainer said its not natural…[/quote]

he’s right , protien is a man-made nutrient and should be avoided at all cost . BigMacs are a great low-protien alternative.

…[/quote]Can someone please help because i need to get huge and ripped in 10 weeks before my girlfriend comes home…[/quote]

your girlfriend isnt coming home

i second that… cause the girlfriend is in my bed with me right now lol

[quote]downunder wrote:
Hi Guys,

My current diet consists of Ham sandwiches, salad and usually either a big mac meal or hot chips for dinner. I dont believe in protein because my trainer said its not natural… Can someone please help because i need to get huge and ripped in 10 weeks before my girlfriend comes home…[/quote]

holy shit, there is so much to comment on there im not really sure where to start. All im going to say is i hope your gf likes very stupid men with skinny bodies becauses thats prob what she is coming home to lol

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
downunder wrote:
Hi Guys,

RANDOM AND POINTLESS MISSPELLED AND GRAMMATICALLY-DEPRESSING STATEMENT!!![/quote]

I just lolerskated all over my room.